• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lucid -- OOC

ha! Spam away as far as I am concerned. I'm lunch and bored, so spammin is entertaining.
so this is v sidenote: but I'm sort of making up a Kingdom based on Ireland and I'm thinking up names for the different clans within the Kingdom since it's during the High Middle Ages - Renaissance era.

For those of us who remember him from FableWood, today is andujarprime's bday! I already posted on his profile page. :3

ooooh, I wish to no this Rp and story ^^
also, where you needing input for names and such?
I'm figuring out how I want to name the Northern, Southern, Western, and Eastern regions.
I'm taking ideas from history as well as , Narnia since C.S. Lewis also based it off of Ireland

Tuisceart, Deisceart, Oirthear, & Iarthar are your cardinal direction in Irish (according to Google)
Those sound pretty mystical and cool, but most things in Irish do XD

http://www.bitesize.irish/blog/compass-points/
I love ittt!
I like using Gaelic Irish for the Kingdoms and kind of twisting it myself.

For example: Tír na Únais
Tir na means Land of
Una means Lamb
Unais means unity and one

But putting it together Tir na Unais is a a poor village where the crowned princess and her handmaiden goes to do charity work (under pretenses of a different name and status). Her handmaiden lives in that village and because they're so close, the Crowned Princess wants to help. However, at the same time, this village is considered a "sacrificial" lamb in a sense that they're close to the outskirts of the kingdom and could die at any second so they're stationed close to another village where the sick and are quarantined. Theyre kept there to keep the kingdom from getting plagues and etc, hence they're sacrificial lambs. At the same time, because the Crowned Princess lives a life where she's under a patriach soverignty, she finds peace at Tir na Unais because there. . everyone is of equal status and no one's trying to kill or undermine her. She's shown love and unity there than her own kingdom, in a sense.

Whoa, that's a lot to write, but yes! Heheh

Keith
I love ittt!
I like using Gaelic Irish for the Kingdoms and kind of twisting it myself.

For example: Tír na Únais
Tir na means Land of
Una means Lamb
Unais means unity and one

But putting it together Tir na Unais is a a poor village where the crowned princess and her handmaiden goes to do charity work (under pretenses of a different name and status). Her handmaiden lives in that village and because they're so close, the Crowned Princess wants to help. However, at the same time, this village is considered a "sacrificial" lamb in a sense that they're close to the outskirts of the kingdom and could die at any second so they're stationed close to another village where the sick and are quarantined. Theyre kept there to keep the kingdom from getting plagues and etc, hence they're sacrificial lambs. At the same time, because the Crowned Princess lives a life where she's under a patriach soverignty, she finds peace at Tir na Unais because there. . everyone is of equal status and no one's trying to kill or undermine her. She's shown love and unity there than her own kingdom, in a sense.

Whoa, that's a lot to write, but yes! Heheh
Daaaang thats pretty deep there for that little village D: Very cool use of location for a village though, I had never thought about outer skirt villages being used to catch plagues like that. Attacks sure, but not diseases. I LIKE IT!!

Keith

Daaaang thats pretty deep there for that little village D: Very cool use of location for a village though, I had never thought about outer skirt villages being used to catch plagues like that. Attacks sure, but not diseases. I LIKE IT!!
I know, I honestly didn't mean to but yesss!

There's also a separate area where battles are fought since the Éireann (Ireland) and Vaselia (Britain) are always at war with each other and to keep the kingdom and its people protected, they fight their battles a burial stire or the Mors.

<3 thank you dearie!

I know, I honestly didn't mean to but yesss!

There's also a separate area where battles are fought since the Éireann (Ireland) and Vaselia (Britain) are always at war with each other and to keep the kingdom and its people protected, they fight their battles a burial stire or the Mors.

<3 thank you dearie!
So is the a AU type of story? Like mirror of our world just with different names and such?

Eerily quiet today. Anyone out there?
Packing day for me - gotta clean my room before this evening's final room inspection, hide whatever I'm leaving behind in my roommate's room lol, and numerous other things in order to prep for flying home tomorrow.

Packing day for me - gotta clean my room before this evening's final room inspection, hide whatever I'm leaving behind in my roommate's room lol, and numerous other things in order to prep for flying home tomorrow.
Good Luck with that!! Hope you have a safe flight back here to the states ^^

Oh dear, thats no good. :( Coffee, energy drink? either of those help ya get through the lab till your can rest up?
I hope it's a short lab which looks it will be since it's the last lab, however, I drank some coffee earlier but I'm still sleepy.
I have work after this lab and I don't get off until 9PM. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back