• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Luna Academy Home of Sorcerey

Characters
Here
Other
Here
d9d2omn-a979a884-6bbc-478b-a92f-dff503710cd1.jpg
Ray looked up at the three girls present he had heard their names in the conversations they had been having however he was much too shy to start talking to them on his own accord. His illusionary kitten on the other hand had other ideas by wandering around near them.

View attachment 901238
Ray Serebryakov

Ray thought about his offer to help in exchange for his help. It sounded fair enough to him. Although with his blood-line it may be very hard to do so. "I'll think about it..."
"Hey, I was thinking about going to grab lunch tomorrow, wanna tag along?"
Klara invited Ray along with a smile.

Last edited:
(Yes)

the next day everyone woke up and headed to the cafeteria for breakfast before classes would start

Helen sat with Kaitlyn as they both ate their breakfast and talking about the past
Klara sat off by herself and waited for Ray to show up.

(Yes)

the next day everyone woke up and headed to the cafeteria for breakfast before classes would start

Helen sat with Kaitlyn as they both ate their breakfast and talking about the past
Aiolos say at a table off to the side leaning against a wall with a pair of sunglasses covering his face as he nurses a cup of hot coffee his rest had been shit and his body hurt and he was extra grumpy and looked it.

Aiolos say at a table off to the side leaning against a wall with a pair of sunglasses covering his face as he nurses a cup of hot coffee his rest had been shit and his body hurt and he was extra grumpy and looked it.
(is salem still, ya know, trapped?)

"I slept alright." He said. "I have a kink in my neck."
"here..." she sat up and reached over her hand and placed it on his neck. Her hand was warm as she closed her eyes focusing her magic energy. "that should help..." she softly spoke taking a seat back next to him.

(Hey sorry for not replying much today had a 10hr day and no time ro respond. ) Gale had got her breakfast of a cup of coffee and waffles and sat at a table by herself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back