• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lucid -- OOC

Definitely don't grab Sam's tail. That would be a death note written by yourself for yourself.

I mean right now Karliah treats everyone with equal respect and is guarded about some.
Except for Sam.
SHE WANTS TO HUG HER/PET/CUDDLE WITH HER SO MUCH.

I just hope she does not have an inner Luness in her or her fate will be sealed.

I mean right now Karliah treats everyone with equal respect and is guarded about some.
Except for Sam.
SHE WANTS TO HUG HER SO MUCH.

I just hope she does not have an inner Luness in her or her fate will be sealed.
As I have explained, don't grab her tail and don't pick her up. Hugging her might be a bit awkward, mostly with Sam just freezing up. Petting is welcomed, especially ear scratches. After all, she cannot scratch her own ears that well.

Oh, shoot, I feel slow because I'm only just checking and almost everyone's already got out their first post. I suppose I better get to writing, then.

Oh, shoot, I feel slow because I'm only just checking and almost everyone's already got out their first post. I suppose I better get to writing, then.
It might've been a good idea for us to mention it beforehand, but this group (especially those of us who have RPed together before) can be very fast when it comes to posting speed.

No worries, we'll take it slow at first, I want to give people a chance to get into it without feeling like they're being dragged. ^^

I'd also like to point out it's been two minutes since I posted my OOC there, and it already has three comments after it, the first of which was mere seconds later. It's like you just sit there in front of the forum all day, waiting for someone to post.

I'd also like to point out it's been two minutes since I posted my OOC there, and it already has three comments after it, the first of which was mere seconds later. It's like you just sit there in front of the forum all day, waiting for someone to post.
I would never.

I, of all people in this group, am notorious for my speedy responses.

Collinbu98 Collinbu98 I'm just being a little nitpicky here and you can dismiss this if you'd rather keep your posts like this. But I think it'd help if your floating image and boxes were at the beginning of your post. I put the coding at the very beginning before typing out my post and then it puts the box beside your text instead of at the very end.

Collinbu98 Collinbu98 I'm just being a little nitpicky here and you can dismiss this if you'd rather keep your posts like this. But I think it'd help if your floating image and boxes were at the beginning of your post. I put the coding at the very beginning before typing out my post and then it puts the box beside your text instead of at the very end.
Ya, I think I was about to do that anyways. That placement was accidental.

Hey madame moiselle madame moiselle That pic is way too large, do you know how to use height restrict and image float commands?

Code:
[imagefloat=left][heightrestrict=250] image link or file here [/heightrestrict][/imagefloat]

Just slide the image between these two pieces of code and that should be good, you can also copy the code the others have used.

Me: I've read this entire thing over four times and there are no more typos!
Me: *posts...finds three more typos.
Me: The struggle is endless...

Last edited:
All right, gonna wait a little bit if nothing happens I shall do it. Probably the others will have a bigger impact anyway at this point. :3

Had to redo my coding there, it was trying to envelope my entire post for some weird reason. But it should be all good now!

if you want, madame moiselle madame moiselle , you could use the same BBcode we are!
Just close the brackets and place the picture in between the hightrestrict!
imagefloat=right]
table]
tr]
th=2]
HEIGHTRESTRICT=250]

/HEIGHTRESTRICT]
/th]
/tr]

tr]
td]Name: Atlan[/td]
td]Rank: Journeyman[/td]
/tr]