• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Luna Academy Home of Sorcerey

Characters
Here
Other
Here
View attachment 901106
Ray Serebryakov

Ray watched Devon head back to the girls he was talking to before. He didn't know their names yet but both of them seemed like nice enough people.

Instead of walking over, sat down and started to work on his magic. Making little illusionary animals, and flowers. Everything within about a yard in front of him was clouded in magic illusion.
Klara looked over at Kait. Rcticwolf Rcticwolf
"What do we do now?"

“We keep him like this until this is solved” she replied
Aiolos had added enchantments to the original one slowly changing and layering it's effects then Aiolos placed a curse that would make Salem's body drain the energy from the surroundings starting with the enchantments Aiolos had drawn on him.

"Oh. That's really cool." He said. "Listen I was hanging with my friends and I have some stuff to talk to them about but I'll catch you later." He ran back the Helen and Emma
(Sorry guys not feeling to good ><)

She looked over at Devon as he came back. "A friend of yours Devon?" Emma asks

(Its okay. If you need rest get some)

"Never met him." Devon said.
(I did took almost a 3 hour nap XD....weekends are just hard expeshally in summer....so much people >-<)

"Oh?...." she said looking away from Devon and back to the boy with whit white hair. Their were flowers and flowers and flowers around him. Before looking back to Devon and Helen. "Are we going to play more true or dare?..." she asked
Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

(I did took almost a 3 hour nap XD....weekends are just hard expeshally in summer....so much people >-<)

"Oh?...." she said looking away from Devon and back to the boy with whit white hair. Their were flowers and flowers and flowers around him. Before looking back to Devon and Helen. "Are we going to play more true or dare?..." she asked
Rcticwolf Rcticwolf
"Yeah sure. I choose dare."

"Uh...? Okay." He started dancing around and clucking and bocking like a chicken.
It wasn't the best dare out there but acting like a chicken was really the only thing that popped in her head? Emma was just surprised that Devon actually did the dare and was now dancing around and clucking and bocking like a chicken. Emma was trying her best to hold in the laugh as she covered her mouth.

It wasn't the best dare out there but acting like a chicken was really the only thing that popped in her head? Emma was just surprised that Devon actually did the dare and was now dancing around and clucking and bocking like a chicken. Emma was trying her best to hold in the laugh as she covered her mouth.
"Truth or dare?" He clucked to Emma.

d9d2omn-a979a884-6bbc-478b-a92f-dff503710cd1.jpg
Ray Serebryakov

The after some time he began to build on his illusion stretching the boundaries a bit making it look as real as he possibly could.

A illusion of a kitten moved its way through the flowery illusion chasing a butterfly. His hand moved ever so slowly guiding the image, playing with his magic.

“Go ahead” she replied and went to the headmaster
Klara walked out to the courtyard where she saw a new student. She walked over to him.
"Hey, I'm Klara...woah-"
Klara looked around her as flowers and butterflies of all colors were surrounding the area. She noticed a kitten playing with a butterfly beside her. Absollover77 Absollover77

1627279035923.png
Ray Serebryakov

Ray looked up from his creation to the girl who approached him and began speaking only to pause doing so. He continued the illusion having the kitten stop playing with the butterfly and it run around by their legs and the butterfly land on their hand. Of course they couldn't feel it but they could see it. The flowers seemed to shift and sway with a breeze that no one could feel either.

View attachment 901165
Ray Serebryakov

Ray looked up from his creation to the girl who approached him and began speaking only to pause doing so. He continued the illusion having the kitten stop playing with the butterfly and it run around by their legs and the butterfly land on their hand. Of course they couldn't feel it but they could see it. The flowers seemed to shift and sway with a breeze that no one could feel either.
"You're really good at this, and my god that kitten is cute! Anyways..."
She walked up to the new student and sat beside him.
"Im Klara, what's your name?"

1627280181540.png
Ray Serebryakov

"Ray... it is nice to meet you Klara..." He said allowing the flowers to fade and the kitten to become more defined and prominent. It was white with black paws, ears and tail. It seemed to like playing with a flower that was near them that hadn't yet faded away like the rest. It seemed the potent the illusion the less of them he could make.

He rolled his eyes. "How did you find out your bloodline?"
Emma stoped giggling as she her deminer changed for a split second as if the quesion bothered her. Emma had discovered she had abilities in a way she never liked to share with anyone. Heck even her gradparents didnt know she was constintly harased and bullied in her old school, always coming up with excusies that she triped or it was just an accident while playing with the other kids. She was one to not want to worry others about herself, so she just sucked it up and placed on a brave face. "oh you know...just by accident as I bet many of us have....was riding my bike and scraped up my leg real bad and just ended up healling myself...." she responed with a smile lieing.

Catching sight of Klara Devon ran up to her. "I'll catch you guys later." He said to Emma and Helen. "Hey Klara. Are you okay?" He asked her. "I heard the whole thing. I was... Well being nosy. Which I shouldn't have but... I was worried about ya."
Emma stoped giggling as she her deminer changed for a split second as if the quesion bothered her. Emma had discovered she had abilities in a way she never liked to share with anyone. Heck even her gradparents didnt know she was constintly harased and bullied in her old school, always coming up with excusies that she triped or it was just an accident while playing with the other kids. She was one to not want to worry others about herself, so she just sucked it up and placed on a brave face. "oh you know...just by accident as I bet many of us have....was riding my bike and scraped up my leg real bad and just ended up healling myself...." she responed with a smile lieing.

Catching sight of Klara Devon ran up to her. "I'll catch you guys later." He said to Emma and Helen. "Hey Klara. Are you okay?" He asked her. "I heard the whole thing. I was... Well being nosy. Which I shouldn't have but... I was worried about ya."
"I'm.....fine..."
Klara looked away from Devon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back