• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lucid -- OOC

Welcome Collin! I think if you are looking for a place where dreams can happen, you have most certainly come to the right place outside of Orlando Florida. 5 Rp's though, that is a pretty hefty load of work to be involved in at once. I've done it before, and I will probably never do it again. Think you will be ok with that work load if those other two Rp's didn't die out?
Oh, it'll work out. I am a master at organizing my schedule, and I enjoy role-playing enough to handle it.

Thank you very much.

Welcome to the dream party, Collin! :D

Also SilverFlight SilverFlight , how much posting do you want us to do? Do you want us to wait for everyone to get responses in before we post again, or just go with the flow?

That is good, make Al's dialogue all natural to be fully authentic!
Poor Karliah will perhaps be freaked out even more but that is part of the fun!

Lets start it off slowly, let people have a post before we move on so they get into the swing of things.
LT4GuFu.gif

I don't think anyone has vanished yet. We just posted rather quickly in succession today, with the RP only officially starting last night. There are still two more to respond if I recall correctly and Silver would like for us to wait for them before we continue with more posts.

I don't think anyone has vanished yet. We just posted rather quickly in succession today, with the RP only officially starting last night. There are still two more to respond if I recall correctly and Silver would like for us to wait for them before we continue with more posts.
I think Dawn was referring to the vanishing people on the Interest check. Before the switch we had a lot more people lined up to apply for positions, and almost none of them have applied yet.

lol, dawn beat me to the punch XD

Oh, right, the interest check that I missed. :s

Well, one can only hope more will join us. This RP is definitely designed to hold more people, but I wouldn't want anyone to join us and vanish partway through.

Now that I think about it, I'm uncertain of how Sam would react to someone petting her. I think she might actually purr if she's pet or gets the backs of her ears scratched, but she might go into attack mode upon being picked up. :3

Now that I think about it, I'm uncertain of how Sam would react to someone petting her. I think she might actually purr if she's pet or gets the backs of her ears scratched, but she might go into attack mode upon being picked up. :3
sounds about like my cats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back