• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Madoka Magica: Matsuyama Mystery (IC)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Nozomi's head felt heavy. These past couple of weeks were one of the worst times of her life. Maybe even as bad as the days after the accident. And of all those days...today was shaping up to be the worst. The kusarigama barely had time to hit the floor before it vanished with the rest of her costume, allowing her to return to normal. Almost forgetting to grab her rematerialized, heavily drained soul gem, Nozomi wobbled to her feet.

With the most intense of exertions over, her brain felt like it was grinding back into motion, the rusted gears summoning all their effort to restart. This monster, this grotesque, unreal entity...it was...it was a magical girl. It was magical, and it was...a girl. The being that was killing other girls, other humans...was itself human. Or it was. "Was" would definitely be more correct. It...she killed. She killed mercilessly and fought unrelentingly against them when they came to face her. A person killing another person...putting all ideas of magic aside, that was murder by any name. And this was something none of them could really deal with.

As Agotta shouted and shook, Nozomi staggered towards her, resting her arm on Agotta's shoulder to hold her steady as much as to keep herself from falling over again. All that was true. If the fight that had just happened was witnessed by anyone else, they would know that the spirit before them was a murderer. And all the other girls were no stranger to violence, one way or another.

But that didn't matter now. So many questions...so little time, and so few answers.

Alongside Agotta, Nozomi at least tried to get started.

"Just...just one more thing. Who...who did this to you? Who...made you like this?"

Dolches Dolches

Yao Chie Long
762487aa595c843b24772a74fc4a04ff80e4a13b.jpg

The finishing blow was dealt to the abomination as Yao kneeled over, Feeling almost exhausted.
"Did.... we do it?"

A flash of light burst from the corpse as it manifested into a girl. Yao got up with a surprised look and pointed her gunblade at the ghost.
"Who the hell are you?! What's the deal with the abomination we just defeated?"

03339e1837a940269ca90d8aaa159f730cd6e8fe.png
Azamuku "Aza" Aikyo
mentions: Dolches Dolches GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Nellancholy Nellancholy

" So you have any idea what that is?" Aza asked mentally to what was in essence herself as she would already know the answer. The incubators knew a lot about the universe even how to mess with the forces of space and time, yet somethings even they could not do. They couldn't stop the entropy that was coming, they could not understand how it was human emotion did what no technology did , and for all their mastery over it the soul still held mysteries.

" I would guess it is just a lingering fragment of her soul a last bit of her clinging to the world." Kyubey responded watching and analyzing through Aza and the terminal nearby the magic that had been released and the nature of this specter " You could say this is a ghost sustained by what little magic was not released " It continued.

" Well it is not a recording as it is waiting for questions and reacting to stimuli in a limited fashion" Aza mused mentally crossing out what it could be and working to formulated how it could still be here despite it's soul being shattered.

" It did absorb a lot of magic, more than many of the witches you call walpurgis perhaps that and it's own strong desire is allowing it's limited manifestation" Kyubey agreed it was no recording it was aware and thinking.

Aza only vaguely registered that Ciel was asking her what to do in this matter. The answer was clear to her, that there was nothing to do the specter could not last long in this world. The one that had been made into this thing would answer their questions while she was here, though Aza doubted she would answer how they had done it. There were theories between her and Kyubey but they could not be sure. Kyubey had even visited what he thought was the ritual site and was no closer to understanding it. Aza only now was starting to think it might not be the actual site. Either way there was nothing to do but wait. The others were already asking questions though Aza wished they wouldn't as that might lead to answers they were not ready for. Agotta was laser focused on Anri though the abomination was both her killed and not her killer , that honor belonged both to that thing and to the group.

" It is a remnant a ghost brought about by the lingering power it stole from the others killing every magical that went missing" Aza said making sure her voice was loud enough for all to hear to keep their focus away from any form of sympathy for the abomination. they had tried to get away from the deal they had made and that weak creature was all they could muster " Yao it isn't a threat you would be best served conserving your power, though it seems I will need to cleanse everyone's soul gems " She continued deciding to address the gundam girl to let her know Aza already knew her he, that she knew more than the others.

Aza stepped towards the specter and Agotta " Rather than asking who or why we must make sure this never happens again" Aza said not wanting things to be looked into heavily and truly regretting the loss that had occurred though a different loss than what the other girls might think " The correct question is HOW you did it, and WHERE you did " that was what she really wanted to know those two answers so she could deal with it. The other girls should be kept out of the loop, they should keep up with their actual duties and the without any emotional explanation they might drop it.

538190fdbc636bb151ab880ae76620f0222.jpgKomi Murasa
Interaction/Mention: Dolches Dolches Karcen Karcen Nellancholy Nellancholy Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Komi had just been summoning Fafnir back to herself when she saw it, the cracks forming in the Meatball's soul gem. She wasn't taking any chances, however, and gripped the handles of her bike tightly to make for another attack. She never got the chance, for the second Komi began her next approach the Eyemeat Monster's gem exploded in a wave of stored energy that coated the entire area and forced Komi to grind her heals into the ground just to not get shoved back.

When it was over, the monster fell, the silence left in place of the blast of energy it had previously released made Komi's breathing sound heavier to her.

But she wasn't done.

As Nozomi propped herself up on Agotta, who looked frozen with either shock or fear, Komi hefted her bike up onto her shoulder and approached the monster's downed form. As Ciel began merrily voicing how underwhelming the monster had been, Komi stood over the corpse.

Staring down at what had been giving them trouble recently, Komi stretched her neck to the side before grabbing hold of her bike with both hands and lifting it high above her head. It wasn't as though she could risk the thing getting back up again, no matter how definitive that surge of magical energy had been.

But just before she was able to bring her bike down and start crushing the monster's form, it appeared.

The ghostly form of a girl suddenly formed over the monster's corpse, causing Komi to freeze right before she could drop her bike's weight on the damn thing.

Shaking her head at the ghost's sudden appearance, Komi watched as Agotta lunged for it only to pass right through. A deep frown forming, Komi watched as the others bombarded her with questions. Agotta was desperate to know why her friend had to die, Nozomi managed to ask who the ghost was despite seeming drained from the prior battle, Yao and Ciel just seemed more exasperated by what the hell was happening if anything, but of course Ole Red Eye came in steady as always demanding the Ghost explain the method of the creature's creation.

And through all of it, Komi just found herself gritting her teeth harder and harder, listening to everyone jump into question seeking despite the battle they'd just enjoyed. Unable to contain the growl rising in the back of her throat, Komi reared back with her bike as her gaze snapped back towards the dead monster.

"Are you, KIDDING ME?!?" She roared as she smashed her bike into the monster's corpse, sending a spray of its remains all over her own wrists before she released her bike and pointed towards the ghost "This is what ya used the last o' your strength for?!?"

Turning, Komi started kicking at the monster's corpse, "Another Question and answer session?!? That's what I get for wreckin' your shit?!? No final yee-haw for the big bad beastie!?!"

Dropping to one knee, Komi gripped the dead monster's bloated head and hauled it up before turning her gaze back to the ghost, "Get back in this ugly bastard so I can keep kicking ya teeth in! Or kicking your eyes in, or whatever the hell this thing is made of. You owe me that much for all the crap we had to go through tracking your ass down!"

Bombarded with questions, one might be overwhelmed. She was fine, maybe owing to the fact that she was a ghost. After calmly listening to everyone's questions, the spirit looked as if she was going to give answers, until Komi barged in with her complaints. The ghost sighed, and turned around to look Komi dead in the eyes, "If you want a fight... I can offer you a battle you have no chance of winning. Rather an anticlimax, after what you've just survived." She said. "I hope that has managed to scrounge up enough patience for you to let me answer the others." She turned back around to the others. What order should she answer questions in? The teenaged girls asked good questions. She turned to Yao first. "My name is Jillian. The thing you just fought was... me... I'll explain, let me get the easy questions out of the way first." She turned to Nozomi. "I did this to me. Me and my friends did this." She turned again to Aza, hesitating a bit to start talking. "You're the one aligned with the kyubey, right? I pity your fate, to be their plaything until your death. Nevertheless, you're asking the important questions." She paused for a second, maybe trying to clear her throat out of instinct.

"What happened was... Me and all of Matsuyama's magical girls banded together. We didn't want our fates and souls chained by the kyubey. We lamented our fates, and wished for a way out. Our leader, and my best friend, Airi, had a plan. It's through wishes made through the kyubey that we obtained our power, so she surmised that it was through that same way that we would find our salvation. We all saw the reasoning. I was picked to be the focal point of our plan... Our savior. Airi... Everyone... Even myself. We all had faith in me. What we did was we got a magical girl to control a corpse of the kyubey, and channeled our magic through it as I made a wish. It worked, surprisingly. However, she wasn't able to control the wish, and what happened was... Well, it's as you see." She pointed to the corpse of the monster on the floor. "I became that thing. My wish was to liberate magical girls, and due to the very nature of the kyubey, it was twisted. Isn't it funny? They take our souls in a contract, and give us one seemingly impossible wish and power beyond human imagination. They're demons. Even without trying, they twisted such an innocent wish into a curse. The monster... No, I set about doing what I thought was liberation. However, what I did was I drained their soul gems. My friend Airi was deeply religious, and she believed that the ultimate damnation followed that. That's what her plan was meant to avoid. But... That's what the direct effect of her plan was... For her and all her friends except me." Jillian sighed again. "Oh yeah, where it happened was Shiroyama Park, somewhere near Matsuyama Castle, on the first of May, at... I believe it was 2:00 am." She turned to Agotta, her demeaner changing a bit. She took a deep breath, and then exhaled. She approached the young girl, and then knelt in front of her, bringing them to eye level. "Young Lady... I'm deeply sorry. She didn't deserve it. This is a result of my failure. I can never make this up to you, and I won't pretend to be able to. However, you can be proud of your friend. She fought until the very end, and was the strongest single foe I ever faced. She also... Well, she was involved in the plans I was talking about earlier. She tried to stop us. She tried very hard to stop us. She even prevented us from getting some new members, using how similar her name was to our leader's. However, we succeeded. Even after that, she tried to stop me... But... I'm sorry."

After saying that, Jillian got back up onto her feet and looked around. "Is that all for questions? Then I have to tell you all something. Pay attention." She tried snapping, but made no sound. "In two weeks from now, a massive witch will descend upon Matsuyama." She paused. "I believe they're referred to as Walpurgis witches. It's a massive conglomerate of witches, I believe at least 60. I have no doubt in my mind that the main witch is the Ballerina witch... My friend, Airi. She's in rehearsal now, but she'll come to perform for all of Matsuyama. I believe she'll be here... Not this Friday, but the Friday after. It is Monday, right? In that case, you all have 11 days to prepare." She looked at herself. She seemed to be dissipating now. Her appearance was getting wavy. "I wish you all luck, and I'm sorry that you all have to clean up my mess. Thank you..." She kept getting wavier and wavier, until finally she vanished.

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Nellancholy Nellancholy Karcen Karcen

Last edited:
bd7b145ff2a98274c571c8c9735694fc.jpgAgotta was a bit surprised when Nozomi leaned on her. This fight took that much out of her? She was asking way too much of her, and this only made her feel more guilty. If she got hurt by helping her avenge her friend... Then it might not be worth it. Some of her anger at the ghost turned into concern for her newer friend. She also had questions for the ghost. So did everyone, besides the girl who had the armor and Komi. Komi had nothing but fury for it. She wanted the fight to go on?! She must be crazy. The ghost had an answer for her, too, however. It seemed to have an answer for everything. It explained everything that happened. All of the girls before them tried to stop being magical girls, and it didn't work out... This was the result of that? It never really dawned on her that she was a magical girl, and didn't know how to stop being one. Judging by Jillian's story, it seemed like such a thing wasn't possible. She'd just have to do this all the time, like going to school. Even now, she didn't really fully understand what this meant. What she did understand was what Jillian said to her specifically.

She was beginning to calm down before Jillian began talking to her, but that changed very swiftly. She fell on her hands and knees, crying, likely leaving Nozomi to fall over. "She... I... Why didn't she tell me... Why couldn't she tell me what she was doing..?" Was all she could muster. She remembered that Nozomi was using her for support, after likely feeling the older girl slip off of her. "I'm sorry... I'm so..." She mumbled to her friend, trying to help her up. She could barely see Nozomi through the tears in her eyes. "Why couldn't she tell me..." Her soul gem was getting darker. "I could've helped her... She didn't have to.. I..." The news about the new Walpurgis passed through one ear and out the other. "I'm... I..." She hit the ground with surprising force. "Why..? Why didn't she tell me..? It should've been me..." She had given up on helping her friend up, and was just bawling her eyes out now.

Interactions:
Nellancholy Nellancholy

Kousaka_Honoka_ALL_STARS.png"She looks friendly enough, I don't think we'll have to call the ghostbusters." Ciel said as the ghost began talking. She was more concerned about Komi. She more than understood her. She had been like that at one point. As tempting as it was to rile her up further, she resisted the urge. Thankfully enough, their new transparent friend had an answer for that too. It intrigued her as well. Something that strong? Really? She listened to what she had to say, somewhat bored. Aza will just tell her the important parts when they're needed. She tuned back in after the questions and answers were done. As she had feared, there was a Walpurgis witch involved in all of this. "Fuck..." She muttered under her breath. This was the exact thing she was talking about maybe 10 minutes ago. She didn't care much for this city, but her hometown of Masaki was right next to it, along with her family and friends. If she just sat around and did nothing, there was a good chance that they could all die. She wouldn't let that happen, but a conglomerate of 60 witches? What could she do? Man... What could she do... Good thing she stepped in to make sure nobody died, but the ghost seemed intent on making sure at least one person became a witch, judging by the fact that the child was folded over crying. "Yo, Aza, you can purify her soul gem if need be, right? I want every possible girl we can get for fighting that big ballerina bitch." She whispered to her, then walked by Komi, but her elbow on her shoulder. "You feelin' up to the task, Komi? I hope so. It'd be such a shame if I got to enjoy breaking that ballerina's ankles all by myself, y'know?" She looked over at Yao. "How about you, Robot-chan? You think you could handle it?"

Interactions:
Karcen Karcen GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

It took a while, but Nozomi felt like she could stand on her own again. But all that monologue from the spirit did was raise more problems. No more questions...just even more problems ahead. "So...you want us to clean up your mess." She leaned down, resting her hand on Agotta's back. She had nothing to do with Agotta's struggle up to this point, or her relationship with Anri. She couldn't do a thing for her now..."While you were...you were that thing, you could have waited. You could have fought that...Walpurgis and left us out of it. But I guess you were too busy adding to it instead, right?"

Jillian was nothing if not honest. She had laid it all out before them. A magical girl's soul gem, when depleted...will make its host become a witch. Something inside Nozomi pushed away the blatant implication of that fact. It was a result of Jillian's idiotic, evil magic, right? Like a vampire draining blood and making thralls out of its victims... It couldn't be that it was the fate of EVERYONE with a soul gem, right? No, but she was able to accept at least half of the truth because it vindicated her suspicions. The Kyubeys were just exploiting them, taking their human wishes and making contracts with them, making them fight the witches that needed to be fought...but to what end? If Jillian and her friends could make corpses of Kyubeys, that meant it was possible to fight them...to put an end to whatever they were plotting.

But also because of Jillian, that had to wait. "Walpurgis" was coming...and someone had to do something.

"You're awfully enthusiastic." She pointed accusingly at Ciel, then Komi. "Since you guys are in such a big hurry to run right into another fight, I guess you can do whatever you want with Walpurgis. Because I..."

She cupped her soul gem in her palms. It had energy to spare now, one way or another. But her heart was filled only with doubt.

Dolches Dolches GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Azamuku "Aza" Aikyo

A slave? Really it seemed the girls knew less than they had though. They had even called Kyubey a demons, really they couldn't even pick something original instead they went monotheist antagonists. Still finding those kinds of people was rather rare how odd to find one managing to screw up to this level. They also kind of misunderstood their power source, but really who was going to ask that from what you thought was a demon, even if they were honest but vauge. The key was presentence and demanding explanations kyubey obliged anytime a girl pressed for more info and stopped speaking riddles if pressed long enough. They didn't know of Karmic destiny and how that was the judged of your powers and just how your wish could be granted. If someone had enough Karma they could change reality, but no one had that much and most were doomed to obscurity meaning they had very little power. Not that a girl coudl not improve her powers, but it meant changing the world was out of the question.

" It seems we have solved this mystery " The voice of Kyubey chimed in not at all disturbed by the announcement of the Walpurgis or how the girls had massed with the system. " It seems you are done here "

" No" Aza answered back. The others might think her a slave to Kyubey bound to his will, but she was not some slave she could reject him. She often just saw eye to eye with Kyubey on what was needed , but she truly did want a better system, she just needed the right people.

" Why the mystery is solved that is all we needed the rest is duty of the magical girls? " Kyubey asked and for a moment Aza could feel a brief flicker of some emotion, not just curiosity, fear, perhaps?

" That is a Walpurgis of unprecedented scale, there is no telling how powerful it could be they will need help" Aza explained frustrated Kyubey didn't get why she felt it was her job to help she was to him an incubator called out only to fight when needed as a last resort she should focus on energy gathering.

" Well i can't really stop you and it is not like if you die you will be gone" Kyubey sighed in her head giving into the emotions of the human knowing she only listened to him when he had a good reason and right now he had no reason that would be good to her.

Right now Aza had to deal with damage control, Komi would likely love this a strong enemy would be a good thing to her, as part of Aza herself wanted something to beat on herself. Agotta was spiraling down and fast she would need some reassurance. Nozomi well Aza wasn't sure what to do to deal with her, likely she would fight but she likely blindingly believed the demon talk. Ciel could be counted on of course, a big fight would be fun for her. Yao Aza didn't know well enough but well she would fight or die. The first fire to put out was Agotta.

" Don't worry I can fix up all yours gems" She said making sure all heard again as she knew Agotta had spilled the beans on that ability.

Aza approached Agotta and Nozomi she was not good at this touchy feely stuff, she never had been even before her wish. She had gone more with Komi in the if it makes you mad hit it school of thought. " None of this is your fault Agotta" Aza said not really sure what tone to use and just sounded awkward " There honestly was nothing you could have done told or not told you were not a magical girl back then" There was nothing a normal human could have " These girls were messing with forces beyond their understanding with far to many gaps in their knowledge. This is what happens when you try to fix something unfixable even if it should be." Would the others get that Aza didn't know? These girls were trying to violate something even Kyubey couldn't witches were not something Kyubey picked to happen they just did. " Anyways don't beat yourself up over it " That would have to do not exactly a motivational speech. She would deal with Nozomi elsewhere as Agotta wouldn't understand but Nozomi with hos she suspected stuff might need to be told everything.

Aza looked to Nozomi "[/B] You have 3 options Nozomi. You can stay and fight, you can die, or you can run away and leave your wish behind" Aza explained wanting to be blunt with her " If you need help picking swing by my place and we can talk about all this" She offered baiting the girl with the truth of the situation, there was no point in not telling anyone except Agotta everything right now.

Yao Chie Long
762487aa595c843b24772a74fc4a04ff80e4a13b.jpg

Karcen Karcen GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Dolches Dolches Nellancholy Nellancholy

Yao lowered her sword when another girl told her the ghost wasnt a threat. Yao closed her eyes as she changed back into her civillian form, and was on the ground, breathing a sigh of exhaustion. She took a look at her soul gem, now mostly black swirls with specks of green amongst them.

I used alot that battle....
The ghost's name is Jillian, and somehow the abomination was her. She soon learned it was due to a wish to break free from their fate as magical girls.
"Wishing to change fate?"
Yao asked, with a slight tone of sadness mixed with anger. She knew it was impossible. There was no way to change the past. All those anime she had watched, plus Marvel's What If...? Series on Disney+ that her family had subscribed to, gave her the same lesson.

You cant change history. Trying to do so would cause everything to cease to exist.

Bike girl was acting like a Banchou at this time, while Nozomi was skeptical about fixing this whole mess.

A giant Witch was coming appearantly, stronger than anything Yao faced before. The knight girl looked at Yao and asked her if she can handle it.

Yao smiled as a fang stuck out of her mouth, as she flexed her left arm with her right hand on it.
262013.jpg
"I wouldn't alive if I couldnt handle it, right?"​

Interaction/Mention: Dolches Dolches Nellancholy Nellancholy Karcen Karcen Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

"Battle I ain't got no chance of winning..?" Komi repeated, eye twitching as she practically snarled "THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE YOU!!!"

Slamming the monster's corpse back onto the ground, Komi began laying into it with even more ferocity, "IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE YOU, DAMN IT!!!"

And that was how Komi remained, beating the absolute hell out of the monster's body throughout most of her speech. At one point she picked up Fafnir again before swapping it to its skateboard form and using its sharp edges to hack away at the monster's body, which grew more and more unrecognizable as Komi tore it apart. Not once did she slow down, nor even show that she was hearing what the girl was saying. Given how closed she was, of course she could hear her, Komi just didn't care.

After all that hype, all that preparing for a battle beyond battles, and what they got at the end was essentially a long winded rant about how desperate the last MGs were to escape fate, or change destiny and blah blah blah. Why was Komi supposed to care about how they did it? Hijacking a Kyubey corpse for wish power seemed complicated and boring, plus the end result wasn't even that impressive considering how quickly the beast girl thingie had gone down. Komi had expected to at least lose an arm and a leg to the big bad monster thing, but no! If anything, she felt more potent than before they'd fought the damn thing!

Sure, Komi could feel glad the Pipsqueak got at least some closure for why her friend went all lone cowboy on them, but Komi wasn't satisfied. She wasn't satisfied in the least. And seeing as she couldn't beat the hell out of ghost girl for making them jump through so many hoops, Komi turned her aggression to the only part of her that she could. The Monster's corpse had been reduced to a mashed up heap, yet Komi was still more than willing to keep going.

But then the girl finally said something worthwhile.

Massive Witch coming, about two weeks from now.

That was Komi needed to finally stop hitting the pulverized monster's body, instead letting her skateboard dangle in one hand as she reached up to wipe some of her hair out of her eyes. It had gotten somewhat loose from her usual cute pigtails due to the sheer ferocity with which she'd been attacking the corpse with. But with something of worth finally gained, she finally turned back towards the ghost with a suspicious smile.

Agotta and Nozomi were still wrecks by the time the ghost ad poofed out of existence, one drained emotionally while the other was drained mentally. Komi wasn't sure if another one of her 'Fight until your fine' policies would be able to pull Agotta up this time around, but Ciel leaned against her shoulder before she cold try. She wondered if Komi would be up for fighting the Big Witch that was coming, implying she'd have to deal with its ankles alone if she didn't.

"Oh please," Komi didn't even try to hold back her snicker "With how slow you are, I'll be done ripping her in half before you can even show up."

It was then that Nozomi found her voice again, seemingly annoyed with their ability to thirst for the next fight already. She didn't finish her statement, but Komi was fairly certain one didn't nee dto be a genius to put two and two together.

"You wanna bail then just bail already." Komi shrugged before jerking a thumb towards her self "More ass-kicking for me ain't nothing but a plus."

But Aza wasn't far behind. After having some words with Agotta that Komi wasn't keen on thinking over too much, Ole Red Eye turned and laid out Nozomi's choices before her, offering a chance to talk privately afterwards. Komi could guess at what Aza wanted to chat with Nozomi about, and quickly turned her attention towards Yao as she gave a small flex and voiced her enthusiasm to take on Big Witch as well.

Leaping at the chance to ignore what Aza and Nozomi were getting up to, Komi grinned wide before pointing to Yao, "That's what I'm talking about! This ain't no place for hesitating!"

Tossing Fafnir up into the air, Komi stepped away from Ciel and turned around to look at both her and Yao for a moment. But then her gaze fell on Agotta for a moment, and she had to take a breath before regaining her smile.

"I ain't too keen on gettin' my hopes up for a real devastating battle, but a girl's gotta have dreams." she said as she reached out and caught Fafnir outta the air "To that end, I'mma go ahead and start hauling grief seeds."

She paused to grumble, "Though if I get another dissapointment showing up n' talking big ya'll can have all the damn things. I'mma get a challenge outta this Big Witch one way or another."

bd7b145ff2a98274c571c8c9735694fc.jpgIf she continued at this rate, Agotta was either going to die of dehydration or her soul gem was going to stop glowing. When Aza approached Agotta, it barely registered in her head that another person was next to her. When she saw Aza through the mosaic filter all the tears provided her with, her first thought was that she still had to apologize. After hearing what she had to say, she didn't even react. Nothing changed when she heard any of this. "Wh... Why do you think... Why do you think I'm sad?!" Was all she could say before she returned to being a blubbering mess. Mainly, she was sad that her friend died, but deep down she was also sad that she couldn't do anything about it. She could make plan after plan after plan of what to do now that everything has happened, but what would she have done if Anri told her everything? Become a magical girl herself and fight alongside Anri? She'd probably end up being a liability, and even more scare than she was in her own fight with the monster. That hurt her more than anything else. There really was nothing she could do that would end up in Anri being alive. This tore her heart to pieces. The fact that Aza just stood there pointing out the horrible truth that made her so miserable convinced her even further that she wasn't human.

After a bit more crying, she felt her phone vibrating. She got it out of her pocket to see that her parents were calling her from their landline. She opened the phone and accepted the call. "Are you alright, Agotta? It's dark out, where are you? I don't think you've been eating noodles all day." Her mom was on the line.

"I'm... OK." She replied, sniffling.

"Are you sure? You sound like you were just crying. What's going on?"

"I... I'm OK. It's a long story... I'll be home soon. I love you mom. Bye."

"I'll be awake. I love you Agotta, see you in a bit. Bye-bye!" Her mom said before she hung up. She wanted to go home. She wanted to sleep. She wanted to put this all behind her, wake up tomorrow, and go play with Anri at school. Even now, she her mind still held on to that delusion. Jillian had pretty much confirmed Anri was as dead as a doorknob. Part of her wanted to correct herself, "No, you can't go play with Anri tomorrow, she's dead." Another part of her still wanted to believe that, miraculously, she was still alive. All of this was a bad dream and she'd wake up. She got on her feet and began to stumble out of the station to Corviknight, before remembering the condition Nozomi is in. She then walked towards her.

"Hey... Miss Nozomi... Would you like for... for me and Corviknight to fly you back home? You seem really tired..." She asked. She'd then shamble back to her Pokémon, waiting for Nozomi if she said yes.

Interactions:
Nellancholy Nellancholy Karcen Karcen

Kousaka_Honoka_ALL_STARS.pngSomething about how Komi bashed the monster's corpse got under Ciel's skin. Not in a bad way, but... Ah, bloodlust. She didn't recognize it at first. Komi reminded her of how she was when she first started out. Energetic, gung ho, and very angry. Her "fighting" the monster corpse reminded her a lot of when she fought, and killed, her old friend Shanty. What she'd seen of her fighting style reminded her of the magical pirate as well. Shanty would sail around opponents like a ship on the wind, and steer in for a massive burst of attacks, combining a pirate's swordwork, stability, and gunplay into one large offensive. She would make herself into a cannon, and retreat to reload. A twisted grin rampaged through her face her lips didn't even bother containing her teeth. It took everything she had not to transform and immediately lash out at her acquaintance. The thing that set them apart was that Ciel had experience, experience enough to contain herself. No matter what, she needed as many people as she could get to help fight Walpurgis... What was it's name? It's a Ballerina, so how about Walpurgistanzen? Yeah, she needed help to fight that. Wiping the horrid grimace off of her face, Ciel entered the conversation once more.

"That's the spirit! We need to get as many grief seeds as we can, because lemme let you in on a little secret. With enough magic power, you can scale your abilities up to any amount you want." She pointed to Komi. "I'm sure if you gassed up your motorcycle enough on the stuff, you could break the natural speed limits. Y'know, the sound barrier and all that?" She put her hand to her chin. "I think that'd kill you, though." Her hand moved to point at Yao this time. "You could probably make a gigantic robot or something. One of the ones I saw at the toy display at McDonald's looks like it'd be fun to fight a giant witch with." Her lowered her hand. "We've got nearly two weeks, so that's more than enough time to plan." She only now heard what Nozomi was saying. "Eh? If I'm not optimistic and happy, what else would I be? Sad? Pessimistic? I don't look forward to doom by the hands of a big fat witch, sorry." She said to the ninja girl, then turned back to Komi and Yao. "Personally, I think I'll try morphing my sword into Excalibur. I think I can try making Wynebgwrthucher to pair it with, too, but I haven't practiced paired shields too much. Oooh, maybe Durendal or Clarent. I don't know, but I'll have time to figure it out. I'm sure we can kick Walpurgistanzen's ass!"

Interactions:
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Nellancholy Nellancholy

"Leave my wish behind?" Nozomi muttered towards Aza. "Why would I? I've got exactly what I want." In such a short time, her mother had grown so strange and distant. Things were always hard on both of them, but now it just felt like she was a weight pulling Mother down. Jillian was right. Nozomi had gotten the letter of her wish granted, if anything but the spirit. Even so, she couldn't run away from that. When all this was over...when they beat Walpurgis, then they could try and make things up to each other, right? That was what she needed to do, and maybe then the worst of it could be over...

She didn't like it one bit, all this peril and deception. Whereever witches came from, they still had to be fought. But to have this Kyubey, one of them, condescending to her like this...

"'Aza', I'm not going anywhere with you. But you don't have to worry about me abandoning...this. I'll do all I can when the day comes. And after that..." She did her best to seem imposing with that last bit.

Ignoring Komi's retort, Nozomi shook her head, patting Agotta's shoulder. "You go on ahead. I know my own way back. I think the people outside have heard something." Feeling around for a moment with her cane, she found the guidelines marked on the floor and made to leave, trying to find her way out through a side door.

Azamuku "Aza" Aikyo

Well most of them seemed ready though Aza just didn't get kids she never had.she had also never been good with the whole condolences thing and right now to her there were more important things to worry about. She also really didn't get Nozomi having her want answers abd now that they would be offered to her she was rejecting it. Humans were just so annoying these days. She almost laughed when Nozomi tried to be threatening.

"Well I guess you don't want to know everything without any word play" Aza sighed not even dignifying the threat "If you played nice I could have tried to get you something extra but oh well" aza said being honest she would give out gifts right now if it assured loyalty.

Well right now Aza had more people on her side than Nozomi had on hers and it wasn't like she had to be here Aza was helping to be nice. Aza then turned to Yao " Good to see you are up for it even if we met under less than ideal circumstances hopefully you don't listen to the slander some people have slung."

Interaction/Mention: Dolches Dolches Nellancholy Nellancholy Karcen Karcen Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

The Pipsqueak got a call from someone, family if the words were any suggestion. Komi wasn't sure how much energy she could focus into bein' all comforting and encouraging at that point, mostly because she was starting to feel it as useless. Even with all the pep talks and even beating the hell out of her friend's killer, Agotta still seemed on the brink of succumbing to her own misery. Komi was many things, but one thing she wasn't was blind. There was only so much she knew she could provide to someone who was grieving, and at that moment she figured the best thing Agotta could have was time.

Sure, she was never the patient type, but she wouldn't deny the benefit Time had when it came to getting over stuff. Wounds weren't as fresh, emotions failed to maintain their potency, lots of psyche evaluation bullcrap like that went on when someone was just allowed to get over things naturally. Komi was far from an expert in that field, and refused to think too deeply on it. So when a distraction was offered in the form of Ciel continuing to feed the growing enthusiasm for the fight with the big witch, Komi was quick to stand tall and fold her arms.

"Pfft, faster than sound speed might kill some basic type, but I got magic and a lap full of badassery just waiting to punch holes through any witch in the blink of an eye." she gave a hearty shrug before pounding her chest. In the background, she took note of Nozomi and Aza talking. She didn't listen too deeply as she'd seen that particular mess of an interaction occur far too many times by now. She wasn't about to start placing bets on how the two got on each other's nerves this time, especially when there were far more enjoyable chats to have.

But even with that in mind, Komi frowned when Ciel brought up the prospect of planning for Big Witch's arrival.

"Yeah, me and plans don't roll in the same lanes." Komi snickered as she tossed Fafnir into the air again, "You wanna work on getting awesome at fighting together, there's only one place it even matters."

Fafnir landed in its motorcycle form, smashing into the floor behind Komi as she slammed her knuckles together, "In the heat of a brawl, that's where! I'mma be killin witches constantly for these next days, so I better see you guys there too so we can wreck house together. Plan ain't gonna be needed by the time Big Witch shows up, we'll be like blood-sisters by then. Getting that twin ESP kinda shit where we read each other's minds, no cellphone required."

Hopping onto Fafnir, Komi watched Nozomi take her leave before smirking at the rest, "And unlike most o' ya'll I ain't gonna be wasting any time hanging out or goin to classes, so try not to let me pull too far ahead, got it?"

She didn't wait for an answer, instead speeding off towards the nearest stairs which Fafnir flew up as though they were a ramp. Komi practically launched out of Uranami station in a fit of laughter, starting what she would consider a non-stop hunting spree.

Elsewhere in Matsuyama....

"So.. just wait until tomorrow, this'll knock you flat!"

Fancy heels carried her towards her goal, the edge of a river that traveled under an overpass.

"No! I got things to do tonight, jeez. Any girl who's worthwhile knows to maintain her status, you know that better than most of them."

Settled a small distance from Matsuyama proper, the sparsely dotted neighborhood on the city outskirts was the exact opposite of Kodanaka Heights. Whereas that series of housing was developed for the city elites, this neighborhood was made up mostly of low-income housing only matched by the more under-maintained apartments near the suburbs.

"Aw, you know I still don't get why you even bother complimenting anymore, no point calling out the obvious, ya know?"

Though there was the occasional sound of a passing car, this particular overpass was notably out of the way. The lower portions of the columns holding it up were marred by various sets of graffiti, and at the very bottom was the beginnings of what was obviously a homeless encampment. Trash cans with smoke still rising from the burnt items within sat a good distance away from the series of tents or assembled shacks that took up space in the rear of the overpasses underside.

"Pfft, the new customers obviously just figured out what tastes good and what tastes like ass. They should've learned that sooner, but dumbasses can't be trusted to know what's best for them, ya know? I can only be so dissapointed."

But despite the homeless encampment looking large enough to fit at least two dozen squatters, it was devoid of movement. The trash fires had run out of fuel, several of the tents were still open with several belongings spilling out of them. She made sure not to touch anything too disgusting-looking, keeping her gaze focused ahead of her as she kept her phone pressed to one ear.

"Ugh, I'll have to call you back, bestie. I'm passing by one of those grody street people and don't want them seeing how bomb my phone is. Can't be too careful around peeps like that, after all."

Pocketing her phone, she looked to what lay at the heart of the Homeless Camp, where the road above met the ground. There was a large set of maintenance doors that had filthy signs along the sides of it. Looked as if it had some connection with the city's sewer line, but she couldn't care less about any of that. What really mattered was that the set of doors that were supposed to be keeping the riff raff out were wide open, and a number of filthy looking footsteps trailed inside.

tumblr_f8187ec763d7433f0a8e5b20cc1a058a_10f7708b_1280.jpgGroaning at the sheer lack of upkeep, she did her best to breathe through her mouth as she entered. It didn't take long before she found her missing squatters, all gathered together in a room with pipes lining one of the walls. It led deeper down to the sewer, but she was lucky enough to not have to go that far. Instead, she found the gaggles of dirty street people all gathered together as a projection played on the wall in front of them.

There was no projector, the light just came from thin air. On the wall it showed a series of flashing imagery that didn't seem to have any conhesive meaning, but the street folk were completely transfixed. Though their eyes looked on without even blinking, many had already started scratching at their arms and legs, picking at sores or tugging at pockmarks. . Some had even managed to scratch long grooves in their arms.

All in all, it wasn't a pretty sight.

But she knew the only way to get away from that gagfest with any manner of haste was to do her job.

Lifting a hand until the gem on her bracelet was free from the confines of her purple long sleeve shirt, she swung her arm to the side as a billow of pleasantly fruity smoke billowed from the gem. The smell didn't even lead one of the homeless people to turn to her, but it did cause the light which formed the projection to stir.

"Let's be real here, not a one of you lazy bums really deserves this rescue here." she stated as the fruity smoke suddenly cleared, revealing her magical girl attire as flasks appeared floating around her "But some of us actually have jobs to do!"

She brushed her new attire down as one of her flasks launched forward, smashing into something in the middle of the room dead on. It shattered against what looked like a floating wheel of film which faded into view as it clattered to the ground.

The rapid images dissappeared, but the pale color they'd been forming over quickly began to spread throughout the rest of the room. She watched as the wheel of film floated up once again, and could see in various crude images playing in rapidly in each of the honeycomb of holes covering its surface. The clipping of a damaged film projector filled the room as tendrils of film leaked from those flashing holes, but more and more of those distorted film wheels began fading into view as the room grew larger and larger.

"So tacky," Hina rolled her eyes as more flasks poofed into existence around her "can't believe I have to start with pity pickings like you!"

And just like that, yet another battle between a Magical Girl and a Witch took place that night.

Azamuku "Aza" Aikyo & Nozomi Shiranui
A day after the the events at the station Aza had decided it was time to get rid of the pointless distrust. Aza could not fix the issues with Agotta but she could still deal with Nozomi and her little issues. TO that end as Nozomi would not come to her Aza had decided to go to her. Finding where each girl lived was an easy task and Aza doubted any realized how watched they were. Aza had also known how things were with Nozomi's bother the gap the coldness, Kyubey couldn't understand it, but Aza could and she knew the unintentional side effects of a wish could cause more harm than good. There were ways around it, kyubey was if nothing true to the letter of a wish, you want someone to have a job they will have it and keep it even if it meant bending the minds of higher ups to make sure the wish was upheld. This didn't prevent the job from being quit or emotional issues developing.

" I do not see why you are doing this." The voice of Kyubey said showing it's own confusion, though this was more like a computer encountering and error than a humans confusion. Still Aza could feel the slight change kyubey there was a tiny mote of difference from before they met. Still that tiny mote was not enough to replicate even a text to speech programs level of emotion.

" I don't expect you to, but I need to make sure this coming battle goes smoothly" Aza mentally replied as she waited for Nozomi to come home. Aza had already gotten into Nozomi's home and somewhat made herself at home.

" Yes but why did you change her mother?" Kyubey asked wanting a reason something logical it could understand from the actions of a part of itself that had shown more than it's normal amount of defiance to logic.

" Oh about her well that's an emotional thing, also her yelling was annoying it reminded of my mom, though my mom would have likely hit me by now" Aza joked though she knew Kyubey wouldn't understand making light of the situation. Looking back Aza could sympathize with Nozomi some, the girl had great expectations placed on her and now she had a distant mother. Aza her grown up like that but she had cracked and become a delinquent that was when the yelling had started, and the slaps and everything else. Well that was over now if she went home she could fix that if she wanted. " Besides I think while Nozomi will be horrified she will get that this means how i chose not to mess with anyone's mind, not that we ever need to " Aza shrugged as Nozomi's mother came over holding a tray of snacks. Aza had made her a much more caring and loving person, if only for a little bit, she didn't want to brainwash someone forever unless it was a wish of course.

Aza took a cookie and took a bite " Now we wait" She said speaking mostly to herself.

Nozomi heaved a sigh as she unlocked the door to her apartment. It was another long, troublesome day, and it might have been futile to hope that things would get easier at least in the next two weeks of life. After all, something much worse was waiting at the end of those days, and already it felt like a time bomb counting down to end Nozomi's life.

She looked forward to at least being able to relax and clean off with a shower. Water would never betray her or disappoint her.

But it took only a few steps into the house to realize something was off. Mother was up and about, which she rarely was before sundown.

"Welcome home, honey! A friend of yours dropped by ahead of you..." It had been a long time since she spoke like that. If she ever did, really.

And then the presence hit her, that sensation that by now was familiar...almost like a stench.

"You." She should have known Aza wouldn't leave her alone. Whatever the Kyubeys wanted, they would get. Her hand tightened on her soul gem, as the idea of having it out with her right now came into her head. But that would be a waste of energy, if nothing else. Instead, she sat down, barely acknowledging her controlled mother. "You came here to talk my ear off again, right? If you're not giving me a choice, then I'm listening."

Aza was a little surprised Nozomi didn't have a more entertaining reaction, Aza had expected with how much Nozomi was against her having someone she must see as her arch enemy in her own home would at least shock her a lot more. Really when you mind controlled someone you expected at least some horror, Nozomi was at least easier to talk to than Agotta. Then again anyone was eaiser to talk to than the highly emotional child, Aza had a hard enough time with people her age let alone ones that young .

" Oh come now don't act like you aren't interested in answers, you think Kyubey is hiding stuff from you and well you are half right" Aza said with a shrug " But half right is half wrong, so with the big battle coming I thought I should come by and tell you any truth and all the truth you want." She continued a slight smile on her lips though her eyes showed an odd tiredness to all this. " So how about you ask me some questions and i will answer fully to the letter and the spirit of the question or i could just start rambling on about why witches exist and aliens and such up to you" Aza would rather not goin into a long winded speech and just answer questions bluntly as they came, having guessed some she wanted to know what answers Nozomi needed to know and what answers she didn't even want.

"Mom?" She glanced at the body of her mother, currently vacant of any real consciousness. She didn't want her to stay in that state, for even a moment. Nozomi had to wonder whether she would remember any of this happening later. Probably not. These monsters were good at covering their tracks, appearing and leaving as they pleased. "Think you could give me and Aza some space for a bit?"

"Of course, Nozomi." The woman beamed. "I'll just excuse myself here..."

"So. I know you lot don't lie to our faces." Nozomi leaned forward a little, tenting her fingers. "But you sure as hell like telling half-truths. If you're offering..." She paused, trying to get her disarrayed thoughts in order. "Why do this? All these secrets and contracts. Humans..." Despite her doubt, she wanted to at least argue for humanity to the strange beings listening in. "Even if witches popped up again and again, humans would be able to deal with them somehow, eventually...humans are good at not dying. So why did you things have to come here and give us power to fight them? I know it's not out of the goodness of your hearts..."

Well at least she was getting to good questions fast. Aza knew kyubey would not give a good answer from such a disjointed question well Aza at least understood what Nozomi wanted.

"A lot of the half truths are because kyubey doesn't feel emotion or truly understand it so it doesn't see why it needs to." Aza explained "Also the whole you never ask thing he does"

That wasn't the true heart of the question but a good place to start to understand kyubey "I do it because I would rather people live longer and when they learn about the soul gems and witches they lose hope and fall" despite turning girls into witches being the goal Aza wished there was another way.

"Still none of that is the answer and to be blunt it is to save the universe. " that was the big secret the reason behind all the evil an end to justify any means. "Humans have understood entropy fir a time, that everything wastes a little energy that will never come back. In time all energy will be gone and nothing will be able to do anything. What humans don't know is that this isn't billions of years off but just maybe 400 earth Years. That is why this whole thing exists to collect energy for the universe. Kyubey traveled the universe looking for something to defend entropy and it found that energy here. The emotions of humans namely young females can produce far more power then they put it and keep everything working." This was something few ever understood but the worst was to come as the bad guy they all wanted would not be found. "While witches weren't designed magical girls were given a wish as payment and sent to gather energy through emotions. Witches were just something that happened kyubey didn't really design the system it was just the natural set up and kyubey lacks any creativity. Anyways when a magical girl becomes a witch they let out so much more energy than was put in. Kyubey collects that energy and uses it to perseve the universe " this was the most annoying part that kyubey wasn't some malicious actor some evil he was just a genius with no imagination.

This was yet another revelation, the kind of thing that would seem unthinkable to any ordinary person. Just over a month ago, Nozomi wouldn't believe that magical girls and terrible monsters existed. But now one was coming, with the power to destroy cities. And now...she was told that all these struggles, the wishes and battles, the possibility of becoming witches...all of that was part of a plot to preserve the universe.

Because apparently, the heat death of the universe wasn't something that would happen long after humanity had died out or radically changed...but within a few generations.

"So..." She muttered. "You guys get to feel like heroes, if you can feel anything at all. Offering contracts to fight witches endlessly to generate energy, and idiots like me could die not knowing what it was all for."

But then the other shoe seemed to drop.

"You said...when magical girls turn into witches...they generate the most energy." She leaned back, as though wanting to distance herself from Aza's answer. "That means...magical girls have been becoming witches before that ghost started her plan, right?!"

"From the very start if a magical girls soul gem becomes fully darkened they become a witch. Personally I like to say the magical girl dies there as a witch is not the same person. " Aza explained with a sigh at the last part kyubey didn't look into it much and really it was better to think of it that way.

"Also its not really you guys. I also made a wish just a year ago and kyubey is one being using many bodies. A hive mind I kind of am part of but am separate from after all if I was just him then I would have left the city" aza wasn't going to deny the heroes thing it didn't matter kyubey didn't think of itself as a hero it did want it saw as having to be done to continue the universe.

"As for the stupid ghost and her plan" Aza started again though now there was an anger in her voice because of so much death and nothing to show "It would never have worked everyone has a karmic destiny that can grant them and their wish power. No girl on earth has the karmic destiny needed to undo the system, and if there was I would be with her begging her to fix it and change reality" that might be a surprise the one closest to kyubey wanting to work aginst his singel minded goal and make something better.

That was something which on some level, she could accept. Dying meant a monster was born from her. She could die in battle, or if her soul gem was depleted...that just meant she needed not to die, right? The arrival of Walpurgis loomed before her like a daunting deadline, like final exams or a movie premiere. If she could just...get past that day, things might work out somehow.

And now even destiny and fate came into the picture. "So you're saying it was meant for me and...her to turn out like this? That it was destiny for me to get left behind by her because of my wish? I could have asked for anything else..." Her hands closed, and she decided to at least give Aza the politeness of turning her face to hers when she asked her next question. "Since...you're here, if you're going to act like there's still a human being inside you...I just...want to know. Why? Of all the things YOU could have asked for, why this? Why become one of them? So you wouldn't be afraid of dying?"

" You were a star you could have asked for more, but this no, this is not your fate the future is an ever shifting thing" Aza explained really the karmic thing was hard to fully explain " The more of an impact you have the more power you could have and the greater the wish" That was the easiest way to explain what was a very complex topic that normal language didn't have all the words to fully explain.

Nozomi of course still saw only the inhuman part of her, and Aza had been putting forward that to much even she sometimes forgot it. Aza chuckled a little " Stupidity truly I was stupid" She sighed yet she didn't fully regret her choice. " You see I also use to have a mother, well two parents, that expected a lot of me. Good grades, perfect child, cram school and every honor you can think of. It was suffocating so what do you do when the shouting starts to turn to hitting? You rebel and go even further. I became a delinquent an idiot trying to go against what I saw as unfair. Then Kyubey came and there was a way out, I saw his knowledge, his power and i like an idiot wanted it. I wanted to know the secrets of the universe and more power than any other girl. Death didn't even dross my mind back then i half thought if i knew everything then well I could get my parents to love me again. It really was stupid, but hey at least i can try to help others, i can temper the worst of kyubey's obsession's even if sometimes I have to bad things. I am no hero, just a human " Aza ranted ending with an affirmation to herself of what she was, she wasn't wholly alien she just had a messed up mindset.

" So can we stop the whole enemy thing I have chosen to help you when I could leave?" Aza asked she was in truth on the girls side she would change the system if she could and only kept secrets because she had to " And if you wander why i am only telling you this now remember who is always around you Agotta is to kind and would likely turn witch after hearing all that and realizing who Bellstar was "

"Hmph..." Nozomi exhaled sharply. "Guess I wouldn't have wanted to meet the Aza that existed back then either. I..." If she was still used to moving her eyes, she would have rolled them. "...thank you. At least you're being honest with me." Lying to herself in the face of what Aza had revealed to her wouldn't solve any of the problems she was facing right now. Everything she had seen up till now was unfortunately, undeniably real. That included the coming Walpurgis.

The idea that one way or another, her life would end suddenly and sharply didn't yet occur to her.

Satisfied, she got up. "You probably have to go around to the others and tell them what you think you need to tell them, right?" She tilted her head at her mother's room. "So you can..." She took her breath. "...put her back, and then I think we're done here."

" Some of them Komi already knows, she just doesn't care " Aza said with a chuckle she would need to likely visit the other two girls. " Also don't worry she will be back to normal in about an hour, unless you want a reward for the fight, but i would suggest fixing your eyes" Aza teased before vanishing leaving Nozomi with her much nicer mother for a little bit.

Kousaka_Honoka_ALL_STARS.pngCiel was internally cheering. Yes! Thank god someone had the same idea as her! Kill as many witches as they could before Walpurgistanzen arrived, stockpile grief seeds, and then they could multiply the amount of witches each of them could handle. She did have an objection to what Komi had to say about cell phones, however. "That sounds great, but for now, what's your-" She was immediately answered by the revving of an engine, and the thumping of rubber on stairs. "God damnit." She turned to Yao. "Oh yeah, Robot-chan. If you want to call me at some point, just give me a ring." She gave her number to Yao, and then left with Aza.

Interactions:
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

21717e16b09bc91288e143335d018eb2.jpegAs she flew over Matsuyama, Agotta had many things in mind, but only one idea she could act on. Corviknight landed directly in front of a house. She'd never thought about it before, but this was the first time she was coming here at such a late time. She knocked on the front door. Again, a large man in a tank top and pajamas answered the door. Anri's dad looked to be growing a beard. "What the fu- What're you doin' here, Agotta? Do your parents know where you are?"

"I... I'll head back home after I leave... But... Can I see Anri's room?" She asked, bowing. "Please... Mr. Motobe..."

"Well... It's really fu- really late, but... Agh, sure, Agotta. I'll call your parents, though, so they don't worry too much."

"Th- thank you..." Agotta mumbled out as the giant man moved out of the doorway. Once she entered the house, she walked straight to Anri's room, opened the door, and sprawled herself out on the ground. All of this... For what? Vengeance drives you far and fast towards a wall, but all of the fuel dissipates once you break through. If she remembered correctly, there was a big witch coming. Surely, it posed a threat to everyone around her, but she couldn't feel it. She barely felt the hard rug her back was on. She was once used to it, sleeping on some blankets gathered on the ground as a makeshift bed. Anri's mother once joked that she should buy another bed because of how often she came over. But now, it felt like any other floor. This, now, was likely the last time she'd over be in this room. Maybe the last time anyone would. All of this stuff... She doubted Anri's parents could muster up the will to get rid of it. All of these things... Would be waiting for the return of someone never coming back. A child who would never return to play with their toys... The stick horse, that you could play as if you were riding. The toy gun that had undoubtedly been pointed at many an imaginary bandit. The 10-gallon hat that lay on the dresser would never touch hair again. However, something seemed peculiar. Mr. Motobe said Anri never had a toy gun. That's the entire reason she assumed she was a magical girl in the first place. She never needed a toy gun, because her wish gave her the real deal. She got up of the ground and looked at the gun. She had never seen anything like it in person. It was a revolver, one that looked almost stereotypical, with a wooden handle attached to metal in a way that said "it's gotta work before you think about bein pretty." It was THE revolver, the gun that won the West. Used by everyone in the time of America's Wild West, it was the gun that made all men equal on the dusty plains of the frontier. The most fearsome weapon of the time. What was it doing here? Was it real? How did she know all this stuff? She grabbed it, with the handle in her hand. It felt much different from her slingshot, as if all she had to do was point, and BAM! Agotta had subconsciously done it. She hadn't even checked if it was loaded. She just fired off this revolver in Anri's house. She immediately began panicking. What was she going to do?! She didn't want to burden Anri's parents with this! They already had to deal with Anri's disappearance, so repairs that had to be done by strangers coming into her room would be way too much! She didn't think her parents got her a real gun! The wall was even... Falling... Apart. The wall fell apart into pieces, revealing black nothingness. Soon, all of the room followed suit, as the world around Agotta seemed to crumble. Confusion and fear set in, locking her in place. What was going on?! Was this the assault of some witch?! Then, she heard footsteps. It wasn't from any normal shoes, like sandals, tennis shoes, or even bare feet. It was a sturdy clopping sound, followed by jingling and spinning. There was no way... There's no way... Is it...? Agotta turned around.

Standing in front of her was a girl who was just slightly shorter than her. She had long, orange hair, but the rest of her head was obscured by a brown Llano and an similarly colored cloak that was draped over her shoulders, and raised up to her mouth. These were over an orange leather vest, a long sleeved undershirt, a belt with a considerably sized buckle and holster, and good old-fashioned jeans tucked inside what could only be called cowboy boots. Yes, even in this unfamiliar outfit, Agotta could recognize her. If she couldn't, she wouldn't call herself the girl's best friend. Even if she couldn't, she only knew one person who'd wear a near exact replica of one of Clint Eastwood's western movie outfits. Agotta could barely keep herself on two feet, looking at her. Jumbled breaths came out her mouth like she was trying to say words. Her friend, however, was much more collected. "Hey. It's been a while, huh?" She asked.

"ANRI!!" Agotta yelled, running towards her with a hug in the form of a full on tackle. Anri took it like a champ, and returned the favor with a smile. "It's been so long! I never got to say goodbye! Why didn't you tell me anything?! Why'd you go in alone?! Why didn't you get me to become a magical girl?!"

"Hey now, tears first, questions later." Anri said. They stood like this for a while. Agotta bawling like a baby, and Anri hugging her, patting her back every now and then. Once she calmed down a bit, Agotta let go and fell on her butt, surprisingly painlessly.

"This... This is a dream, isn't it...?" She asked.

"Well, I'd call it more of a spiritual vision than a dream, but you get the idea."

"So... You really died... Didn't you..?"

"Heh, nobody ever really dies, stupid." Anri bent down. "Whenever someone dies, they'll still live on in here." Her gloved hand poked Agotta in the chest. "I may be gone, but my family's love for me, your friendship, it's all there as if I were as well."

"B- b- but... What happened?"

"Jillian explained it to you, didn't she? I interfered with their plans, kept some girls out of it, and then got caught by the monster. It wasn't that painful honestly. At least, not as much as you're thinking. You don't know the whole story, so... No better place than here."

"Wh- what..? What do you..."

"Do you remember Bellstar? The first witch you had ever encountered?"

"Yes... I... It was..."

"You're right that me and her were related, but just how much so?" Agotta felt something dreadful, and saw the witch quickly flash into being behind Anri. "When magical girls' soul gems are filled with negative emotions, curses... We turn into witches." Agotta was astonished. Why? What? This whole time, witches were other magical girls? "Bellstar and I are one in the same. You probably would've become a witch tonight if you didn't come here."

"So... I... I'm..." Agotta was drawing the only conclusion that seemed reasonable.

"Yeah, you and your new friends killed me." Before it could hit Agotta what she just said, she got on her hands and knees. "Thank you, so very much Agotta. I'm so happy that you killed me. You couldn't possibly understand." Agotta was frozen. Her brain had pretty much stopped. Even Bellstar was getting as close to kneeling as a horse-like thing could. "You killed me before I could do the same to anyone else... Even in such a populated area... I didn't take a single life, and I have you to thank for that." She sat up. "As a magical girl, we either die a hero, or live long enough to see ourselves become the villain. I... I was almost in the villain. You stopped me. Thank you. I knew I could count on you."

"I- I'm... I..." Agotta was speechless.

"Although witches were once magical girls, that's all the more reason to dispose of them. By nature, witches kill. I don't know anyone who would want to kill others. Even if someone did, you'd want to get rid of them anyways. Nobody benefits from a bandit."

"But... So... I'll become a witch too?"

"If you're ever overcome by despair, yes. Despite that, I'm not too worried. You overcame all this, so you should be fine. But... Watch out for your friends, especially that Nozomi."

"I- I will! She's really cool! I wish you could meet her..."

"But I can! What do you think is happening right now?"

"Um..." Agotta hadn't thought about this yet. "I uh... I don't know."

"This space, that dream you had about Bellstar that kicked your search off... They're a part of my wish. When I made my wish, it wasn't simple. I wished to inherit the legacy of the cowboys. In doing so, as a side effect of my wish, I got a little something extra. Those kyubey may be con artists, but they sure know where to throw bones. I can pass this legacy down, and I will." Anri began shouting. "The gun in your hand! My weapon is now yours, as is the strength, skill, and the very spirit of the Wild West! My spirit! The hopes and dreams of all who pushed westward! They're yours, just as they were mine! With this, we'll always be together! Live like you want to! It's your life, and you've more than earned your freedom!" The black nothing was suddenly awash in fast flowing orange, as if Agotta were going through a tunnel. The gun in her hands no longer felt foreign. She could subconsciously feel that her costume was changing, strangely enough. The last thing she heard was "You're my best friend, Agotta, I love you." The orange washed out, back into reality. Agotta was very confused. What just happened? The gun in her hand had vanished. Maybe all of this was her imagination. She walked out of Anri's room, wished Anri's dad good night, and exited the house. Once she got to Corviknight, she flew back to her own home, and stepped inside.

"Agotta! Are you OK?" Her mother asked.

"I... I think I am now." She said, still in a daze.

"Well, you need to stop staying out so late. You're worrying me and your father."

"I'm sorry, mom. I love you."

"I love you too, sweetie." With that, Agotta's conversation with her mom ended. She went brush her teeth and change into pajamas before going to bed. She suddenly remembered that she hadn't checked her costume out after what happened with Anri. She grabbed her soul gem, and transformed. First things first, she felt... More strong, surprisingly. Anri wasn't kidding about the strength thing. Secondly, her costume was different. While she still had a Pokémon trainer's overall look, there was some cowboy inspired changes. She had a new hot-pink scarf wrapped around her neck like a bandana. Her vest felt a bit harder. The frills at the ends of her sleeves were replaced with cufflinks. Her pants had become jeans, and her shoes more resembled boots. Her belt now had a large buckle on it in the shape of a Poké Ball. Most shockingly, her soul gem had moved. After a bit of looking, she found it. It was inside her jacket by the chest, looking both like a sheriff's and a gym leader's badge. She had a hat now, which was of course one that could hold 10 gallons. This was confusing to say the least. Wait, what about... Agotta looked around her waist to find not only the gun, but a lasso attached to her belt as well.

"Anri... Thank you." She said to herself. Anri's spirit had joined hers, right? She could probably feel how grateful she was. Agotta phased out of her transformation, and went to sleep a changed person. A much happier person, to be sure. She could forget about her friend's death for the moment. With this miraculous closure, she could sleep peacefully tonight, and even found room in her thoughts to pray for others.

Last edited:
Nozomi took a sharp inhalation of the evening air, stifling a cough as her throat itched. It had been a few days since the battle against "Jillian", and her little conversation with Aza. That had given her a lot to think about, but she did a pretty good job of avoiding the issue even in her head. The oppressive atmosphere seemed almost to coincide with the impending disaster about to befall the city, and more magical girls were drawn to this area like moths to a flame. Or more likely, at Aza's command. Nozomi hadn't seen any witches these past days, which probably meant the others were doing a good job mopping them up. That was all that was needed, right? Supposedly, having some grief seeds on hand would give them the advantage...

Keeping her cane steady, Nozomi tugged at the backpack on her back containing a few changes of clothes. She had spent even less time at home these past days, barely talking to Mother. She could barely look her in the eye after the little...incident with Aza. Which Mother wouldn't remember anyway, but she clearly knew something was up. Nozomi only returned to the house to get changed for school. And she still had money in the bank so...things were alright so far?

Mind still clouded with uncertainty, Nozomi passed by the noodle stand. She wasn't hungry, but the remembrance of her meeting with the others there gave her...something resembling confidence, even if quite unwarranted. Things would work out, right? The "good guys" always won in the end...even at great cost.

Kousaka_Honoka_ALL_STARS.pngCiel had been spending the past few days tracking witches down and slaying them for their grief seeds. She didn't have anything to do or worry about besides this, actually. She called her landlord and told her she'd be out for a while, and she was off of work until next Saturday. All she had to do was hunt witches. This, however, was getting a bit... tedious. She wandered around until she picked something up on her soul gem, wandered until she had a rough idea of its direction, followed it, and then fought a witch. She'd done this thrice or so, and every time she got a grief seed she put a tag on it, describing how they fought. Why? Well, when she purified her soul gem too much and the witch revived, she'd just put it down again. By labelling each, she knew what she was up against. She had one in particular that she wanted to fight again. A samurai witch wielding a katana had given her an exhilarating duel, and looking forward to their rematch was probably the only way she was going to stay sane. Just one more week of this and then she could just go back to normal life. She wasn't neglecting herself or anything. She ate at regular times and slept when it was dark. She needed to be in good condition to fight Walpurgistanzen, after all. It was right around when she was supposed to eat, and she had found a promising looking spot yesterday. A noodle stand with a cook who looked like he knew what he was doing. She was walking there when she spotted a familiar face. Hmm... Where had she seen this girl before? She was sure she'd remember someone with bright red hair... Uh... Aha! She remembered now. She was fighting Jillian before her and Aza got there, in the backlines with the little girl who flew away on a god damn Pokémon after all was said and done. She approached the stranger. "Yo, ninja girl!" She said, giving her a forearm wave while walking over. "Nice to see ya' again after fighting that evil spooky monster! How've you been? I was worried that someone would've-" She was about to spill the beans about witches. Did this one know? "Uh... Your name is Nozomi, right? Aza mentioned it at some point, I'm a friend of hers. If you've got time, would ya' like to take this conversation to that food stall?" She pointed in its direction. "I was goin' get lunch there before resuming my witch hunting."

Interactions:
Nellancholy Nellancholy

21717e16b09bc91288e143335d018eb2.jpegIt had been a few days since she had that vision of Anri, but the impact hadn't lessened at all. Her best friend, so very near and dear to her heart, handed her back the reins to her life. Now she had to do something for her in return. Even if she could somehow convince her parents to leave town Friday, she wouldn't be able to convince Anri's parents. She owed their protection to her, and she'd been thinking. How could she help defeat the big witch? The extent of her powers was creating a legendary Pokémon, but which one? She was doing a little bit of witch hunting in the mean time while trying to make a plan for fighting this new villain. She had gotten one witch so far, and had entered the lair of a second. Using Corviknight as cover and as a steed, she had taken out most of the witch's familiars before coming into the middle of her lair. This tactic was adapted from one drawn from Anri's power. Normal, it involved a cowboy using his horse as cover if he absolutely needed to. This appalled Agotta, but when molded to her situation became easier to stomach. Corviknight was very capable of taking blows, even more so when using Iron Defense, so she wasn't sacrificing it. The witch's room drew nearer as she strolled forward. She stopped dwelling on her last strategy and began formulating her next. She had some idea of what this witch was, and getting one look at her confirmed it. This witch was a giant candle, with arms that were candles as well. It looked like something out of a cartoon. She'd consider this comedic if it weren't her opponent. In this case, she should summon a water type Pokémon. One of moderate power, and some kind of use besides just attacking this witch. She flipped through her book, looking for one that'd come in handy. How about... Yes, this will work! She opened her jacket and put two fingers on her soul gem. Magic materialized into monster, and became the Pokémon Whiscash. Now all that she needed to do was kick her plan off.

The candle witch stood unmoving, except for the flames adorning its body. Suddenly, something broke its silence. It turned to face the intruder in its sweetly scented home. High this foe flew, grazing the roof. The witch's flames roared in anger, and shot forth towards this target. The crow swerved between each flame, and soared over the witch. Confusion seemed to grasp it until it realized how it was being attacked. Its flames began to peter out as water fell upon it from the air. Agotta's plan was to fly high above to give Corviknight ample room and time to dodge, and have Whiscash disarm the witch by putting its flames out. Once they were fully out, it would harden and become stuck. Then, she could lay her finishing blow however she wished. Another round, another volley, another series of dodges, and another downpour. The flames were dying out, and some wicks on the witch's bodies held only embers. Corviknight dove down. With the witch weakened, she could finish this off more quickly. It left less time for her to mess up. With a final spray from Whiscash, she extinguished the witch's flames. The wax began to harden, and she retreated back to the sky. What she didn't consider, however, was how much smoke the witch was producing after having its flames snuffed. The smoke enveloped her party, leaving her with little literal breathing room. She landed, but everything seemed to become blurry... Was Corviknight spinning..? Hey, the witches labyrinth is... gone... She passed out.

Less than a second later, she figured out her strategy for fighting the big witch. She completely forgot she had the ability to put her consciousness inside of her Pokémon. Her mind was now inside Whiscash, and her body lay limp in an alleyway. This was quite a predicament, huh? Nevertheless, it gave her time to flesh out the idea that came to her. She could effectively possess her Pokémon, but only while unconscious it seemed. This meant that she could likely directly control a legendary Pokémon to fight the big witch. That was good. For now, though... Well, she was laying unconscious in a dark alleyway with two monsters around her and an unused grief seed next to her. If another magical girl found her they might take her grief seed. Even worse, they may think her Pokémon were a witch's familiars instead of her own, and then kill them! This was especially bad, since her mind was in Whiscash's body.

Interactions:
None/Open

tumblr_f8187ec763d7433f0a8e5b20cc1a058a_10f7708b_1280.jpgHina Kanako
Interaction/Mention: Dolches Dolches

"No... its still... being annoying."

Hina spoke as she typed out the message with one hand. The other was busy holding her bracelet aloft, letting her soul gem lead her to the source of whatever power it was picking up.

It had been three days since she cleared the Director's film wheels out of that disgusting, grody homeless hovel, and she had yet to finally catch up to her prey. This witch thing with its penchant for filmography had been playing elusive for days. Whenever Hina showed up ready to lay her down and kick her teeth in, she'd puss out and flee whilst letting its horde of floating film wheels cover its retreat.

Yesterday night had been the third night the damn thing had managed to slip away, and Hina had long since been over it.

So she sought council from the one person who could even be allowed to hear she was having trouble. She'd been wanting to reveal her awesome magical girl powers to her bestie once she'd destroyed the witch properly, and had been putting off her revelation time and time again. But after mulling it over throughout school, her mind had been set. Of course, today had to have been the day her bestie has things to get to, and soon an improperly timed phone-call between the two had led Hina to almost off-handedly mention she was hunting a witch.

Even without any context or external information, Hina's bestie had immediately become interested by what Hina assumed she saw as a game. Seeing as she'd become far too annoyed with her target for her liking, and so she graciously allowed her bestie to unknowingly aid her by discussing her 'game' in more depth.

And once again, she found her bestie an invaluable source of ingenuity.

She would lessen the pressure of her pursuit, lull the witch into settling roots down. But that didn't mean she'd leave it to its own devices, oh no no no. She'd watch, study and wait, let it sow the seeds of its own destruction.

She'd baste the ugly thing eventually, but wouldn't let its current slipperiness ruin her appearance by getting her all frazzled.

Her Bestie had even led her to question the extent of her abilities, and so she'd spent much of her time after school practicing what she could do with her unrivaled new power.

Of course, it was around this time that her soul gem had begun leading her somewhere, and so she cut her practice session down to investigate. Her bestie wondered if flashing soul gem was some kind of term for levelling up, and while Hina tried explaining what she meant without giving her secret away, she'd stumbled upon a peculiar sight.

There was some random little girl just lying in a random alleyway with a bunch of ugly stray animals pawing at her. Hina had to hold a hand up to her mouth to keep from gagging.

"Sorry.... just some... homeless girl..." she quickly typed on her phone as she began turning away, only to notice that the ugly animals didn't exactly look like the usual kind of animals that you'd see stalking about in some disease-ridden alleyway. No, they were looking far more unnatural than anything else.

"Wait..." she typed before raising her bracelet and letting that billowing, flavorful smoke spill out from her gem and enshroud her "no... she just looks... homeless. Playing the same... game... got downed by... piss poor mobs... I think..."

Hina wasn't as much into games as her friend was, and hoped just throwing gaming terminology here and there would be enough to keep up the façade. While her transformation concluded, she continued messaging her bestie with one hand as the other summoned several floating flasks.

While she wasn't in the mood for cleaning up after more of the vagrant population, little baby magical creatures like the film wheels made for excellent stress toys.

Her friend was going on about seeing if there was any group rewards, but Hina made sure to emphasize how little she cared for such things. She could just kill the little magic monsters and continue her training business, not like these ones even looked as intimidating as the fimwheels had.

So while she continued typing, she readied her floating flasks and moved to bombard both the creatures and the corpse they were feeding on with some proper flavorful explosions

Azamuku "Aza" Aikyo
mentions: Dolches Dolches GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

" I wouldn't do that if i was you Hina" Aza said having used the terminals as always to watch the girls of the city she was on top of making sure they didn't die even the annoying Agotta needed to stay alive for now. and while hina seemed not to be going after Agotta's body going after her pokemon was likely to cause issues when the time came for a larger force to be assembled.

Aza herself appeared like any good hero out of nowhere, thoguh her form was always always less than heroic the fusion of human and incubator not at all looking like the scary being Aza might have wanted to be. Then again she understood the need for a cute form if she looked scary kids might not make contracts and well people wouldn't directly link her to Kyubey.

" Normally we don't interfere in Magical girl fights but times are difficult" Aza sighed stepping closer not minding the pokemon or scared to be covered in fruit flavored acid she would survive. Agotta wouldn't and right now her mind wasn't in her body it was an empty shell.

Aza in her mind looked up all that Kyubey had on Hina her, wish, movements witches killed and other minor details that she night need to know. Hina did seem to like to talk as if things were a game, though how true that view was Aza didn't know as some terminal surveillance had seen another girl start it up Still that did allow Aza and easy way to explain her authority and why messing with her was bad. The worst that could happen was Aza lost a body or two and had to deal with another magical girl.

" Of course I can't really force you to stop, but well crossing and Admin is really isn't a bright idea" Aza finished figuring that was the best terminology to use and right now she needed to be the admin of the city of the girls in it. They were likely to face one of the most powerful witches to ever exist that would only get stronger if they failed they needed as many people that could play nice as possible. " So willing to talk or still feel like trying to kill those pokemon?" Aza asked.

Nozomi was almost taken aback by the cheerful voice that was greeting her. In a grim time like this...being able to talk with a friendly face, anyone really, would have been great. Of course, the first thing out of this stranger's mouth was "ninja girl". Which meant...she knew. And then she mentioned the rest. "You don't have to get friendly with me." Reaching into her pocket, she felt the familiar (but increasingly unsettling) presence of her soul gem, pulling it out like an identification card. "My soul gem's not in danger of turning into anything else any time soon." That pressing, now ever-present danger...the danger of having one's mind and body utterly demolished, and soul irrevocably becoming something rampant and destructive...Nozomi pushed those thoughts away.

And of course, this annoyingly positive girl was one of Aza's friends. Nozomi wanted to say that she could smell Aza on her, but that would be a bit of an exaggeration. Thinking back to that terrible day and putting two and two together, this girl was some kind of...knight? That used swords? They'd probably be seeing each other in action again in a couple days. "I suppose if Aza wanted to bother me, she'd have come in person. It's not like anything can stop her."

Tentatively, she angled her cane, feeling her way onto the sidewalk and in what she assumed was the direction of the stall Ciel was pointing at, not wanting her to take the lead. "I'm not hungry, but...maybe I was looking to sit down for a bit." She shrugged. "I can't stop you from sitting nearby."

Dolches Dolches

Yao Chie Long
262013.jpg

While everyone else was out and about, hunting witches and working out plans for the fight against Walpurgis, what was Yao doing?
Yao was at the cemetary. She stood in front of a gravestone that she was looking at, a look of sadness.

'Here lies Yao Jing Long. A beloved son and older brother.'

"Onii-Chan... I want to tell you that I'm gonna be heading out on a dangerous mission. I have to do alot of preperations, and I don't know if I can be able to do much to help the others... but, I just wanted to say goodbye in case.... I dont return."
She closed her eyes. A fear of uncertainty in her chest, but she then felt someone pet her head.
Her eyes open and for a second, she could have sworn her brother was there. Black swept down hair, black eyes, a certain calmness to his whole being. The apperation vanished, but Yao felt a little braver now.

"Thank you...."
Yao turned around and started running. She had a world to save, and she knew that one day, her brother will be waiting by the end.​

tumblr_f8187ec763d7433f0a8e5b20cc1a058a_10f7708b_1280.jpgHina Kanako
Interaction/Mention: Dolches Dolches Karcen Karcen

Before she could do away with the magical freaks and get a move on, someone had spoken up. Finally tearing her eyes away from her phone, Hina took one glance at the hideous monstrosity that emerged and had to stop from gagging. Whatever it was saying, she could care less, far too caught up in being disgusted by whatever the tinker toy was throwing at her this time. As if a drunken hillbilly had taken the time to use one of those childish looking toys in place of a proper woman, and the result was the walking abomination before her.

Perhaps more fit for pre-schoolers and the mentally unsound, Hina had no time for walking playthings or the words they attempted to spew.

Lowering her hand and letting her flasks float aimlessly above her, she scoffed whilst looking away to remove the thing from her vision, "Ugh, what is it with everything in this part of town looking simply hideous?" she asked more to herself than anything.

She checked her messages to find her bestie was quickly attempting to convince her that group rewards were oft more sizable than individual ones in games. So far it seemed her cover held up, but the words themselves were only slightly less ignorable than what the living plush toy before her was spewing from her sewer of a mouth. Hina turned up her nose as it continued speaking, unable to listen as she found her eyes drawn to just how gross the mixture of human proportions on one of those plush toys was.

It was undoubtedly the same as the creature that had given her her deal, similar annoying appearance and annoying tone only with the added disability of having to somewhat bear the likeness of a humanoid. She was going on about some nonsense about Pokemon, a series Hina only recognized for its ability to drain money from the impulsive and brain-dead alike. Apparently the ugly monsters gnawing on that homeless girl's corpse were supposedly from that money farm of a series.

But Hina wasn't about to share words with sometyhing so hazardous to her sight, and simply raised a hand to wave off the humanoid monstrosity, "Do return to your plush form, creature." she requested, typing away messages on her phone as she spoke "I will not treat such a ghastly visage with the proprieties of my conversation, I'd rather demean myself with the child's toy form that you last greeted me with."

Letting her hand fall so she could use both to converse with her bestie, she continued with "My care for the homeless vagrant's worthless corpse or the meager creatures that seek to consume it is middling at best, so if you have news of my hunt grant it only once you remove this foul form and become bearable to witness."

She was trying to find a way to describe the creature to her friend without having to look it over, but her friend was quick to seize upon her words and label the creature as a quest-giver. Though the label fit, Hina had to spause and grow confused by the growing eagerness her bestie was showing. But people of import were not want of concerns, and she quickly began responding whilst waiting for the Quest-Giver to assume its plush toy form.

Kousaka_Honoka_ALL_STARS.png"Huh? You don't want me to be friendly? What do you want, then? A fight? You don't look like another battle-hungry warmonger." Ciel said. "Although, deceiving looks are part of being a ninja. Wanna join mine and Komi's club?" There wasn't any club. She paused a bit. She was very quick to brandish her soul gem. Good to see she was either confident or trusted her. "Haha, yeah. Aza can be pushy a lot. She's probably doing so right now, if I had to guess." Her smile widened when Nozomi accepted her invite to sit and talk. Making her way to the noodle stand, she walked a bit slower than normal to let the seemingly blind girl keep up. Once there, she took a seat, and the employee handed her the menu. She couldn't really see anything in particular that interested her. "Eh... Udon, I guess. Just plain. With a Ramune." She focused back on Nozomi.

"Anyways, what're your plans for Walpurgistanzen?" This wasn't its "official" name in any sense. "You don't seem to be doing anything to prepare, so are you just gonna let things figure themselves out? Not that good of an idea to do nothing when the entire town is in danger. You were with that sad little kid with the Pokémon, right? Any idea how she's doing? If you're curious, me and Aza are doing just fine." She put her hand on her chin. "Hmm... I invited you to talk, but that's the only thing that really comes to mind. I've been really... Stressed out, about this big witch bitch. I'm from Masaki, outta' town. Of course, I still have a direct involvement in this conflict, since I doubt that witch would stop with this town. If we all were to fail, well, countless lives would be lost, not to mention those of our families. You've probably already realized that, but I'm mentioning it because we all need to prepare somehow. I've been hunting witches to collect grief seeds for a little bit of mid-fight healing, y'know? Besides that, I don't have much of a plan besides 'wait and see what happens'." Her drink had arrived, and she lazily swirled it. "You seem to have good synergy with that sad little girl, so you might wanna discuss some kind of plan with her. Personally, I think I'll track down Yao since the both of us primarily use swords."

Interactions:
Nellancholy Nellancholy

21717e16b09bc91288e143335d018eb2.jpegShe really shouldn't have thought anything. The exact situation she thought would be a "worst case scenario" was now happening. She was tapping her phone like crazy, and staring at her party of three. Smoke seemed to emit from her. She was undoubtedly a magical girl, and she had transformed right before her eyes. She was coming to fight, there was no doubt about it. "Corviknight, she's hostile, but remain on standby." She said to her ally in what would to anyone else like an angry fog horn. She and Corviknight stood their ground over her real body. The magical girl made her attack without even looking. It seemed the flasks surrounding her were her projectiles of choice, and they'd likely do something with smoke, given her transformation. Thank god she wasn't a melee fighter. This was easy thanks to Anri. She spit blasts of water at the flasks, causing them to burst in mid air. As she thought, smoke began to fill the alleyway. She had no idea what it did. "Corviknight, whirlwind!" The angry fog horn said again as the giant crow began flapping its wings, creating a gust that swept the smoke away. There was no need to retaliate, so Agotta quickly got to thinking on what she could do to defend herself. A wall of ground would work, and would be possible thanks to Whiscash's secondary ground typing. Before she could go through with this plan, however, Aza had dropped in. In her usual fashion, she gave this attacker some kind of vague warning and explanation for her presence. Agotta didn't think she'd be happy to see Aza anytime soon, but her appearance would help stop blood from being shed today. Her foe started speaking, and was being incredibly rude. As if it was the natural thing to do, she began insulting Aza like she had stolen her lunch. Even she wasn't safe, although she did confirm that she was attacking out of a misconception. There must be some way for her to wake up quicker. Hmm... Maybe... She splashed her real body in the face with a bit of water, and suddenly found herself looking up. She pat herself about with her human arms, and realized that her consciousness had indeed been put back in her real body. She grabbed the new grief seed she got from the candle witch, and jumped up onto her feet.

"Thanks, miss Aza." She said. "Didn't think I'd be saying that today." She stretched a bit, and then remembered the issue at hand. This very rude and new magical girl. She was more curious about what Aza would do in response than she was eager to resolve this situation or retaliate against her mockery.

Interactions:
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Karcen Karcen

Azamuku "Aza" Aikyo
mentions: Dolches Dolches GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

" And here I had hopes for your intelligence given you actully were smart with your wording of you wish " Aza sighed agotta had mistaken her as an incubator as well but agotta was 9 " Kyubey is the Dev though o guess I am as well we are the same person but different people she continued not really sounding insulted by Hina.

When agotta spoke up Aza only looked to her for a moment but then focused back on Hina " Though if you can not tell the difference between the homeless and a magical girl I do fear for you. Aza chuckled a little at that Hina if she knew much would know the difference. " For example any magical girl that wasn't new would know those pokemon weren't enemy mobs it is one of the first lessons " She continued to highlight the mistake none of the other girls would gave made.

" Of all the nonsense you have spewed you only have one thing right I should change my look it is far to confusing to the fools Aza's tone became condevinding as she spoke likely not the best tone to take but Hina was new and she might think herself a big fish but she wad only a small one.

Light enveloped Aza her body changing growing as she used the same tech that normally made her half Kyubey to make her far more human. She wouldn't look exactly like her human body she could do more. But she wouldn't be a hybrid. Really given she was flying solo on this event it was good to change to be distinct. Soon the light would fade leaving the new form Aza had taken.

anime-anime-girls-red-eyes-black-hair-wallpaper-preview.jpg

" So then Hina want to get the Information you are missing along with the chance at a special reward at the next event or shall I cross your name off that list? Aza asked not axactly getting the okay to given out rewards but even Kuybey understood giving incentives. " Also agotta its fine you seem better at least aza threw in at the end wanting to question agotta latter and given she seemed stronger fill her in fully.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back