• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Luna Academy Home of Sorcerey

Characters
Here
Other
Here
(Ok so what did I miss?)
(Well Salem kept talking about how hot his now sister was and sexually harassing her. Long story short there was a scuffle in which Devon broke his nose and Salem tried to snap his neck only to get kicked in the balls by Klara. Then Klara tried to kiss Devon who hugged her instead cuz he ain't ready for a relationship like that with anyone)

"D-do you care if I join?"
Klara didn't really want to leave per se, but she didn't want to make Dev uncomfy.
"Sure." He said. "Klara you really are beautiful, but... I'm not ready to open like that to anyone. Understand?" He asked. "There's nothing wrong with you. But there's a lot wrong with me."

"Sure." He said. "Klara you really are beautiful, but... I'm not ready to open like that to anyone. Understand?" He asked. "There's nothing wrong with you. But there's a lot wrong with me."
"There's nothing wrong with you, now stop. Look at me for one second..."
Klara was speaking passionately

(Well Salem kept talking about how hot his now sister was and sexually harassing her. Long story short there was a scuffle in which Devon broke his nose and Salem tried to snap his neck only to get kicked in the balls by Klara. Then Klara tried to kiss Devon who hugged her instead cuz he ain't ready for a relationship like that with anyone)

(Well shit, if was had seen it Kaitlyn would’ve stepped in before it got that far, so are they all still at the restaurant?)

He looked at her. she's not gonna try and kiss me again is she? I don't want to make her upset again.
"You are perfect."
She grabbed the side of his face again and did the same as before. She ruffled his hair.
"Let's go. I have just enough energy."

"You are perfect."
She grabbed the side of his face again and did the same as before. She ruffled his hair.
"Let's go. I have just enough energy."

"Ill find a way back...I dont want to interrupt you and Kara..." Emma said lightly blushing feeling emebressed she walked in them about to kiss
"Emma that's not. Look I don't feel that way about anyone." He said with a sigh. (very blunt boi) He looked at Klara and smiled. "But I am glad to have friends who have my back."

"Klara. I do care about you. I hope you know that."

"Emma that's not. Look I don't feel that way about anyone." He said with a sigh. (very blunt boi) He looked at Klara and smiled. "But I am glad to have friends who have my back."

"I don't know that...thank you, Dev."
She hugged him and teleported them back.
"Home sweet home."

"oh...then I am so sorry I assumed anything," Emma said, hatting she had jumped to conclusions "if it's okay for me to go back with you two then yes please"

"I don't know that...thank you, Dev."
She hugged him and teleported them back.
"Home sweet home."

"oh...then I am so sorry I assumed anything," Emma said, hatting she had jumped to conclusions "if it's okay for me to go back with you two then yes please"
Once back he looked at them. "Well you wanted to play truth or dare. How about at the football field." He said.

"Here we are, friends! Do you guys wanna hang out for a while longer?"

"That works for me, how about you, Em?"

"um sure" she replied

(we are just moving everyone to the football field to play truth or dare)
"Alright let's go." (Kai there's more to this roleplay that just a love story please remember. And remember that Devon needs a chance to be alone with other people as well WITHOUT it making Klara super depressed, it's good that you're invested it really is. But slow down a little)

"That works for me, how about you, Em?"
Klara saw Salem, he was walking to the front of the building, presumably heading for his dorm. He was carrying a pocket knife and that had dried blood on it. She decided not to say anything to the group about it. Klara looked over to Emma, "I'm so sorry about earlier...both times."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back