• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Concordia Asfour
Tags:
JDizzle383 JDizzle383 Ayama Ayama
FeMmVu3.png

Concordia gives what could amount for courtesy in response to Andi, raising a finger for a moment as her mouth opens before Markus confirms her identity, resulting in simply a nod in response. A faint look of confusion crossed her eyes however with a faint tilt to her head at his question, however, picking at the broken chain upon her neck and given it a faint jingle as if to answer the question. The more she thought about it though it should have been expected there would be a misunderstanding, the reason for her wearing her bindings it looked like they assumed were potentially due to current bondage to servitude rather than the inverse is true, a reminder of the past and reminded of the cost paid to break the chains.

Floating along behind them silently she would eventually come to a stop within her new room, swaying in the air as she looks over the somewhat barren furnishings and reaching for her compact case before the realization of the handprint scanner caused her to halt her actions. Rather than press the handprint scanner straight away though she had instead spent a good few minutes investigating it closely, her eyes locked on it with deep curiosity before finally pressing her palm in. The result was almost instantaneous with instead of a bed there was what could only be described as a colossal beanbag surrounded by countless bookshelves though each was empty for now, though also a large music system complete with record player yet the device seemed to lack any speakers in favor of large headphones. Seemingly happy with the arrangement she finally opens her case with a tap and from its confines countless books, CD's, Records and finally clothes fly out as if animated by themselves, finding their place within the shelves or neatly folded within concealed draws. Nodding in approval she turns back towards the other two with a smile, though there is a faint bit of confusion as well as she raises a brow towards the hot tub.

Slith, Darynne and Suzaka
Slith slithered back into the room as Darynne was unpacking. "A Celestial? that's one of them angel things right?" he wasn't very educated, having lived alone in a cave most of his life. "I'll have dinner ready after my shower. give me a few minutes."

After he had cleaned himself, he went into the kitchen and used what spells he DID know, (which happened to be spatial magic) to withdraw a full-grown boar he had on hand from his subspace, starting the oven and beginning to season and chop it up. "Who wants the ribs and who wants the rest of the meat?" he called, adding some pepper for zest and salting it as he put the large animal in the even larger stove. "I hope no one's a lightweight?" he pulled out a bottle of rose wine and poured some glasses. "I assume none of us care about underage shit? Celestials and Oni are typically way older than me and I drink all the time. Massive tolerance and all that? C'mon, let's celebrate!" he called out while waiting on the meat to cook.

Samantha and Daisy
Samantha jumped into her bed. "Come on kitty! look! A scratching post just for you!" she let go of the cat and turned to Daisy. "Maybe the cat is here because they needed a mascot or something... I like him. We should probably check out the ol' livin sitch, huh?" she smiled, running into the common room, which was next to the kitchen, seeing that Slith was in the kitchen offering booze, she frowned, "I'm eighteen!" she declined. He shrugged and went back to cooking while Sam opened a door that hadn't been there a moment ago, finding an enormous computer lab. "HOLY MOTHER OF MICROPROCESSORS!" she shouted, running in and checking the PCs out. running back into the common room, she took out her cycube, which spit out a games console she hooked up to the TV. "Anybody here into videogames?" she called out as loud as she could.

Markus, Concordia and Andi
Markus sighed, "I suppose I'm gonna have to share that... damn my love of a good soak..." He tried to ignore the two girl's curiosity, instead hearing someone shout about booze. Running out he shouted "HELL YES!" and grabbed a glass, before having some poured by the Naga. One more shout, and he saw a gamestation light up the TV. "Damn... I'm not exactly good, but I could give it a shot after I'm done with this booze!"

Slith sighed, muttering something about it being 'vintage wine, not common booze' before a ding went off and he pulled out the massive boar, filling the entire common room with delicious scents of roasted meat. "Here's to a wonderful year!" he shouted as he poured glasses for everyone who hadn't denied the offer of wine.

Last edited:
Rabla Ikusta
Interactions: PlusUltra PlusUltra JDizzle383 JDizzle383
1588871067930.png Rabla watched as their side of the room manifested with nearly everything they would need, their side of the room also appeared to be way warmer that the others side plus their was a heater that they would very much enjoy though they would have to bring their bed next to it later on. They honestly had no idea that they would have this sorta magic tech at the school though it wasn't unwelcomed. Though they did pay a little attention to their conversations they horned girl apparently got something right about them although they did usually prefer the term Neko or furry. When they were put down they went over to the heater in order to enjoy the warm wind going against their fur though they still paid listened in on what those two were talking about taking a bit of interest in the mascot idea. Which was quite amusing thing to assume to say the least still though they just kept allowing the warm heat to blow into their face until they were caught off guard by a loud noise which was apparently their roommate. That actully caused them to go on to investigate the reason for the loud noise in order to find out that it was more so over video a game. They did find it to be a fun time killer to be fair but would usually like to watch other people play before going on to wanting to play themselves if they see the game as fun.

Concordia Asfour
Tags:
JDizzle383 JDizzle383 Ayama Ayama Peckinou Peckinou chaos_generator_13 chaos_generator_13 (Open)
The stoic girl leans and watches as the boy rushes from the room before floating him following along with interest at the interactions of the room, moving straight past the food and drinks to perch just behind the seating with an interesting look at the game station. Her chin resting on her hands with the rest of her body concealed behind the furniture, those behind can see the girls knees tucked and floating just above the ground as she watches on.

Daisy Darlington
Tags:
JDizzle383 JDizzle383 Ayama Ayama Peckinou Peckinou chaos_generator_13 chaos_generator_13 (Open)
Walking behind the cyclops she glances around before looking to the large boar and taking a seat "Well fancy that! Looks like good eatings" she shakes her head though at the shouted question and forgoes the alcohol in favor of Juice "Never been one for them their vidya games" getting ready to tuck into the food.

Suzuka Gozen
Tags:
Following along to rip off an entire leg from the creature along with taking a bottle of there own and drinking heavily "Wouldnt care even if I was, Oni that doesn't drink sure ain't an Oni I ever heard of. But you can put that weak stuff away, besides call this stuff common and I know a brewer who might have a few words for yeah, well few words while beating the snot out of ya" laughing deeply before taking a large bit. "Rather this than some fruity grape juice"

(Hey, I'm really sorry for the delayed response to this. I'm graduating, and have a lot of stuff to do. I'll send in my intro tomorrow, if that's good? Dendi will just show up latte.)

Dendi

Dendi grumbled to herself, shuffling her feet as she moved closer to the subway terminal. She didn’t want to go. She had dragged her feet as long as she could. Only her sister’s stubborn nagging finally got her to go.

Sighing, she turned and hugged Aliya.

“I’ll miss you, at least.” She muttered. The older woman smiled and hugged her tighter.

“So will I”

The canine girl stepped into the terminal reluctantly. The place was deserted. Dendi wanted to use the lack of people as an excuse to leave. Before she could turn towards the door, a flash of light blinded her.

“Welcome to the Stowerling transportive portal-imbued Subway. Please keep yourselves from opening any windows, and try to keep the phasing through the floor issues to a minimum. As I am sure you all know who J. K. Rowling is by now, I would like to say that Death eaters are complete pieces of shit, and are fiction. That goes for evil wizards with the ability to one-shot kill you with two words as well. And any references to the words He who must not be named are fucking nonsense. Now that I have that out there, this has been Headmistress Gaia. Now boarding the American District, Station 107. Have a nice day."

“What the actual fuck?” Dendi muttered under her breath. “Do all late people have to listen to that?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back