• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Lunar Fury - Exalted 3e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I got ya. His armored soak is 6, natural Stamina soak is 4.

Now. They have both attacked you, so you can declare your defense and any Charms you wish to use.

Sherwood Sherwood

I forgot to mention, Agile Beast Defense says that successfully defending against an attack gives me a point of initative, which means I should be at 15i now.

Edit: Also fae 2 should have 8i.

What all opponents are within short/close range of Toun Sherwood Sherwood ?

I'm not sure if the fact that he's legendary sized at the moment factors into that.

Last edited:
All of the nobles are in Short range of you at the moment.

She also rolled 2 successes since Withering Damage deals has double 10s. Decisive is the one that does not. So a total of +3 for Gwen.

Thought I'd crashed the noble for a moment. That +1 from his hit has saved him, for now.

In RL I've been asleep for all of the battle so far. I think I'll just skip the second Perception + Awareness roll and go straight to the Join Battle one.

I don't have access to any of my guidebooks at the moment. How many dice do I roll when determining an attack's damage?

I have the combat cheat sheet to refer to in the Lore section help out. For your attack, its extra successes + weapon damage + strength + any Charm damage - soak. Minimums of your overwhelming.

For a withering attack with a non-flame, strength + weapon damage + threshold successes. In your case 14 + threshold successes.

I miscalculated my damage. Forgot to add my strength.
Also, can you use the Strength Excellency to increase your strength for damage calculation?

I miscalculated my damage. Forgot to add my strength.
Also, can you use the Strength Excellency to increase your strength for damage calculation?
I believe so. How many more dice are we talking about? Just curious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back