• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Luna Academy Home of Sorcerey

Characters
Here
Other
Here
"Oh come on now no need to be so cold." Aiolos raised an eyebrow as he looked at Devon
"Look man. I just want a peaceful night with my friends. I don't need you spocing things up with curses or enchantments and I'm already in a bad mood because your boyfriend tried to snap my neck."

"Aiolos....if you promise you will be nice and not start fights you can join us" Emma said firmly

He looked at Emma when she said that. "Fine." He said.
Aiolos raised an eyebrow and held his hands up "I didn't try and hurt you and I'm often nice thank you very much." Aiolos turned his chin up at that last comment feigning indignation.

Aiolos raised an eyebrow and held his hands up "I didn't try and hurt you and I'm often nice thank you very much." Aiolos turned his chin up at that last comment feigning indignation.
"Sorry it's just. Almost getting killed tens to put you in a sour mood.x

"No it was Salem." He said. "the guy sexually harasses his own sister. I lose it which I probably shouldn't have done and punch him. Then he tries to break my neck."
"Sounds like normal responses to me but I'm not sure what it has to do with me, I didn't choke you nor did I harass someone." Aiolos shook his head not getting why Devon was annoyed with him.

"Sounds like normal responses to me but I'm not sure what it has to do with me, I didn't choke you nor did I harass someone." Aiolos shook his head not getting why Devon was annoyed with him.
"Sorry. I'm not mad at you. Just... Mad in general."

"Aiolos just sit okay....let's just all play together as friends....just not magic inchantments or anything okay....just a simple game to have fun...okay?..." Emma suggested wanting to brake this deep tension in the air.
"No magic at a magic school... I guess I'll stay and play." Aiolos sighed and sat back down.

"No magic at a magic school... I guess I'll stay and play." Aiolos sighed and sat back down.
"Wait, so are you my brother's boyfriend?"
Klara was surprised that her brother could pick up someone so...of this man's stature and attractiveness. Although, Aiolos wasn't her type at all, she still appreciated his beauty.

Salem was writing in his diary in his dorm. He was very focused and seemed to be using his speed to help him write faster. He waved his hand and his bag came to his side. He pulled out a jar...with blood in it.

"Wait, so are you my brother's boyfriend?"
Klara was surprised that her brother could pick up someone so...of this man's stature and attractiveness. Although, Aiolos wasn't her type at all, she still appreciated his beauty.
Aiolos smiled widely "I sure am actually it's been delightful getting to know Salem although it's been a short time."

Aiolos smiled widely "I sure am actually it's been delightful getting to know Salem although it's been a short time."
"Yeah..."
Klara definitely hated her brother now, so she kinda avoided Aiolos' gaze and focused on the game.

Gale had just gone back to her dorm and finally unpacked her stuff since she didn't do that when she arrived. She sat on her bed when she was done and made a small construct of a kitty.

Leo got out of bed and got changed into clothes. Once that was done he went to the cafe for a breakfast of peanut butter cookies and a sandwich. Leo got up from the table and walked out side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back