• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Luna Academy Home of Sorcerey

Characters
Here
Other
Here
"I remember asking you this before and you didn't really answer. What's your biggest regret?"
He looked at her. "Well that's a heavy start." He said thinking. "I think... It was hiding when the mafia killed my parents. I know that I wouldn't have been able to do anything but... Sometimes I wonder if I should been there. Died with them." He said. (Let's wait for AquaMarie AquaMarie to respond before we go too far in)

He looked at her. "Well that's a heavy start." He said thinking. "I think... It was hiding when the mafia killed my parents. I know that I wouldn't have been able to do anything but... Sometimes I wonder if I should been there. Died with them." He said. (Let's wait for AquaMarie AquaMarie to respond before we go too far in)
Emma really thought that Klara went a bit far with starting with such a question in which they were to have fun in. But she was suprised Devon still answered the question. She sympathize with his sorry with his parents her having lost her parents as well.

Emma really thought that Klara went a bit far with starting with such a question in which they were to have fun in. But she was suprised Devon still answered the question. She sympathize with his sorry with his parents her having lost her parents as well.
(WE ARE ALL OPRHANS!?)

"I'm...so sorry Devon...I shouldn't have asked..."
Klara felt instantly bad about asking such a personal question.

"Alright." He thought for a second. "For the next 24 hours you have to flirt with every guy you see except for me or your brother." He said.
"So basically...Aiolos...and Leo.........kill me now...."
Klara laid back dramatically on the field and put a hand to her forehead in a damsel-in-distress kinda way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back