• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lucid -- OOC

- - - i'll write a reply soon lovelies.
i just got home from georgia (it was an eight hour car ride, omg, i can't deal with long car rides, especially if i'm so uncomfortable) and so i'm getting situated.
once i'm all settled i'll finish reading the IC and make a post. ~
:O you were in Georgia and you did not come and see meeeeeeee??? TT_TT
lol I luv the character Star! Looking forward to seeing how she interacts with Tedronai's character.

:O you were in Georgia and you did not come and see meeeeeeee??? TT_TT
lol I luv the character Star! Looking forward to seeing how she interacts with Tedronai's character.
What?! You live there? How did I forget this?! I was in Buckhead! I would've totally visited you friend! Okay now I'm just v sad right now that I didn't know....

Me too! I'm currently seeing if they would know each other and if they're close or not because chances are she's at her wits end worried about y'all omg

What?! You live there? How did I forget this?! I was in Buckhead! I would've totally visited you friend! Okay now I'm just v sad right now that I didn't know....

Me too! I'm currently seeing if they would know each other and if they're close or not because chances are she's at her wits end worried about y'all omg
Lol I live about an hour away from buckhead. But I make trips into that part of Atlanta from time to time. ^^

Lol I live about an hour away from buckhead. But I make trips into that part of Atlanta from time to time. ^^
I'll know next time since I have family over there, hehehe.
Also, Cookie, may I use your code for the IC?
I didn't want to make my own cause I like the pattern of the sidebar code that you made hehe.

I didn't want to make my own cause I like the pattern of the sidebar code that you made hehe.
We've all been using his code for IC. :) Well, I think we all have, anyways lol.

Absolutely ^^ Any kind of coding I use is free to anyone who wants to use. After all, mimicry is the highest form of flattery

Also, let me know when you visit Georgia next, too! While I'm still in Canada atm, I do live in Georgia. :3

Everyone should just come to Georgia! If you can stand the humidity, and the msiquitos, its not a bad place to have a get together XD
We could meet up at an Einstein's Bros. Bagels. :3 Cheap coffee and great bagels! :D

Louisiana is the same! It's very humid and raging with mosquitoes!
So, I can def. handle it!

OMG. THAT SOUNDS AWESOME.
It's official, a gathering shall be held for this fellowship ;)

We could meet up at an Einstein's Bros. Bagels. :3 Cheap coffee and great bagels! :D
Which one?? Cause I have one here and have never been to it XD
But I am always up for some coffee and a tasty bagel if is has bacon and eggs in it ^^

Louisiana is the same! It's very humid and raging with mosquitoes!
So, I can def. handle it!

OMG. THAT SOUNDS AWESOME.
It's official, a gathering shall be held for this fellowship ;)
I remember one of the things that had been talked about, or just passingly mentioned, was a Con for RpNation. Not sure if that is actually a thing that will ever happen. But I know if it did, I would be there.

But I am always up for some coffee and a tasty bagel if is has bacon and eggs in it ^^

I remember one of the things that had been talked about, or just passingly mentioned, was a Con for RpNation. Not sure if that is actually a thing that will ever happen. But I know if it did, I would be there.
Idk lol. There's one on my campus back home, but I've never really been to one off-campus. They're fairly popular, though, so I doubt it'd be too hard to find one intersecting between all of us. Of course, I could be living elsewhere by the time Star visits again, so hard to know for sure where we'd be going right now. But yeah, I LOVE their bagels. Pretty sure I got some kinda egg bagel whenever I visited, but can't really remember for sure.

A con for RpN? O.o I'm not really sure how well that'd work out or even what kinda stalls we could expect to see there. I don't do well with big crowds generally, so I'd probably not go unless we all agreed to meet up for it.

Ooooh! A con sounds very interesting! I would love to go and see what it's about but I also have a fear of crowded places it seems. I didn't notice it until one of my friends pointed out my anxiety being in such places.

Buuuuuttttt, that could be a reason to meet up! For example, like everyone who's interested can go to the con, but after we can meet up at another place, the Einstein's place for snacks and chit chatting! hehehe

Idk lol. There's one on my campus back home, but I've never really been to one off-campus. They're fairly popular, though, so I doubt it'd be too hard to find one intersecting between all of us. Of course, I could be living elsewhere by the time Star visits again, so hard to know for sure where we'd be going right now. But yeah, I LOVE their bagels. Pretty sure I got some kinda egg bagel whenever I visited, but can't really remember for sure.

A con for RpN? O.o I'm not really sure how well that'd work out or even what kinda stalls we could expect to see there. I don't do well with big crowds generally, so I'd probably not go unless we all agreed to meet up for it.
Ooooh! A con sounds very interesting! I would love to go and see what it's about but I also have a fear of crowded places it seems. I didn't notice it until one of my friends pointed out my anxiety being in such places.

Buuuuuttttt, that could be a reason to meet up! For example, like everyone who's interested can go to the con, but after we can meet up at another place, the Einstein's place for snacks and chit chatting! hehehe
Meh, like I said. I vaguely remember hearing something about that. I have a feeling that IF it were to become a thing, a lot of people might be on the side you guys are on with big crowds. BUT I would most assuredly go, and you guys would have to come and hang out with me ^^
I assume that for the most part it would be a small con, with booths for anime stuff, maybe writing workshops and some Rp workshops. Not sure if you could get any fictional or modern writers to come, but that would be cool to have panels like that too.

Meh, like I said. I vaguely remember hearing something about that. I have a feeling that IF it were to become a thing, a lot of people might be on the side you guys are on with big crowds. BUT I would most assuredly go, and you guys would have to come and hang out with me ^^
I assume that for the most part it would be a small con, with booths for anime stuff, maybe writing workshops and some Rp workshops. Not sure if you could get any fictional or modern writers to come, but that would be cool to have panels like that too.
It sure would be a whole lot different from what cons I'm used to. Maybe like a webcomic convention? I know those are out there.

It'd actually be pretty cool to have some famous writer come in and have a panel for us. I know I'd love to get some solid writing advice from James Patterson. He's done a phenomenal job of writing different personalities in all of his Maximum Ride books, as well as writing fluid dialogue between the characters. I have a really hard time doing this if I'm not writing with other RPers and bouncing ideas off of them.

Man, I didn't get any of these notifications. I'm just about to get on a plane but I'll get up to speed asap.

Yes, Teoh is still in bastion but likely believes he could be omnipresent if he put his mind to it :p

Man, I didn't get any of these notifications. I'm just about to get on a plane but I'll get up to speed asap.

Yes, Teoh is still in bastion but likely believes he could be omnipresent if he put his mind to it :p
Well, Star's character will be joining him, so he'll have someone to discuss his angsty observations with soon enough. :P

okie dokie, i responded !
laa dee daa
Just a nitpicky thing here, but technically there's only one rookie on the team inside the Dream. Therefore, only one person could be considered 'new'.

Honestly too lazy to change or look for it so I'm leaving as is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back