• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Luna Academy Home of Sorcerey

Characters
Here
Other
Here
d9d2omn-a979a884-6bbc-478b-a92f-dff503710cd1.jpg
Ray Serebryakov

Ray just glared at him for a short while without a word before taking one step forward. "That's all.... Take the warning or not, it's up to you. I won't allow you to do what you want to be just because you think you can get away with it. A line has been drawn DON'T push it." There were several slight shifts in movement making something like multiple afterimage like visages appear overlapping Ray's body making him appear like his got three of him shifting in one, each heavily concentrated making himself very hard to discern from the other two.

(Ray and Aiolos are at a standstill it looks like they're about to scrap over a misunderstanding?)
((misunderstanding? I'd highly call it that he warned him not to and he just did it, dispite him telling him not to. I'd say he's justified.))

Last edited:
View attachment 903510
Ray Serebryakov

Ray just glared at him for a short while without a word before taking one step forward. "That's all.... Take the warning or not, it's up to you. I won't allow you to do what you want to be just because you think you can get away with it. A line has been drawn DON'T push it." There were several slight shifts in movement making something like multiple afterimage like visages appear overlapping Ray's body making him appear like his got three of him shifting in one, each heavily concentrated giving himself very hard to discern from the other two.

((misunderstanding? I'd highly call it that he warned him not to and he just did it, dispite him telling you not to. I'd say he's justified.))
(I mean your character is saying they're peeping into his mind but like my character did nothing of the sort so yeah misunderstanding) the cubes of wood began to turn into two owls that began to fly around while they generated runes that began to disrupt the illusion.

(I mean your character is saying they're peeping into his mind but like my character did nothing of the sort so yeah misunderstanding) the cubes of wood began to turn into two owls that began to fly around while they generated runes that began to disrupt the illusion.
((yeah I think you need to reread bud. He doesn't want anyone messing with his head. Telepathy, sending images without direct connection, or any form of that stuff. Are you even actually reading what is written? He clearly stated he doesn't like people messing with his head. How can you not have understood that? That little projection he sent to his mind classifies. Because it was played in his head correct? Thus case and point did exactly what he told him not to.))

Ray Serebryakov

He waved his hand in a single motion dispelling his own illusions of his own accord before the owls above could do it. His hardened spite-filled glare however remained. "I think it would be best if you stayed the hell away from me, and I will stay away from you." He walked forward purposely shoving into Aiolos with his shoulder at as he passed by him walking down the hall.

((yeah I think you need to reread bud. He doesn't want anyone messing with his head. Telepathy, sending images without direct connection, or any form of that stuff. Are you even actually reading what is written? He clearly stated he doesn't like people messing with his head. How can you not have understood that? That little projection he sent to his mind classifies. Because it was played in his head correct? Thus case and point did exactly what he told him not to.))

View attachment 903529
Ray Serebryakov

He waved his hand in a single motion dispelling his own illusions of his own accord before the owls above could do it. His hardened spite-filled glare however remained. "I think it would be best if you stayed the hell away from me, and I will stay away from you." He walked forward purposely shoving into Aiolos with his shoulder at as he passed by him walking down the hall.
(I mean in my characters head that's not messing with someone's head that's just another form of communication so it doesn't matter what I think so much as what my character thinks and he thinks your character is an idiot) Aiolos slapped a hand on Rays back putting a curse on him to make him unable to talk for an hour. The act took a fair bit of Aiolos energy since he had to charge it but it was worth it. "All talk and no bite so I decided to take away the talk too, try and broaden your horizons."

Ray Serebryakov

Ray felt Aiolos slap his hand on his back and his rage bubbled over. He opened his mouth as if he said something but as he stepped he preformed an about face on a dime. Slamming his fist directly into Aiolos gut. For anyone who could read lips he probably said something along the lines of 'Don't touch me with your magic you son of a.....' The last word was definitely not something anyone needed to hear. He told a step back after it and raised his fists like one would in boxing. He knew he couldn't talk but that didn't mean he was going to let this person continue to push him.

View attachment 903532
Ray Serebryakov

Ray felt Aiolos slap his hand on his back and his rage bubbled over. He opened his mouth as if he said something but as he stepped he preformed an about face on a dime. Slamming his fist directly into Aiolos gut. For anyone who could read lips he probably said something along the lines of 'Don't touch me you son of a.....' The last word was definitely not something anyone needed to hear. He told a step back after it and raised his fists like one would in boxing. He knew he couldn't talk but that didn't mean he was going to let this person continue to push him.
Aiolos had put his hand halfway up and sorta blocked the hit getting pushed back a few steps and chuckling "sorry can't hear you speak up." He stood back up rubbing his gut but with a though one of his owls launched A small lightning bolt at Ray from the back not enough to knock him out but enough to hurt.

Ray Serebryakov

Ray was smart enough tk know he wasn't going to win now especially now that he just got shocked but he wasn't going to let that stop him now. He'd been pushed past what he'd considered far enough he was going to punch this guy's lights out without his magic just to make himself clear. As Aiolos stepped back from his blow he advanced in fluid motion, following with a left hook then a quick right jab. He kept his own mouth clamped shut, he was done talking. It was clear his magic made him unable so what would be the point.

View attachment 903539
Ray Serebryakov

Ray was smart enough tk know he wasn't going to win now especially now that he just got shocked but he wasn't going to let that stop him now. He'd been pushed past what he'd considered far enough he was going to punch this guy's lights out without his magic just to make himself clear. As Aiolos stepped back from his blow he advanced in fluid motion, following with a left hook then a quick right jab. He kept his own mouth clamped shut, he was done talking. It was clear his magic made him unable so what would be the point.
Aiolos was about to say something smart when he got punched in the face with a left hook however before the second hit connected one of the owls appeared and blocked the attack with a shield however it began to dim slightly while Aiolos rubbed his jaw "ok that wasn't too bad maybe I shouldn't slack off on the combat practice."

View attachment 903539
Ray Serebryakov

Aiolos was about to say something smart when he got punched in the face with a left hook however before the second hit connected one of the owls appeared and blocked the attack with a shield however it began to dim slightly while Aiolos rubbed his jaw "ok that wasn't too bad maybe I shouldn't slack off on the combat practice."
Gale had enough of these two. She got in the middle of the two after Aiolos got hit. "That's enough! Just end it here or else I'll make you."

Ray Serebryakov

Ray's eyes were now aglow with magic power as he specifically punched the owls barrier when it dimmed smashing his now magically cloaked fist through it. He was about to continue to advance on Aiolos but he stopped when Gale got in the way. His eyes didn't unlock from Aiolos, he rolled his shoulder a bit. He was now warmed up but Gale's intervention was actually for the best. He sighed out of his nose opened his mouth but closed it and gave a perplexed look of thought for a moment. He looked to Gale and bowed his head before looking back to Aiolos and he considered flipping him off but just jammed his hands in his pockets and walked away.

(I mean in my characters head that's not messing with someone's head that's just another form of communication so it doesn't matter what I think so much as what my character thinks and he thinks your character is an idiot) Aiolos slapped a hand on Rays back putting a curse on him to make him unable to talk for an hour. The act took a fair bit of Aiolos energy since he had to charge it but it was worth it. "All talk and no bite so I decided to take away the talk too, try and broaden your horizons."

(I’ve already lost this argument)

View attachment 903549
Ray Serebryakov

Ray's eyes were now aglow with magic power as he specifically punched the owls barrier when it dimmed smashing his now magically cloaked fist through it. He was about to continue to advance on Aiolos but he stopped when Gale got in the way. His eyes didn't unlock from Aiolos, he rolled his shoulder a bit. He was now warmed up but Gale's intervention was actually for the best. He sighed out of his nose opened his mouth but closed it and gave a perplexed look of thought for a moment. He looked to Gale and bowed his head before looking back to Aiolos and he considered flipping him off but just jammed his hands in his pockets and walked away.

Musicnotes Musicnotes

Helen commended Gales quick action and stepped beside her “yeah, this isn’t the place for this kind of action” she replied quietly Drumonkey Drumonkey Absollover77 Absollover77
Aiolos rolled his eyes recalling his owls and turning them back to cubes of wood. "I'll be seeing you Ray." He then looked at Gale and Helen "it's not that serious just a small tiff no big deal."

Ray Serebryakov

Ray chose to ignore Aiolos and went outside to the courtyard. He definitely desired to be alone after his scuffle with Aiolos. He needed to vent and a corner of the courtyard was the best place, where he can let everything fly without anyone in the way. Taking a number of moments to breathe, he started using the attack magic that he knew. Taking a seat on the ground his hands cloaked in silverish glow her slammed his fists into the ground in front of him over and over to vent his frustration and disappointment. He did it for a while before stopping when he started to feel a bit sick. He didn't want to end up in the nurses office so he got up and headed to his room. He was going to sleep for a while.

Emma watched as the argument between Aiolos and Ray, quickly escalate to a fight. What was with the boys in this school and always fighting? She thought as she took a step over to Helen. Gale looked frustrated from all of this as she took the quick action of steping in between the two. Gale looked serious as if they didn't stop she was going to stop them both. The fight stoped as Ray walked away. "Should one of us go talk to Ray?...he looks very upset..." Emma commented to Helen.

Musicnotes Musicnotes Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Drumonkey Drumonkey Absollover77 Absollover77

Ray Serebryakov

Ray sat outside his room door for a little while. He hadn't been worked up like that in a long while. This is definitely not what he had expected coming to this place. It's supposed to be a safe place for people that had abilities like his. Now he just attributed to not making it a safe place. They must be thinking he's some type of bully by this point. Not like he wanted to be subject to the things that make him the most uncomfortable. Just remember what Sister Sandra used to say, 'Your mind is a huge library, everything you are and can be is stored. Protect it, because it will guide you in pursuit of knowledge.' How could he do that when people like Aiolos can just put things there or other magic users can invade it or just determine what he feels any time they want. It's so frustrating.

View attachment 903566
Ray Serebryakov

Ray sat outside his room door for a little while. He hadn't been worked up like that in a long while. This is definitely not what he had expected coming to this place. It's supposed to be a safe place for people that had abilities like his. Now he just attributed to not making it a safe place. They must be thinking he's some type of bully by this point. Not like he wanted to be subject to the things that make him the most uncomfortable. Just remember what Sister Sandra used to say, 'Your mind is a huge library, everything you are and can be is stored. Protect it, because it will guide you in pursuit of knowledge.' How could he do that when people like Aiolos can just put things there or other magic users can invade it or just determine what he feels any time they want. It's so frustrating.
Emma watched as the argument between Aiolos and Ray, quickly escalate to a fight. What was with the boys in this school and always fighting? She thought as she took a step over to Helen. Gale looked frustrated from all of this as she took the quick action of steping in between the two. Gale looked serious as if they didn't stop she was going to stop them both. The fight stoped as Ray walked away. "Should one of us go talk to Ray?...he looks very upset..." Emma commented to Helen.

Musicnotes Musicnotes Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Drumonkey Drumonkey Absollover77 Absollover77
Aiolos sighed "fine fine fine whatever I'll do something." He was annoyed at the way things had gone and while grumbling took a piece of paper and wrote a surprisingly neat and tidy note with one big symbol surrounded by 3 smaller ones on it he then folded the paper and set his cube on it causing the cube to transform into an owl and carry it to Ray. The letter merely said Aiolos wasn't sorry for what he did but he felt that if ray had such an issue it was probably because he was too weak to fix it and that before fighting others he should conquer himself. At the bottom was a note that explained the very basics of enchanting and that the enchantment in the bottom of the page was one to help protect the mind from invasion not from communication.

Aiolos sighed "fine fine fine whatever I'll do something." He was annoyed at the way things had gone and while grumbling took a piece of paper and wrote a surprisingly neat and tidy note with one big symbol surrounded by 3 smaller ones on it he then folded the paper and set his cube on it causing the cube to transform into an owl and carry it to Ray. The letter merely said Aiolos wasn't sorry for what he did but he felt that if ray had such an issue it was probably because he was too weak to fix it and that before fighting others he should conquer himself. At the bottom was a note that explained the very basics of enchanting and that the enchantment in the bottom of the page was one to help protect the mind from invasion not from communication.
Emma looked over at Aiolos as he spoke up writing something on a paper before sending it out. She watched as the cube turned into an owl before flying off. "What was that?...that you sent out to Ray?..." Emma ask out of curiosity.

Emma looked over at Aiolos as he spoke up writing something on a paper before sending it out. She watched as the cube turned into an owl before flying off. "What was that?...that you sent out to Ray?..." Emma ask out of curiosity.
Aiolos shrugged "I told him to get good and I gave him a bit of advice hopefully he gets smarter or at least stronger."

Ray Serebryakov

Ray looked at the wooden owl with spite not at all happy about seeing it. It dropped him a note. He looked at the paper with contempt. What the hell could he want? He just stood up and walked to the trash can. He looked at the note having yet to open it. He lemented for a few minutes about it but did open and read the contents taking mental note of it. He then decided to toss it inside the can. 'I don't plan on making peace. I don't want anything to do with him. I certain don't want to owe him anything.' He thought before going in his room and laying down.

Aiolos shrugged "I told him to get good and I gave him a bit of advice hopefully he gets smarter or at least stronger."
"Oh..I see" Emma said. That was a bit harsh she thought but maybe it really wasn't. Aiolos then again was a strange character, she was still trying to figure him out.

"Oh..I see" Emma said. That was a bit harsh she thought but maybe it really wasn't. Aiolos then again was a strange character, she was still trying to figure him out.
Aiolos smiled when his owl came back and turned into a cube of wood. "Well it was delivered I did my good deed let's see if he bothers to use it or is one of those kind of guys am I right?" Aiolos asked referring to the kind of guys his parents killed off in their works of fiction and sometimes in real life.

Aiolos smiled when his owl came back and turned into a cube of wood. "Well it was delivered I did my good deed let's see if he bothers to use it or is one of those kind of guys am I right?" Aiolos asked referring to the kind of guys his parents killed off in their works of fiction and sometimes in real life.
Gale sighed. "At least you told him how to fix it. " she put her hands in her pockets. "You guys up to do anything"

"Well thank you Aiolos for sending apologies to Ray....and those kind of people?...what do you mean by that?...." she asked not at all understanding

1628223969554.png
Ray Serebryakov

Ray groaned slightly as he laid down upon his bed. Yup, that little bolt of lightning from earlier definitely did more than he thought it did. The pain finally caught up with him. he rolled on his stomach and sighed. He huffed a bit reaching back and drawing the symbol he recalled from the paper getting rid of the thing keeping him silent. It nearly made him want to throw up but he did it anyway. "Well... at least i have my voice back... As much as I hate him... At least he wasn't a jerk and pranked me with the note."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back