• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lucid -- OOC

As I said before, it was just a nitpicky thing anyways. :3 It can always be corrected in future posts instead of the current one.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-30765-1372189938-9.gif

sending a bunny cause I'm getting my monthly and everything is annoying me so I hope this bunny helps anyone today too

Al is not the overly affectionately kinda guy -.- sappy dreamer with his brother holds little effect.
Crooked however is touched by the little brother being there with his big brother TT-TT

Oh my gosh.
Eirene would be bawling her eyes out in front of everyone and she won't care toooo. Omg.
Pfft, Sam isn't going to be loud about it and she'd likely care a lot if she was in the spotlight for it.

she can still bawl her eyes out. Teoh might look at her funny, but she can still do it XD
Pwuahahahah! He probably would! I won't be surprised if he tells her to shush or something LMAO.

Omg, expect her to nag at Al though or even follow him frequently around since she sees him as a loud presence and finds it comforting, if that makes sense?

Eirene is hella loud about things, sometimes to the point of obnoxiousness.
I probably forgot to add in that she can be really playful too, so then there's that.

But, in real life, I abs. hate crying but I'm a sucker for animals.
Oh and don't get me started on people who cry in movies ot tv shows. ;-;
I tend to only ever cry for animals or young adults dealing with crap that I find relatable in movies / TV shows.

Pwuahahahah! He probably would! I won't be surprised if he tells her to shush or something LMAO.

Omg, expect her to nag at Al though or even follow him frequently around since she sees him as a loud presence and finds it comforting, if that makes sense?
Al reminds me of Luness a lot, so I feel like this could be a terrible idea. o.o

Speaking of which, have you read or watched 13 reasons why?
It glorifies suicide. I watched a little of it, caught on to that, and quickly lost interest. Also, the acting is cringeworthy for the TV show.

haha, that will be interesting to say the least. Not sure if Al is prepared to have a mermaid floating around after him XD

It glorifies suicide. I watched a little of it, caught on to that, and quickly lost interest. Also, the acting is cringeworthy for the TV show.
Honestly, I didn't even start watching it cause idk how I felt about it. I read the book, but even then I forgot what I was about.

Al reminds me of Luness a lot, so I feel like this could be a terrible idea. o.o
hmmmmm, a little bit. But Al is a lot more rude and "braggy" about himself and actually enjoys it when all eyes ar eon him. The bigger the entrance, the better. ^^

Honestly, I didn't even start watching it cause idk how I felt about it. I read the book, but even then I forgot what I was about.
The tapes are supposed to be a cool and unique way of someone committing suicide, but it pisses me off because she blames so many people, yet quite a few of them feel shitty for what they did. Not all of them were cold, hard assholes.

hmmmmm, a little bit. But Al is a lot more rude and "braggy" about himself and actually enjoys it when all eyes ar eon him. The bigger the entrance, the better. ^^
I'm spamming the thread, I'm so sorry guys but, when you said that , it reminded me of Kung Fu Panda 3 with the dramatic exit and entrance

The tapes are supposed to be a cool and unique way of someone committing suicide, but it pisses me off because she blames so many people, yet quite a few of them feel shitty for what they did. Not all of them were cold, hard assholes.
100% agree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back