• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Lycanthrope on the search: fandoms to original ideas

lycanplant

Your friendly nieghborhood lycanthrope
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Hello! My name is Hein/Haine. I'm 28yrs old, nobinary(he/they), a barista working on my graphic design degree, portfolio, and expanding my art skillset! I'm looking to starting rping with other people again!​

I’ve been roleplaying for over 15 years. I took a break from new partners and now I’m getting back into the swing of things! If anything piques your interest feel free to leave a reply or pm me. I’m friendly and enjoy chatting. I'm comfortable rping here, on discord and creating a server for the rp, or anywhere else you're comfortable! I'll be relearning BBcode or just using premade layouts in the future. For now, I just want to get this off of the ground ~ A few facts about my rp style . . .​

Advanced lit+ with a tendency for long replies
  • 600 words for short responses, 1000 to 1500 for average, 3000 for long posts
  • I strictly rp in the 3rd person
Doubling/Having multiple characters is a must
  • I’m extremely use to splitting the amount of characters involved in the story, having multiple characters respond at once
  • I write any and all characters from one-time appearance to other main and important characters
  • all characters, especially main characters, change, grow, and evolve over the story. Character sheets are a starting point and will change over time
  • I’m perfectly comfortable with a genders and orientations along with having no preference between genders nor orientations
    • male, female, nonbinary
    • mxf, fxf, mxm, nbxnb
    • ocxoc, ccxcc, ccxoc
  • for long rp’s with 20+ characters we’ll make a onenote or something similar
  • there will always be some stronger characters or ones that are overpowered, but there needs to be a balance with overpowered/godly and fletchlings that get better throughout the story. I always make sure my characters collectively balance out in power
Fandom AU and Original Fantasy are what I specialize in
  • I only do AU’s for fandoms, using the established series for world building, background information, mechanics, and CC’s for story
    • feel free to ask about any anime/manga/videogame! I have too many I’m interested in or have binged to list
  • original plots should have an element of fantasy
    • any time period and location is fine
  • we have equal control over the storyline, drama, and twist and turns
    • I tend to be the one getting the ball rolling
    • If I didn't set up the arc then I help keep the surprise in the story by adding twists and alternative paths
I’ve dabbled in majority of genres and am open to almost any genre
  • Action, Adventure, Dark, Drama, Fantasy, Fantasy-Historical, Gore, Horror, Mystery, Psychological, Thriller, Romance, Supernatural, and Tragedy are what I’ve done most
  • Romance/Fluff can be any orientation
I’ve written, roleplayed, and drawn a large variety of content. I don’t have any triggers nor hard rules outside of the common ethical/moral ones
  • PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE A TRIGGER
  • SA/R*pe will not be roleplayed nor written out. SA/R*pe is a background factor and not a story plot. I’m not going to create snuff content. This is my one hard rule
I reply daily to multiple times a day
  • GMT is my timezone
  • I’m a night owl and respond throughout the day
  • my longest friend and rp partner is KST/Korean Standard Time

My expectations are broad and flexible. There’s no pressure to match everything I do to the letter– I’m looking for people that can match the energy and drive. Just focus on replying what I typed and then moving the story further. These expectations are just what I’ve found helps keep the workload more even/manageable. . .​

Moderate to advanced lit+
  • not a stickler for equal length responses, perfect grammar, nor precise wording/tense. If you get the scene across and everything makes sense then I’m good to go
  • english does not need to be your first language! If you’re on this site and actively rping I promise your english is just golden
Doubling/Having multiple characters is a must
  • while the character load, OC to CC, doesn’t need to be a 50/50 split it should be close overall
  • your characters should also change, grow, and evolve over the course of the story
  • my partner having a preference for gender is fine
    • you need to be able to write any gender
    • be open to any orientation and pairing. I’m LGBTQ+ and so is art
    • ocxoc, ccxcc, ccxoc are all a must especially in fandom AU’s
  • be open to keeping track of our characters and story collective through here, discord, onenote, or anything else that works for us both
Fandom AU and Original Fantasy should be your thing
  • I only do AU’s for fandoms so we can create our own story using the established world
    • feel free to recommend any fandom! I can binge read 100 chapters of manga, on average, a day. I can easily get caught up! If I don’t know the fandom as well then you’ll be setting up the story and first arcs
  • I love original storylines! I have a few that I’m recycling or fleshing out for the first time
    • feel free to present any ideas! We can workshop it together!
  • having the ability to set up the next arc or major plot twist keeps the ball rolling!
    • don’t be afraid to take the lead!
    • we both have equal power over the story from setting up arcs to establishing plot twists or paths for characters to take. If you are on the polar ends of only controlling the story or never adding to the story then the rp will die
  • you should have some exposure to multiple genres!
    • you don’t need to enjoy everything but have some variety
    • let me know what your favorites are!
We both need to have Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Drama, Horror/Thriller, and Romance/Fluff in common
  • Any of these will work!
I’ve been desensitized to my tiggers to where I’d need to personally/physically experience them again to be triggered. This has taken years upon years of therapy and not everyone has that luxury.
  • please let me know about any triggers or genres that are a hard no.
  • this can also change at any time! If the rp is dark and horror and becomes too much we can always tone it down, even going as far as restarting the rp or starting something new
Optimally I would like someone that replies a 1~3 times a week
  • replying daily is optimal
  • I never expect someone to reply multiple times a day

• Anime/Manga Fandoms​

Ajin, ALTA, Black Cat, Black Clover, Naruto, Beastars, Beast Masters, Blue Dragon, Blue Dragon Ral Grad, Claymore, Choujin X, Dogs: Carnage and Bullets, D.Gray Man, Demon Slayer, Deadman Wonderland, Franken Fran, Fairy Tail, Frieren: Beyond Journey’s End, FMA Brotherhood, Gokurakugai, Gyo(junji ito in general), JJK, Kagurabachi, Kaiju No 8, Made in Abyss, MHA, One Piece, Pandora Hearts, Pokemon(manga or anime), Promised Neverland, Suicide Island, TLOK, Tokyo Ghoul/Ghoul: re, Wolf’s Rain, Zoids,​
    *Note that there’s more I know of, about, or don’t remember. Chainsaw man is one I started and need to finish. Feel free to ask about any of your favorites! I can always binge them*
    *Naruto's the fandom I know the absolute most about, from OG to Boruto. We'd be doing an AU after the Fourth War but not in Boruto. We can use anything from Boruto along with any other headcanons that make sense. My oldest rp at over 15 years is a Naruto one*

Videogame Fandoms​

BOTW, Bravely Default, Devil Summoner, Dragon Quest, Genshin Impact, Fire Emblem, Hades, Hollow Knight, Kingdom Hearts, MegaMan Battle Network, MegaMan Star Force, Monster Hunter, Moonlighter, Okami, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Pokemon Ranger, Pokemon Colosseum/XD: Gale of Darkness, Rune Factory, SMT 3/4/5, TOLK​
    *Note that there’s more I know of, about, or don’t remember. Such as Persona and Final Fantasy. I didn't list any games I don't think I could make a good story out of. So ask if there's a game you enjoy!*
    *I’m back into Genshin and finished the Archon quest in Inazuma. Finished Act II Interlude as well. Currently at the AR 45 cap just getting my party to lvl80. I'm completely down for Genshin Impact*

Last edited:
Bump. Feel free to pm or reply here!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back