• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Luna Academy Home of Sorcerey

Characters
Here
Other
Here
He reluctantly looked at her.
Klara stroked her thumb across his cheek.
"Are you ok? Let me see your neck."
Klara wanted to make sure he was ok, and when she was in her room crying, she had worked on her healing abilities and was able to heal minor injuries now.

Klara stroked her thumb across his cheek.
"Are you ok? Let me see your neck."
Klara wanted to make sure he was ok, and when she was in her room crying, she had worked on her healing abilities and was able to heal minor injuries now.
He sighed. His neck was badly bruised. If she haden's stopped Salem he might have actually had his neck snappedm

"Don't do at it too hard. We still have to play a game later." He said.
"Done."
Klara looked at Devon and felt something....well a lot of things, all at once. She leaned closer to him...she looked at him as her eyes grew more deep.
"Devon..."
She barely whispered his name, still leaning towards him.

"Done."
Klara looked at Devon and felt something....well a lot of things, all at once. She leaned closer to him...she looked at him as her eyes grew more deep.
"Devon..."
He looked at her and placed both hands on her shoulders. "Thanks for healing me." He elected to hug her instead.

"Done."
"Devon..."
Emma felt weird as she saw that in front of her. Blushing she quickly walked off not to disturb them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back