• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Satone

Just Your Average RP Germlin
Welcome To My Personal Madhouse Master Post!
View attachment 923322

Hello there and thanks for dropping by! My name is Sam [she/her], I am but a humble pizza maker, and I apologize if you've seen my name a couple times in the threads today! I decided I'm going to combine my plot request lists in one giant master list and delete the other two in its steed! Plus those are both on the older side, so I decided it's time for an update.

Some Things About Me And What I'm Looking for from you!

- I am an 18+ RPer. I've been in the game for about 13 years and am just an avid lover of writing and story telling. Especially with partners where I can bounce my ideas off them and vice versa. With that being said, I don't RP with players under the age of 18, or with characters under 18. I know site regulations says no NSFW topics, I'd just prefer RPing with those of age.

- I RP on site, in PMs, but if our writing styles and chemistries line up, I'd be happy to RP on discord. I just don't prefer giving it out until I know someone.

- I am located in Las Vegas, NV. Which means I'm in the Pacific Standard Timezone (PST). If you're looking for a reply from me, make sure to check the time! I may be passed out in bed.

- I enjoy playing characters of all creeds, genders, and personalities. I do enjoy keeping things equal though, so if I start getting overwhelmed with boys/girls, I'll edit this to make sure state as such.

- I enjoy playing all pairings. MxM, FxF, MxF, Multiple, literally anything you'd like!

- There is no theme to dangerous, no action that I'm above (as long as it follows site rules and regulations!).

- I prefer long detailed posts (between 5-6 long paragraphs). I will always return what I am given!

- I love the use of face claims, so I usually use one for any OC. But it is okay if you're not comfortable with that! I just ask for detailed descriptions of your character.

- I AM GHOST FRIENDLY; I am okay with people dropping RPs without a heads up. Things happen, and things sometimes become stagnant. If you're ever looking for a reply from me, please feel free to poke me. Sometimes I lose track of stuff.

- All characters need to be over 18

- Decent grammer and punctuation is always appreciated but accidents do happen! (I'm mobile-bound when RPing so that goes for me too). Cussing is okay in character dialogue. Prefer all RPs to be in third person.

- I prefer 80s, 90s, modern settings, cyberpunk, futuristic, apocalyptic!
--KEY: "**" means it's the character I would like to play! If there is no "**" then I'm thrilled for either option!--
Random Ships I Adore!
**Drug Dealer / Recovering Addict
- Story as old as time. Two people who need each other either for the high or the money. What happens when the customer no longer needs the seller, but neither get over it.

Teacher / Teacher
You've heard of teacher x student, now let's go with a more mature version. (Cute cute cute)

**Serial Killer / FBI Agent
- The timeless cat and mouse story. But what happens when an FBI agent gets too wrapped up and a serial killer becomes obsessed. (I prefer MxM for this one)

Monster or Creature / **Human
- These can range from vampires, werewolves, merperson, all the way to living statues, elder gods, the limit is endless!

Superhero / **Supervillain
- When rivals fall in love! (Prefer MxF)

**Painter / Muse
- Brooding artist meets someone who takes their breath away and needs to paint them. Romance ensues.

They're Good / They're Bad
- A tale as old as time. Where a good person gets taken under a bad person's wing. Drama Drama Drama

Bartender / **Local Drunk
- The person you tell all your secrets to. The person who grows more fond with each new thing they learn.

The Four Horsemen (2 and 2)
- They did it. They finally did it. The Apocalypse... What the hell are they supposed to do now?

**Hologram or AI / Designer
Something was different about this creation. They have emotions, they have personality, and they are worth so much trouble.

Pulled Into A Video Game
An avid gamer gets pulled into their favorite game. Things aren't going so well until they meet the main villain of the game.

CEO / CEO
Two bosses, both seeking power, connecting their companies

Survivor / Survivor
The world has fallen apart, there isn't much left that makes a person want to stay alive. But they'll do their best to at least survive the apocalypse together.

Horror Ships I Adore!
It's Halloween y'all but I'm a horror maniac and I love those dark scary stories! I have some ships and pairings in mind that I would love to explore! All of these ships should be considered toxic (though most definitely have the opportunity for a sick and twisted romance!). None of these should be considered healthy by any means! Please keep that in mind!

**The Last One / The Agitated Killer

It's been years since their friends died. It's felt like even longer since they have been running from the bastard that killed them. Why won't they just fucking die already?

Red String of Fate Fucked Them Over
They had always thought that the moment the finally found the person their red string was tied to that it would be the happiest day of their life. Little did they know that the person they were tied to was a monster in their own right. Person they are tied to has hurt people, a lot of people. Is this the only way they will find love?

**Survivor / Raider
One was simply trying to outlast the apocalypse. The other just wanted to use the mayhem for their way to power. What happens when the ruthless meets the defiant?

Ghost Hunter / Demon
What happens when the curious digs a little to deep and gets the attention of a the dangerous, seductive, and unholy? (Wanting MxM for this one)

**Deranged Maniac / Helpless Victim
Psychotic and out of control takes an innocent bystander as their favorite play thing. (Lots and lots of triggers in this one.)

Witch / Demon
The powers that be shouldn't have let this mess been at all.

Monster in the Forest / The Hermit
Something was moving in the trees... Or was that just the branches shaking in the breeze. When a frightening monster finally smells human flesh after years of isolation.

Killers In Love
Twice the psycho. Twice the nightmare. Twice the fun!

**Tortured / Torturer
Sometimes a person just wants to cause some pain and terror. What happens when an act of senseless violence becomes an extended dangerous game.

Yandere / Tsundere
Things are gonna get messy

Demon Priest / The Devote
When an immovable object meets an unstoppable force.

Evil Organized Genius / Evil Chaotic Genius
Two powerhouses that, when they can actually agree, can destroy the entire world in a day.

Genres:

Horror
Action
Romance
Post-Apocalyptic

Cat and Mouse

Fandoms:
Fallout : CanonxOC; OCxOC
- Willing to play Hancock, Deacon, McCready, Nick Valentine, Danse
Harry Potter (adults witches/wizards only) : OCxOC
Apex Legends: CanonxOC; CanonxCanon
- Willing to play **Mirage, Crypto, Lifeline
Overwatch : CanonxOC; O'clock
- Willing to play Reaper, McCree, Hanzo, Genji, Junkrat, Roadhog
Resident Evil : OCxOC, CanonxOC
- Willing to play Carlos, Leon, Jill, Chris, Heisenberg
Bioshock : CanonxOC; OCxOC
- Willing to play Andrew Ryan or Frank Fontaine
Marvel: CanonxOC
- Willing to play Loki, Ultron, Captain America, Thor
DC : CanonxOC
[DEEP BREATH] For DC Universes I am willing to play!

-- For Gotham TV Show; Riddler, Victor Zsasz, Penguin
-- For The Dark Knight Trilogy; Scarecrow

-- For Arkham Asylum Games; Riddler, Scarecrow (from Arkham Knight), Jason Todd, Batman, Poison Ivy, Joker
Detroit Becoming Human : OCxOC; CanonxOC
- Willing to play Connor & Kamski
Scream : OCxGhostface; CanonxCanon
- Willing to play Stu Marsh or Billy Loomis for a murder boyfriends
Dead By Daylight; CanonxOC
- Willing to play Trapper, Wraith, Ghostface, Michael Myers
Halloween; CanonxOC
- Willing to play Michael Myers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back