• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Yennie

I'm bored
Just curious if anyone would be interested in a Madoka Magica inspired school roleplay
Thinking of a few small changes as well as an overarching plot - would love to bounce ideas off of some creative players

I'd want a good balance of action/magical girl life + school/slice of life and whatever else we come up with in between

Oooh, this sounds so fun! Could I join even if I've only seen like...the first few episodes of Madoka?

So the basic ideas I have:
premise is that our characters will be presented with the opportunity to have a wish granted (by Kyubey) in exchange for becoming a magical girl and fighting against witches
Their soul will then become a tangible item called a soul gem - this item can be easily corrupted by experiencing despair and losing hope
Should a soul gem become fully corrupted then the magical girl will be turned into a witch (unknown to the characters)

Kyubey has the ability to transform and will suddenly become a teacher at the kids school and will also lead an after school club
All magical girls will be members of this after school club and the teacher will have 'activities' which are basically hunts or quests, typically always related to witches
Some of these activities will reward special items which can help the kids along their journey as magical girls, some will reduce the corruption of their soul gem and for particularly hard ones they may even get another wish

I'm wondering should we have other types of enemies besides witches? I know that their appearance and abilities can vary vastly, maybe different tiers of witches could help with the variety

But yea throw some ideas at me/give opinions on these

Duuude, new season of Madoka. I'm so ready. Deal me in for this!

Will the characters know the reality of being magical girls?

And if you want some more enemy diversity, I know familiars are basically just low-tier witches. One thing I thought was interesting from the show was the idea of certain magical girls having certain districts, leading to territorialism and some good ol' mahou shoujo gang-bangs. Maybe an outside group of magical girls could come to oppose our characters?

Duuude, new season of Madoka. I'm so ready. Deal me in for this!

Will the characters know the reality of being magical girls?

And if you want some more enemy diversity, I know familiars are basically just low-tier witches. One thing I thought was interesting from the show was the idea of certain magical girls having certain districts, leading to territorialism and some good ol' mahou shoujo gang-bangs. Maybe an outside group of magical girls could come to oppose our characters?

I was thinking that they shouldn't be aware but this is something we can discuss as a group
I'll invite you to the pm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back