• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [m/m] [oc] looking for partners! -scenarios inside-

internetbad

playing with littlest pet shops

tenor.gif

Heya! My names Emi, I'm 19 and I'd prefer a partner over 18 just for my own comfort. I prefer responses a paragraph or over, and good grammar is also pretty useful! (spelling mistakes aren't a big deal, though! ^^) Depending on the day, I may respond multiple times, or I may respond every other day. At the moment I'm pretty free, but I'll be returning to school soon so I may be a bit busier (though the school will be online for a bit ^^). I love to do OOC, developing a friendship would be really fun! I like to develop characters and backstories, as well as plotlines, so if this is something you enjoy as well, we will be a perfect fit! I love to illustrate my characters as well, so I'd like to draw them before we get the plot rolling. I don't expect anyone to draw their own ocs, a reference image is just fine!

I like all sorts of genres, so the scenarios all vary!
Keep in mind: if you'd like to change some aspects of these scenarios, i'm completely open. :^)
*all characters will be over 18*

here are some plots I wrote:

Angel x Demon
An angel has developed a fascination with a demon who he had met through unusual circumstances - in this universe, demons and angels coexist to maintain the balance on earth. This could go an unexpected route, the Angel secretly wanting to act out and be bad, using his privilege of spreading good this whole time to trick others, and the demon would like to do what an angel does; spread love and kindness! Will it be up to the Demon to stop the Angel from wrecking havoc? Or will the Demon realize his full potential from the Angel and turn him into a demon as well?

Prince x Thief
This is a high fantasy setting with small elements of magic.
A prince is kidnapped by Thief in a random string of events. Now on the run, the Thief puts the prince up for ransom by order of his higher-ups. On the surface, it seems the Prince misses home, and the Thief is a merciless man who is up to no good. When the two of them spend more time together, however, it seems the Prince had been contemplating running away from his rich and overpowered family, and the Thief was only doing what he was to help his poor village. Will the two of them break away from the system and find a better purpose out there?

Fantasy school ; Bad Boy x Shy Boy
This is taking place in a fantasy universe, so the characters can be any humanoid 'species' you prefer, taking inspo from dnd (examples: elf, cyclops, werewolf, vampire, demon, ect. even a human works too!)
At one of the top magic colleges in the nation, the bad boy excels at classes such as those with physical strength, and is confident in defending himself. The Shy boy is a bit more mentally strong, and has strong luck with magic and spells. The shy boy looks up to the bad boy quite a bit, and although he is frightened of his short temper and loud personality, he approaches him seeking help to be more confident. In exchange, the bad boy agrees - but only if the shy boy helps him stop flunking his potion classes! They soon realize they share more similarities than they expected...

Vampire x Human - 'albino vampire'
This takes place is a medieval timeline, Vampires are rumored and spoken of, but no one knows for sure if they exist - only in legend.
In a village somewhere in Europe, a young man is working a late night at the pub for some extra money. When he is taking his break in the back of the building, he cuts his hand on a glass bottle when picking up some trash. This has him suddenly pinned, someone biting at the wound on his hand. The pain makes him pass out, and wake up in a beautiful and luxurious bedroom, his hand bandaged. He wonders around the estate to see where he was taken. He runs into a few beautiful and pale figures with jet black hair and red eyes. They watch him in amusement, but do not hurt him. He soon finds out the one who had brought him here was among one of the vampires that lived in this coven, but he was different than the rest. He bears skin that is almost white, and his hair is the same. Though the rest of the vampires, who are found to be the family of this one, are mean and cocky, this vampire showed kindness in actions, but did not speak much. The human unlocks some secrets of the vampire coven while being kept there as a blood supply for the others, and learns more about the Vampires ties to demons, the village, and who the albino vampire truly is.

Artist x Model
An artist meets a model at a coffee shop, and asks if he could be used for a series of paintings he will be putting in an exhibition for his college. The model, though a little off-put by the artists spontaneous and awkward nature, agrees, and soon finds out that they go to the same university. The Artist is very clumsy and innocent, and the Model is graceful and indifferent, though feels compelled to show kindness to this individual. The model is pretty popular in his friend group at school, but soon realizes the artist has been harassed by people he knows. Would the model give up his position in the social hierarchy to help this inspired soul, or will he ignore it and move on? Whatever the case, when seeing the final exhibition, he can't help but feel immersed by the artwork that the artist made, seeing his words he can't really speak on the canvas. Was this a romance about to unfold?

Uptight Tutor x Party Animal
at a university, the party animal decides he needs to get a tutor since his grades aren't looking too hot, and his parents would be pissed to realize he's almost flunking every one of his classes at this expensive ass school (he's kind of a rich brat, but he's a little bit sensible) He is ready to learn, that is until he meets his tutor. Though he is uptight and a know-it-all, the party animal can't help but be head over heels for him- and he doesn't hide it! The tutor simply thinks he's doing it to mess with him, but the party animal is never upset by the off-put and grumpy reactions he gets from mr.uptight. One night, the party animal convinces the tutor to come to his place to study. Little did the tutor know, he was holding a party at his place, and is shook to find all the people there. Calling the party animal to confirm he's there, he finds he got really drunk the first couple hours the party started. Instead of leaving him, the tutor helped out the poor guy, getting him to the bathroom when he needed to puke, and sobering him up with some water. All while the party animal confessed some pretty deep stuff to the tutor....which makes him rethink how he sees the party animal. After this, their relationship slightly changes, but it doesn't stop the tutor for putting the party animal in place when hes being a dumbass. Will their relationship stay this dynamic, or is there a spark there for the both of them?

Celebrity/K-pop idol x Fan
The fan starts his first day of his internship with a company to star in his own boy-group, only to see that his favorite idol practices in the same studio as him with his group. when he gathers the courage to introduce himself to his favorite idol, he is given the cold shoulder. He is heartbroken, but soon learns from his more friendly peers in the boy-group that he is just a silent, hard to understand guy, and actually needs to warm up to you more. With his newfound information, the fan doesn't want to give up! He does whatever it can take to get to know his favorite idol more (with the help of his peers on the inside).

Comment below with what you are interested in, and I'll shoot you a DM!

If it is still open, I am intrigued by the Prince x Thief concept. :)

Hi there! Hope you're still looking, cuz I love your ideas!
I'm interested in either of: shy boy x bad boy, prince x thief and artist x model.
If you would like to make some room for me in your rp agenda, please DM me :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back