• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Luna Academy Home of Sorcerey

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Klara saw Salem, he was walking to the front of the building, presumably heading for his dorm. He was carrying a pocket knife and that had dried blood on it. She decided not to say anything to the group about it. Klara looked over to Emma, "I'm so sorry about earlier...both times."
He saw Salem and noticed the knife. He glared. "What the hell did he do?"

"Alright let's go." (Kai there's more to this roleplay that just a love story please remember. And remember that Devon needs a chance to be alone with other people as well WITHOUT it making Klara super depressed, it's good that you're invested it really is. But slow down a little)
(Yeah...was there a problem with me saying sure, though?)

(Yeah...was there a problem with me saying sure, though?)
(No not at all. What I mean is you're pushing REALLY hard for this ship. And the harder you push the more limitations it puts on my choices. Sometimes Devon needs space from everyone. He needs to have his moments with other characters)

He saw Salem and noticed the knife. He glared. "What the hell did he do?"
Klara just ignored Devon, she didn't want to think about it. She turned back to Emma,
"I really am sorry, I plan on apologizing to Devon later, I honestly just need to let things happen how they happen."
(No not at all. What I mean is you're pushing REALLY hard for this ship. And the harder you push the more limitations it puts on my choices. Sometimes Devon needs space from everyone. He needs to have his moments with other characters)
(ok, it's understandable, Im sorry.)

Klara just ignored Devon, she didn't want to think about it. She turned back to Emma,
"I really am sorry, I plan on apologizing to Devon later, I honestly just need to let things happen how they happen."

(It's okay. Just a case of aggressive roleplaying, it's common in newer roleplayers you'll learn to be better about it with time)

Devon created a small fly that could talk to spy on Salem. Then he walked to the football field

(It's okay. Just a case of aggressive roleplaying, it's common in newer roleplayers you'll learn to be better about it with time)

Devon created a small fly that could talk to spy on Salem. Then he walked to the football field
Meanwhile, Salem had arrived at his dorm. He rinsed his knife and put it in his pocket.
No one can find out about this...

"its okay Klara" Emma said to her with a smile

"Well, just know that from now on, I want to be your friend and you to be mine. I want all of us to be friends and be happy together. And no matter what happens, I won't let it get in the way of any of our friendships."
Klara smiled at Emma, meaning every word.

"Well, just know that from now on, I want to be your friend and you to be mine. I want all of us to be friends and be happy together. And no matter what happens, I won't let it get in the way of any of our friendships."
Devon caught up to them.

The fly just watched Salem.

"I thought we were already friends?..." Emma said tilting her head to the side questionably "I never said I didn't want to be your friend...I was your friend back when you were Klause.....so dont need to worry" she said with a genuinely friendly smile

"I thought we were already friends?..." Emma said tilting her head to the side questionably "I never said I didn't want to be your friend...I was your friend back when you were Klause.....so dont need to worry" she said with a genuinely friendly smile
"Thank you, Em."
Klara held her arms out to hug Emma.

Aiolos had slipped away from the group and done a lot of mischief as well as bought some clothes and snacks. He teleported back to the school however he had to do it differently from everyone else since teleportation wasn't his forte. Aiolos made it to the school and walked into his dorm dropping things off and then going to look around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back