• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lucid -- OOC

Sorry for the hold up everyone. Those of you who have Rp'd with me before know that weekends are family time for me :p So I don't get a lot of posting done cause I am usually doing something. XD But the post is up, we can move along into whatever blackish nightmare Silver has for us.

I am hesitant to post my reply honestly :P
Not sure what the intended use of those brooms are :P
Seems Al made a use for them. XD

I'm working on my post currently. Not sure yet where I'll go with Sam given how small she is, but we shall find out soon enough.

Well let's see if Silver will slap me for this proposal. I can always change afterwards :D
Screw the general rules of brooming!

Well let's see if Silver will slap me for this proposal. I can always change afterwards :D
Screw the general rules of brooming!
I like it! Silver wanted us to think outside of the box and that's what you're doing. ^^

Bolts Bolts There were only two brooms originally mentioned in Silver's post and both Al and Soryn are wielding them. Unless Atlan just stole one from either of them...XD

I am actually regretting Al picking up the broom. My fear is that, since so many Fiends can change into inanimate objects, that Soryn and Al just picked up to very dangerous fiends and are now wielding them like baseball bats. D:

Damn, I didn't get any notifications that this had started. Am I too late SilverFlight SilverFlight ?
I noticed that's been the trouble with a few threads since the move, I was about to pm you. ^^ You are definitely not too late.
We've entered the first dream but only just, I think it'd be safe to slot you in as if your char had always been there.

I am actually regretting Al picking up the broom. My fear is that, since so many Fiends can change into inanimate objects, that Soryn and Al just picked up to very dangerous fiends and are now wielding them like baseball bats. D:
I love your thinking out of the box. I decided to keep the first dream relatively simple, to help people get into the groove of how this world actually works. There won't be any huge surprises...you know, for one of my threads :P

aFA4R5x.jpg

Al

♩♫♪

• Armor: Leather Attire
  • Weapon: Guitar
  • Mood: Inquisitive

I love your thinking out of the box. I decided to keep the first dream relatively simple, to help people get into the groove of how this world actually works. There won't be any huge surprises...you know, for one of my threads :P
I sure hope not. I am paranoid as crap after some of the things you have pulled in your Rp's

I would like to introduce the Mini CS 2.0. I cruised around on the BBcode thread and found some pretty awesome stuff people were doing with the coding, so I thought I would give it a shot. What do you guys think?

>.>
<.<
Don't trust anything she says, guys.

I noticed that's been the trouble with a few threads since the move, I was about to pm you. ^^ You are definitely not too late.
We've entered the first dream but only just, I think it'd be safe to slot you in as if your char had always been there.
Maybe a big PM should be made to contact all of those 24 or so interested RPers? It's possible they've all missed the notification that this has started. ^^

Maybe a big PM should be made to contact all of those 24 or so interested RPers? It's possible they've all missed the notification that this has started. ^^
Please no....I can't have 24 players...

I've reached out to a few, in all honesty we're pretty maxed out as is. I am happy with our number.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back