• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Lunar Fury - Exalted 3e IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Gwen is lucky enough that the claws do not connect. It is now her turn. What do you do?

8 - monster 1
7 - Gwen <====
6 - monster 2
5 - Selket
Seeing no sign of any humanity left in the creatures, Gwen decides to go on the offensive. She plants a good stab with the dagger at the monster, using her Essence to enhance her strike.
Using a Withering attack, spending 5m on my Dex Excellency.
7 successes to hit

Health Levels
- 0 [ ]
- 1 [ ][ ]
- 2 [ ][ ]
- 4 [ ]
I

Willpower: 7 / 6

Essence: 2
Personal: 17
Peripheral: 42 (31) / 23
Committed: 11

Join Battle: 7 + 3 successes

Parry: 5
Evasion: 6 +1 From Fleet Gazelle Exercise
Resolve: 3
Guile: 4

Natural Soak: 3 (+1 from Hybrid Body Transformation) (+2 from Hearthstone)
Armored Soak: 5
Total Soak: 8 (+1 from Hybrid Body Transformation) (+2 from Hearthstone)

Weapon Damage
Moonlit Huntress (Moonsilver Powerbow)
Attunement: 5m; Type: Medium (+12 DMG, OVW 4)
Accuracy: Close −1; Short +5; Medium +3; Long +1; Extreme −1

Two mornings unleashes another flury of strikes, forcing the beast back to avoid them.

(Striking Mospid Method to reroll up to 2 failed dice on the attack roll. I will assume a stunt, if no stunt is rewarded, disregard the last two dice rolled.)

Edit: 2 sux
Again, the creature is able to knock the spear aside. It seems to be laughing at you, enjoying the fight. It swings again, this time it might hit, with a total of 7 successes. How do you wish to defend?

14 - Two Mornings
6 - Monsterman

Seeing no sign of any humanity left in the creatures, Gwen decides to go on the offensive. She plants a good stab with the dagger at the monster, using her Essence to enhance her strike.
You manage to hit, with 1 success. Its defense is 12L.

Again, the creature is able to knock the spear aside. It seems to be laughing at you, enjoying the fight. It swings again, this time it might hit, with a total of 7 successes. How do you wish to defend?

14 - Two Mornings
6 - Monsterman

My Parry is 7, I am hit. My soak is 8

Monster 2 decides to try its luck on Selket. It leaps across the room at you, deadly claws at the ready. It scores a total of 4 successes to hit.

jaydude jaydude what is your DV?

[8 - monster 1]
[7 - Gwen ]
6 - monster 2 <====
5 - Selket

9 - Gwen
7 - monster 1

Before Toun smashed down the door. Hazel pulled Nocturn from her pocket, just in case there were demons behind the door. But thank goodness... there wasnt... still something was a lot more wrong here than she first thought. It seemed she was right... Malfeas was on the move...

"Dendarian." She said, to the man in the room. Did she know? No. But better to assume right now. After all... this man hadnt changed like the others.

"What is it that you have done to this manse? We will be ending the curse on this town with or without you. Cooperate or perish." She warned.

Hazel would quickly look around thehearth room, to see if her knowledge could gleam anything about what was happening. With the crystal, the filaments, or the flows of the manse.

It only manages to score 2 hits.

Aranfan Aranfan is up again with Two Mornings.

12 - Two Mornings
9 - Monsterman

Two Mornings nods to herself, "Right then, time to take this seriously." With that said she launches into a huge attack, raining heavy blow after heavy blow down on on the monster man. Seeking to overwhelm him with sheer brute force.

(Stunting to add my Str 5 to my dice cap so I can dump 10 dice into the excellency. That means I roll 25 dice with the excellency.)

Edit: 8 sux

Before Toun smashed down the door. Hazel pulled Nocturn from her pocket, just in case there were demons behind the door. But thank goodness... there wasnt... still something was a lot more wrong here than she first thought. It seemed she was right... Malfeas was on the move...

"Dendarian." She said, to the man in the room. Did she know? No. But better to assume right now. After all... this man hadnt changed like the others.

"What is it that you have done to this manse? We will be ending the curse on this town with or without you. Cooperate or perish." She warned.

Hazel would quickly look around thehearth room, to see if her knowledge could gleam anything about what was happening. With the crystal, the filaments, or the flows of the manse.
Go ahead and give me an Int + Occult roll.

Two Mornings nods to herself, "Right then, time to take this seriously." With that said she launches into a huge attack, raining heavy blow after heavy blow down on on the monster man. Seeking to overwhelm him with sheer brute force.

(Stunting to add my Str 5 to my dice cap so I can dump 10 dice into the excellency. That means I roll 25 dice with the excellency.)

Edit: 8 sux
This time, you hit with 3 successes. Go ahead and roll your damage. Soak is 12L.

This time, you hit with 3 successes. Go ahead and roll your damage. Soak is 12L.

Spending another 5 motes for the excellency

14 (base+str) +3 (thresh) +5(exellency) = 22
22-12=10

Edit: 6 sux means I gain +7i

Edit2: When they attack me I will spend one mote on Agile Beast Defense, raising my Parry to 8.

D. Rex D. Rex

With your knowledge of sorcery and geomancy, you would have to say that this is an attempt to turn this town into a massive shadowland of sizable power, but the manse is fighting it with its healing power. The soulsteel filaments are corrupting the flows to make the healing energies of the manse turn the people into monsters at night, and harness their death energy as they kill one another to make the shadowland despite the positive energy of the manse. If the filaments are removed, it may be enough to reverse the damage done. Hopefully.

You would also know that this Dendarian cannot be an Abyssal. The Abyssals have only been known in Creation for a few years, and this Dendarian has been here for supposedly hundreds of years. He may be some sort of ghost possessing a body, a being known as a Nephwrack. He is also probably the one that cast the Corrupted Words spell on the man you were talking to, so he obviously has some awakened Essence to him.

EDIT: You also know that if you kill the person that has cast the Corrupted Words spell, it frees all the people that he has cast is on.

The monster roars in frustration at being struck, and tries to drive you back with another claw strike.

It only gets 6 successes on its hit, missing you completely. It is getting quite angry at is inability to do any serious damage to you.

Aranfan Aranfan is up again.

21 - Two Mornings
3 - Monsterman

The monster roars in frustration at being struck, and tries to drive you back with another claw strike.

It only gets 6 successes on its hit, missing you completely. It is getting quite angry at is inability to do any serious damage to you.

Aranfan Aranfan is up again.

21 - Two Mornings
3 - Monsterman

Two Mornings shifts her movements into the katas of the Falling Scythe Slash, her Caste Mark blazing into life on her forehead as her exertions push her further.

(Spending 5m on Dex Excellency, and 5m on Falling Scythe Flash. I get to roll 11+5+2[stunt] = 18 dice)

Edit: 10 sux on descive attack.

Two Mornings shifts her movements into the katas of the Falling Scythe Slash, her Caste Mark blazing into life on her forehead as her exertions push her further.

(Spending 5m on Dex Excellency, and 5m on Falling Scythe Flash. I get to roll 11+5+2[stunt] = 18 dice)

Edit: 10 sux on descive attack.
21 - Two Mornings
3 - Monsterman

You hit. Go ahead and roll your 21 dice damage.

21 - Two Mornings
3 - Monsterman

You hit. Go ahead and roll your 21 dice damage.

Falling Scythe Flash adds (Strength/2) Rounded up to raw damage of a decisive attack against an enemy of lower initiative. So Rolling 24 dice of raw damage total.

Edit: 10 Lethal Damage

5 Evasion, 6 Parry.

Selket rolled out of the way of the monster's claw swipe.
Selket is able to evade the attack.

jaydude jaydude is up

[8 - monster 1]
[7 - Gwen ]
[6 - monster 2]
5 - Selket <====

9 - Gwen
7 - monster 1
6 - monster 2

Falling Scythe Flash adds (Strength/2) Rounded up to raw damage of a decisive attack against an enemy of lower initiative. So Rolling 24 dice of raw damage total.

Edit: 10 Lethal Damage
The creature lets out a startled cry as the spear plunges deep into it, then it falls to the floor. As it does so, the body fades away and vanishes into a puff of smoke and Essence, as if it were never there to begin with.

The creature lets out a startled cry as the spear plunges deep into it, then it falls to the floor. As it does so, the body fades away and vanishes into a puff of smoke and Essence, as if it were never there to begin with.

Two Mornings hmms as the creature puffs into smoke. Then she pulls her spear back with a nod, runs to the door to close and lock it, and then turns on her heel and sprints after Hazel.

Getting back to her feet, Selket spun around and threw a roundhouse kick to the face of Monster 2.

[Withering attack, spending 5m on dex excellency, adding 2 for stunt]

Getting back to her feet, Selket spun around and threw a roundhouse kick to the face of Monster 2.

[Withering attack, spending 5m on dex excellency, adding 2 for stunt]
Selket manages to connect with 3 successes. Its soak is 12. Go ahead and roll your damage.

Damage roll.

[3 threshold successes + Strength + Unarmed damage - Enemy soak = 2]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back