• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Luna Academy Home of Sorcerey

Characters
Here
Other
Here
View attachment 901168
Ray Serebryakov

"Ray... it is nice to meet you Klara..." He said allowing the flowers to fade and the kitten to become more defined and prominent. It was white with black paws, ears and tail. It seemed to like playing with a flower that was near them that hadn't yet faded away like the rest. It seemed the potent the illusion the less of them he could make.
Klara looked at the kitten, trying to distract herself.

1627281350806.png
Ray Serebryakov

Ray looked from Klara to Devon then back to Klara feeling like he definitely is missing some information on why Klara didn't really want to speak with him about something. This wasn't his business and decided to keep his mouth shut. He just adverted his gaze back down to the illusionary kitten that seemed to paw a Klara's hand attempting to get her attention even though it's paw fazed right through it.

View attachment 901169
Ray Serebryakov

Ray looked from Klara to Devon then back to Klara feeling like he definitely is missing some information on why Klara didn't really want to speak with him about something. This wasn't his business and decided to keep his mouth shut. He just adverted his gaze back down to the illusionary kitten that seemed to paw a Klara's hand attempting to get her attention even though it's paw fazed right through it.
"You're good that." Devon said impressed. "What's that called? It's not obsidian... We don't do Illusions."

"No...I remember something though....a tall, dark figure....he knocked me out...."
Aiolos frowned that was more than he had expected but less than he hoped "I see well we had best leave this to a more talented hand to take care of." Aiolos looked at their teacher. Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

1627282313226.png
Ray Serebryakov

Ray would have responded to Devon's question but he walked off a bit too quick for him to do so. Klara rushed after him right after to which he just remained where he was content with staying put and playing with is illusions. He made a bit of wheat to play with the illusionary kitten.

View attachment 901171
Ray Serebryakov

Ray would have responded to Devon's question but he walked off a bit too quick for him to do so. Klara rushed after him right after to which he just remained where he was content with staying put and playing with is illusions. He made a bit of wheat to play with the illusionary kitten.
"This is so great." Klara walked back over to the kitten.
"I wish he were real.."
(Well it doesn’t help that someone is really pushing for something, lol)
(ok, ok, yes. Im trying to get better at it ok lol)

((Not really sure how to comprehend what is going on since I joined so late in this so Imma just loom here...))

1627283056894.png

"I do too... but even if he isn't real... I can always see him when ever I want." Ray responded. He hovered his hand over the kitten and it pawed at his hand showing it's belly. He made an illusionary hand and made it follow his hand's action of petting it's belly.

((Not really sure how to comprehend what is going on since I joined so late in this so Imma just loom here...))

View attachment 901174

"I do too... but even if he isn't real... I can always see him when ever I want." Ray responded. He hovered his hand over the kitten and it pawed at his hand showing it's belly. He made an illusionary hand and made it follow his hand's action of petting it's belly.
"Yeah...he's so cute...what's his name?"

View attachment 901174

(Basically two characters have a crush on my character and a third one is set too we all discussed this in a private DM and there's weird love triangle going on. And that's all there really is to say about that on that front)

(Basically two characters have a crush on my character and a third one is set too we all discussed this in a private DM and there's weird love triangle going on. And that's all there really is to say about that on that front)
((I see... that's uhhh nice. Rather funny to be honest.))

1627283457817.png
Ray Serebryakov

"His name is Spirit." Ray said continuing to play with the illusionary kitten. Spirit rolled in the grass and once again began to chase a butterfly. "Sometimes I forget he isn't real."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back