• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Luna Academy Home of Sorcerey

Characters
Here
Other
Here
d9d2omn-a979a884-6bbc-478b-a92f-dff503710cd1.jpg
Ray Serebryakov

After what happened to the girl named Emma, he had his reservations about even attempting the magic. Ray decided against playing with different Bloodline magic until he fully understood how to properly use them. His magic came to him naturally, and he figured out what he could do with it quickly. He didn't know the first thing about Bloodlines magic or how to properly use any but what he had now. With his luck he'd probably blow something up instead of teleporting from where he was to a different spot.

"I...telep...orted...very....sick....I ...." she tried answering the nurse only quickly rushing to a garbage basket and throwing up into it.

“I see, don’t worry, motion sickness is common for bone sapphire bloodlines” she replied

(Sorry that was supposed to say ‘none’ )

“oh I know sweetheart” the nurse replied
(oh it's okay ^u^)

"oh..." Emma replied still feeling very nauseous "I tried...to heal myself...." she stopped closing her eyes as she holds her mouth for a second "...I think teleporting took out too much from me....and I made things worse..." she said

(oh it's okay ^u^)

"oh..." Emma replied still feeling very nauseous "I tried...to heal myself...." she stopped closing her eyes as she holds her mouth for a second "...I think teleporting took out too much from me....and I made things worse..." she said

“Hehe well that’s what happens when you use up too much mana too quickly” the nurse chuckled and began to heal her

“Hehe well that’s what happens when you use up too much mana too quickly” the nurse chuckled and began to heal her
"I see..." she said staying quiet for the rest of the time while the nurse healed her. She never thought she would feel this sick after trying a new form of magic, it made her worried about the rest of her classes.

1627928301851.png
Ray Serebryakov

Taking note of Devon's return, as well as that the girl Emma wasn't with him made him that much more unwilling to attempt teleportation. If he was to get better he needed to try but he still understood so little. Here at this place, he wasn't sure if the teachers were just trying to see what the limits of the students were. Was it possible that they weren't very experienced teachers? Maybe magic teachers were different than the previous teachers he'd encountered? Most teachers he knew would have stopped the lesson immediately if someone ended up hurt or making themselves sick. However the lesson continued regardless. If one doesn't have a complete understanding of what they are doing then, something like what happened to Emma is almost certain to happen unless their magic is the same in some regard. His best chance of succeeding here, is to learning everything he can from the library. That is if they had one accessible to students that wasn't all history. He'd need something more practical, like a book on how the different magic worked, what magic worked best with what bloodlines, and most importantly what magic could be used by other bloodlines and what the difficulty curve was. If he didn't want to burn himself out attempting something outside of his capabilities he'd have to do it himself.

Ray crossed his arms and sat there in the silence of his thoughts. He wasn't about to end up in the nurses office attempting something so foolish. He knew he wasn't capable, no sense in making a complete fool of himself.

View attachment 902775
Ray Serebryakov

Taking note of Devon's return, as well as that the girl Emma wasn't with him made him that much more unwilling to attempt teleportation. If he was to get better he needed to try but he still understood so little. Here at this place, he wasn't sure if the teachers were just trying to see what the limits of the students were. Was it possible that they weren't very experienced teachers? Maybe magic teachers were different than the previous teachers he'd encountered? Most teachers he knew would have stopped the lesson immediately if someone ended up hurt or making themselves sick. However the lesson continued regardless. If one doesn't have a complete understanding of what they are doing then, something like what happened to Emma is almost certain to happen unless their magic is the same in some regard. His best chance of succeeding here, is to learning everything he can from the library. That is if they had one accessible to students that wasn't all history. He'd need something more practical, like a book on how the different magic worked, what magic worked best with what bloodlines, and most importantly what magic could be used by other bloodlines and what the difficulty curve was. If he didn't want to burn himself out attempting something outside of his capabilities he'd have to do it himself.

Ray crossed his arms and sat there in the silence of his thoughts. He wasn't about to end up in the nurses office attempting something so foolish. He knew he wasn't capable, no sense in making a complete fool of himself.

"Mr. Ray, I understand your concerns, but what you witnessed is normal, when a mage uses up their reserve of mana they experience nausea" Ms. Price stated

Ray Serebryakov

What Ms. Price said made sense... Wait just a second, did she just read his mind?! His face screwed into one of agitation and anger. He stood up, and walked to the teachers desk making sure to look her directly in the eyes. "Invading someone's thoughts is rude and unbecoming of a teacher... I don't care if it is for a learning experience, my thoughts and feelings are mine to share at my own discretion. You have no right to use your magic on me I know for certain I haven't used mine on you." He made sure to give her a hard look of anger before heading to the door. "I had a feeling this school was a bad idea... This just confirms it. I'll learn what I can on my own. I don't need a teacher if they can't even be respectful enough to keep out of others personal thoughts."

View attachment 902800
Ray Serebryakov

What Ms. Price said made sense... Wait just a second, did she just read his mind?! His face screwed into one of agitation and anger. He stood up, and walked to the teachers desk making sure to look her directly in the eyes. "Invading someone's thoughts is rude and unbecoming of a teacher... I don't care if it is for a learning experience, my thoughts and feelings are mine to share at my own discretion. You have no right to use your magic on me I know for certain I haven't used mine on you." He made sure to give her a hard look of anger before heading to the door. "I had a feeling this school was a bad idea... This just confirms it. I'll learn what I can on my own. I don't need a teacher if they can't even be respectful enough to keep out of others personal thoughts."

She chuckled and put a hand on his shoulder “many don’t understand the fact that there is a difference between telepathy and empathy, telepathy is the ability to read someone’s mind, but an empath uses that to feel someone’s feelings without entering someone’s mind” she replied

Ray Serebryakov

He lifted his hand brushed her hand off of him. "Either way... I have no desire to sit in a classroom with you in it. You still crossed a line that is easily understood. Things like that should be brought up after class in private. Not shared with everyone. So step off. For being an empath as you call it, it's clear you aren't experienced enough in people's feelings to be a teacher. I have no further desire to be anywhere near you and your excuses." With that said he left in search of the library.

She chuckled and put a hand on his shoulder “many don’t understand the fact that there is a difference between telepathy and empathy, telepathy is the ability to read someone’s mind, but an empath uses that to feel someone’s feelings without entering someone’s mind” she replied

View attachment 902808
Ray Serebryakov

He lifted his hand brushed her hand off of him. "Either way... I have no desire to sit in a classroom with you in it. You still crossed a line that is easily understood. Things like that should be brought up after class in private. Not shared with everyone. So step off. For being an empath as you call it, it's clear you aren't experienced enough in people's feelings to be a teacher. I have no further desire to be anywhere near you and your excuses." With that said he left in search of the library.
Aiolos did his best to muffle his laughter and sent a thought to Ray saying "man it would be easier if you could teleport wouldn't it?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back