• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Luna Academy Home of Sorcerey

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Gale nods. "Yeah well thanks. Everyone did a pretty good job. I wonder if they will have us go up against each other at some point."
"...I don't think we are ready for that..." she shook her head "or at least I know I'm not ready....I would defently loose" she chuckled

"...I don't think we are ready for that..." she shook her head "or at least I know I'm not ready....I would defently loose" she chuckled
"Yeah facing off against a construct would be a lot different than facing another person." She chuckled. "I probably wouldn't be ready for that yet."

d9d2omn-a979a884-6bbc-478b-a92f-dff503710cd1.jpg
Ray Serebryakov

He visibly flinched at the idea of fighting one another. He personally hated that idea. Did he miss the memo? Was this actually a school for war? "Fighting isn't something to look forward to. This may sound conceded of me... But no matter how strong I get magically I will not be used as a tool of war for anyone. I suppose that will be another class I won't be attending."

View attachment 903032
Ray Serebryakov

He visibly flinched at the idea of fighting one another. He personally hated that idea. Did he miss the memo? Was this actually a school for war? "Fighting isn't something to look forward to. This may sound conceded of me... But no matter how strong I get magically I will not be used as a tool of war for anyone. I suppose that will be another class I won't be attending."

“No, it’s for you to learn how to defend yourself from someone who want to harm you” Kaitlyn stated

Ray Serebryakov

His head swiveled to look at Kaitlyn but he didn't respond. He decided to stay quiet now. He wished he could use the invisibility spell already so he could just avoid anyone he wanted. Since he couldn't the only thing he could really do a look away from her and ignore the existence of the teacher entirely.

View attachment 903033
Ray Serebryakov

His head swiveled to look at Kaitlyn but he didn't respond. He decided to stay quiet now. He wished he could use the invisibility spell already so he could just avoid anyone he wanted. Since he couldn't the only thing he could really do a look away from her and ignore the existence of the teacher entirely.

Kaitlyn sighed and left before Helen took her place “are you ok ray?” She asked

Ray Serebryakov

"Yes... I'm fine. I'm just not on the best terms with the teacher at the moment." He said his eyes drifting to Helen. "I find it hard to believe someone possibly younger than me is a teacher. It seems irresponsible. Especially after what happened to Emma today in class. She just allowed her to over exert herself, it's clear she doesn't have any idea how to teach with moderation, or have the decency to keep her powers on a leash. Openly outing someone's feelings in class is plain unprofessional. I don't think I'll be attending her classes at all."

View attachment 903044
Ray Serebryakov

"Yes... I'm fine. I'm just not on the best terms with the teacher at the moment." He said his eyes drifting to Helen. "I find it hard to believe someone possibly younger than me is a teacher. It seems irresponsible. Especially after what happened to Emma today in class. She just allowed her to over exert herself, it's clear she doesn't have any idea how to teach with moderation, or have the decency to keep her powers on a leash. Openly outing someone's feelings in class is plain unprofessional. I don't think I'll be attending her classes at all."

“I know Kait can be a handful, but give her a chance, and no one heard her talk about your feelings” she replied

"Yeah facing off against a construct would be a lot different than facing another person." She chuckled. "I probably wouldn't be ready for that yet."
"that is true....but..." she was going to add to it that she really didn't even want to fight but Ray spoke up about his feelings about the matter. Then Kaitlyn intervene walking over and stating that the fighting was meant for them to know how to defend themselves. Emma knew that would be a good skill to know, at how to protect oneself with your magic. However Emma figure there must be magic she could use to defend herself without harming another person. Emma looked at Kaitlyn walked away and now Helen stood there in their tiny group in the halls. She didn't say anything just listened to them speak.

Ray Serebryakov

"If anyone heard or not is irrelevant... The matter that it was said is enough... That's a subject to be discussed privately. Then again, I could simply even bring this matter up to the principal. Allowing Emma to experience that with full knowledge that her Bloodline isn't Sapphire and allowing her to attempt it is boarder line neglect." He sighed softly." But that isn't my choice to make. It's ultimately the victims choice. Emma was the one who was harmed in the matter. However just from what I can gather from talking to her. Shes far to kind to report it. So the matter is already settled. Nothing will be done on my part. She can do what she wishes but I will not be subject. I'll learn what I need in the library and practing on my own."

Last edited:
"that is true....but..." she was going to add to it that she really didn't even want to fight but Ray spoke up about his feelings about the matter. Then Kaitlyn intervene walking over and stating that the fighting was meant for them to know how to defend themselves. Emma knew that would be a good skill to know, at how to protect oneself with your magic. However Emma figure there must be magic she could use to defend herself without harming another person. Emma looked at Kaitlyn walked away and now Helen stood there in their tiny group in the halls. She didn't say anything just listened to them speak.

View attachment 903047
Ray Serebryakov

"If anyone heard or not is irrelevant... The matter that it was said is enough... That's a subject to be discussed privately. Then again, I could simply even bring this matter up to the principal. Allowing Emma to experience that with full knowledge that her Bloodline isn't Sapphire and allowing her to attempt it is boarder line neglect." He sighed softly." But that isn't my choice to make. It's ultimately the victims choice. Emma was the one who was harmed in the matter. However just from what I can gather from talking to her. Shes far to kind to report it. So the matter is already settled. Nothing will be done on my part. She can do what she wishes but I will not be subject. I'll learn what I need in the library and practing on my own."
Gale listened as Ray spoke. She didn't really know what to say but she understood why he was saying what he was saying. She sighed. "Hey Ray you can only learn so much by yourself. If you want to have like a study group I'm sure some people in our class would love to do that. "

(okay I have roughly 20 minutes what have I missed?)
(Emma is out of the nurse office, was talking to Gale. To which Ray can over to them from the library and then kayitlyn and Helen came over. Kaitlyn left so it's just four of us in a hallway talking)

Gale listened as Ray spoke. She didn't really know what to say but she understood why he was saying what he was saying. She sighed. "Hey Ray you can only learn so much by yourself. If you want to have like a study group I'm sure some people in our class would love to do that. "
Ray Serebryakov

Ray thought about what Gale said. It could be beneficial to study together. If anything he might be able to help who ever joins him in the library. Sure he's no teacher, but if he can teach himself with realistic goals then he can help them do it too. "Your right... A study group wouldn't be a bad idea. Better to do things together then by yourself... Although, should we do something like this in the court yard instead of the library? Practicing other magic in a place like that isn't exactly the best idea. One wrong cast and the library becomes a inferno."

Last edited:
View attachment 903378
Ray Serebryakov

Ray thought about what Gale said. It could be beneficial to study together. If anything he might be able to help who ever joins him in the library. Sure he's no teacher, but if he can teach himself with realistic goals then he can help them do it too. "Your right... A study group wouldn't be a bad idea. Better to do things together then by yourself... Although, should we do something like this in the court yard instead of the library? Practicing other magic in a place like that isn't exactly the best idea. On wrong cast and the library becomes a inferno."
"Actually it wouldn't the school has wards out the wazoo it'll take a lot more than what you all can dole out to wreck this place." Aiolos said as he sauntered in and waved a hand revealing a handful of the enchantments.

Ray Serebryakov

Ray took a hard look at Aiolos, he recognized him from earlier as well as his voice from class when he so rudely spoke in his head. "You may have a point but the area is too confined... By the way..." He gave him a narrow look filled with spite. "You best keep your telepathy to yourself. You're already on just as thin ice with me as Ms. Price. I don't much care for violence, in fact I loathe it... That won't stop me from giving you a swift punch to the face if you are asking for it. So keep outta my head."

View attachment 903378
Ray Serebryakov

Ray thought about what Gale said. It could be beneficial to study together. If anything he might be able to help who ever joins him in the library. Sure he's no teacher, but if he can teach himself with realistic goals then he can help them do it too. "Your right... A study group wouldn't be a bad idea. Better to do things together then by yourself... Although, should we do something like this in the court yard instead of the library? Practicing other magic in a place like that isn't exactly the best idea. One wrong cast and the library becomes a inferno."
"Yeah plus the courtyard would givery us more space" she said nodding.

View attachment 903403
Ray Serebryakov

Ray took a hard look at Aiolos, he recognized him from earlier as well as his voice from class when he so rudely spoke in his head. "You may have a point but the area is too confined... By the way..." He gave him a narrow look filled with spite. "You best keep your telepathy to yourself. You're already on just as thin ice with me as Ms. Price. I don't much care for violence, in fact I loathe it... That won't stop me from giving you a swift punch to the face if you are asking for it. So keep outta my head."
Aiolos shook his head "I projected my thoughts into the surface of your mind not read it, that might be confusing to someone as green as you but there is a difference. But if you want to scrap I can definitely help set you straight." Aiolos then projected an image of Ray getting punching himself in the face.

Ray Serebryakov

Ray allowed his mana to flare out as the image played in his head his eye twitched slightly. "I don't take kindly to people messing with my head... I will give you one final warning." His hands began to glow lightly and the floor started to visually change as if they were standing in a pool of water up to their thighs. Any skilled mage could tell it was an illusion, but it seemed to have weight, a building bubbling rage hidden in the water. Something was inside it, and it wanted blood. "Don't do it again..."

View attachment 903472
Ray Serebryakov

Ray allowed his mana to flare out as the image played in his head his eye twitched slightly. "I don't take kindly to people messing with my head... I will give you one final warning." His hands began to glow lightly and the floor started to visually change as if they were standing in a pool of water up to their thighs. Any skilled mage could tell it was an illusion, but it seemed to have weight, a building bubbling rage hidden in the water. Something was inside it, and it wanted blood. "Don't do it again..."
"Or what?" Aiolos spoke out loud but also asked telepathically as he tossed two blocks of wood that was heavily enchanted as well as allowing his own Mana to flare however his was gentle and tranquil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back