• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Luna Academy Home of Sorcerey

Characters
Here
Other
Here
View attachment 903650
Ray Serebryakov

Ray groaned slightly as he laid down upon his bed. Yup, that little bolt of lightning from earlier definitely did more than he thought it did. The pain finally caught up with him. he rolled on his stomach and sighed. He huffed a bit reaching back and drawing the symbol he recalled from the paper getting rid of the thing keeping him silent. It nearly made him want to throw up but he did it anyway. "Well... at least i have my voice back... As much as I hate him... At least he wasn't a jerk and pranked me with the note."
(The voice curse would wear off on its own the enchantment he was shown will basically add a wall around his mind but people can still send him telepathic thoughts)

Gale sighed. "At least you told him how to fix it. " she put her hands in her pockets. "You guys up to do anything"

"Well thank you Aiolos for sending apologies to Ray....and those kind of people?...what do you mean by that?...." she asked not at all understanding
"I'm always down to cause trouble my friend. As for what I mean... How do I put it..." Aiolos trailed off and thought then his face lit up like a light bulb "he's like one of those clueless main character types the ones that see things as black and white and feel the need to defend every injustice or slight when normal people would never ya know?" Aiolos looked at the two hoping they would understand what he meant.

d9d2omn-a979a884-6bbc-478b-a92f-dff503710cd1.jpg
Ray Serebryakov

Ray huffed a bit, hugging his pillow looking at his bag. He tiredly reached inside it and pulled out a old worn journal. "I'll write in it later... I'm sure that shed forgive me for not writing about today." He said putting it inside his pillow case.

Gale sighed. "At least you told him how to fix it. " she put her hands in her pockets. "You guys up to do anything"
"I'm always down to cause trouble my friend. As for what I mean... How do I put it..." Aiolos trailed off and thought then his face lit up like a light bulb "he's like one of those clueless main character types the ones that see things as black and white and feel the need to defend every injustice or slight when normal people would never ya know?" Aiolos looked at the two hoping they would understand what he meant.
"I will hang out with you guys if it's fine....however...I dont want to do anything thing to cause trouble" Emma said the last thing in a whisper. She wanted to make friends here and hang out with them but she didn't want to get into trouble.
"Ray is like those types?..." Emma thought and sure she could see that "but why is that a bad thing?...."

"I will hang out with you guys if it's fine....however...I dont want to do anything thing to cause trouble" Emma said the last thing in a whisper. She wanted to make friends here and hang out with them but she didn't want to get into trouble.
"Ray is like those types?..." Emma thought and sure she could see that "but why is that a bad thing?...."
Aiolos smiled "it's not healthy plus hero types tend to die very early plus look at him at a magic school and got upset that magic was used on him." Aiolos shook his head.

Aiolos smiled "it's not healthy plus hero types tend to die very early plus look at him at a magic school and got upset that magic was used on him." Aiolos shook his head.
"well not everyone sees the use of magic the same way as everyone....you can't be categorizing him or.....or being in such a way to him....so what if he doesn't want magic used on him?...we did not all grow up around magic so you can't blame him with his beliefs are....and you have to understand were he is coming from....he might have a reason as to why he hates the use of mind-reading or mental comunication "

"well not everyone sees the use of magic the same way as everyone....you can't be categorizing him or.....or being in such a way to him....so what if he doesn't want magic used on him?...we did not all grow up around magic so you can't blame him with his beliefs are....and you have to understand were he is coming from....he might have a reason as to why he hates the use of mind-reading or mental comunication "
Aiolos rolled his eyes and crossed his arms muttering "i bet he hates the hearing impaired too." Aiolos let out a sigh and said in a louder voice "you can't come to a school for magic and not expect to experience it or learn it if you do what's the point? At the end of the day closing yourself off to something like that is idiocy if you really dislike something learn about it and figure out how to keep it away from you not just stumble blindly until you bump into it and then have to turn away."

Aiolos rolled his eyes and crossed his arms muttering "i bet he hates the hearing impaired too." Aiolos let out a sigh and said in a louder voice "you can't come to a school for magic and not expect to experience it or learn it if you do what's the point? At the end of the day closing yourself off to something like that is idiocy if you really dislike something learn about it and figure out how to keep it away from you not just stumble blindly until you bump into it and then have to turn away."

“Besides, Kait isn’t that bad of a teacher, she at least got you to stay Gale” Helen replied Musicnotes Musicnotes AquaMarie AquaMarie

Emma frowned "But you can't expect everyone to be okay with with all the same things your okay with.......everyone experiences things differently.." she said placing her hands on her hips as she leans against one of her legs "We all learn differently you can't expect everyone to learn the way you do....its not how everyone works....if that person wants to stumble around blindly to learn and they don't want the help you offer then so be it....you don't have to go around calling it an idiotic way of being.."

Emma frowned "But you can't expect everyone to be okay with with all the same things your okay with.......everyone experiences things differently.." she said placing her hands on her hips as she leans against one of her legs "We all learn differently you can't expect everyone to learn the way you do....its not how everyone works....if that person wants to stumble around blindly to learn and they don't want the help you offer then so be it....you don't have to go around calling it an idiotic way of being.."
Aiolos shrugged "I personally believe that the proof is in the pudding but of you say so. Anyways I don't want to talk about Mr boring anymore I want to do something."

“Besides, Kait isn’t that bad of a teacher, she at least got you to stay Gale” Helen replied Musicnotes Musicnotes AquaMarie AquaMarie
"Ok we can pick something that won't get us in trouble" she looked at Helen. "Yeah I know"

Aiolos shrugged "I personally believe that the proof is in the pudding but of you say so. Anyways I don't want to talk about Mr boring anymore I want to do something."
"Ok we can pick something that won't get us in trouble" she looked at Helen. "Yeah I know"
"Alright....but if you guys want to cause mischief...I really don't have to go along with you I'll just stay here. " she added not wanting to ruin their fun.

"Alright....but if you guys want to cause mischief...I really don't have to go along with you I'll just stay here. " she added not wanting to ruin their fun.
"as much as I like mischief I can do that some other time." She smiled. "Let's just go find something to do. Maybe we can explore the school a bit more. Maybe we could find a hidden room or something like from the movies?" She laughed.

"as much as I like mischief I can do that some other time." She smiled. "Let's just go find something to do. Maybe we can explore the school a bit more. Maybe we could find a hidden room or something like from the movies?" She laughed.
Emma gently smiled and nodded, glad that Gale was okay with not going out and doing mischief with her. "You really think there is a hidden room in this school?.....that would be so cool if we found one!"

Emma gently smiled and nodded, glad that Gale was okay with not going out and doing mischief with her. "You really think there is a hidden room in this school?.....that would be so cool if we found one!"

“Maybe” Helen shrugged “but it might have a magic lock on it though” she added

d9d2omn-a979a884-6bbc-478b-a92f-dff503710cd1.jpg
Ray Serebryakov

Ray had slept for a while. A nap was definitely something he needed. Well rested and recharged he pulled out the old journal and started writing on a blank page.

'Dear Sister,
I'm not sure how I should feel right now... I found the place that I was looking for. It isn't quite what I'd thought it would be. The people here, are different than expected as well. I know that you'd tell me and I quote: "Things are never precisely as we envision. That shouldn't prevent us from looking for the positives." I think I found one. A kind girl named Emma. I would like to be her friend. I don't know if the fight I had today with this boy might have ruined my chances of that. You always said I should mind my temper, and I did a very bad job of that. You know how much I hate fighting... Especially after what happened a few years ago in Chicago.

Aside from everything, I'm doing well. I'll have to make everything better for myself one step at a time. It will be harder but I think I can do it.

Till next time Sister Sandra,
R. Serebryakov

“Maybe” Helen shrugged “but it might have a magic lock on it though” she added

Aiolos waved a hand "I probably could I mean how bad could it be." Aiolos said as he had experience with things like that.
"Yeah anything is possible. This school has got to have some secrets." She smiled. "See Aiolos could help if we run into a magic lock. So what do you say? Shall we go look?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back