• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lucid -- OOC

Yayyy!
I finally figured out a name and I like it. I take forever on deciding names whoops

Hey friendos I unfortunately have pull from this RP right now :( I made the mistake of overwhelming myself with too many RPs and I just do not feel I can live up to the standard you all set, on top of struggling mightily with inspiration for Variel. I hope you understand SilverFlight SilverFlight

Hey friendos I unfortunately have pull from this RP right now :( I made the mistake of overwhelming myself with too many RPs and I just do not feel I can live up to the standard you all set, on top of struggling mightily with inspiration for Variel. I hope you understand SilverFlight SilverFlight

Aww, that's too bad. Its ok Fraz, maybe when you have less on your plate you can try again, please don't forget to remove your CS before you leave.

Absolutely, hopefully when I free up I can really flesh out Variel and join you guys cause this seems to be a awesome group of peoples. And I already pulled Variel, I have her saved in my archive

Absolutely, hopefully when I free up I can really flesh out Variel and join you guys cause this seems to be a awesome group of peoples. And I already pulled Variel, I have her saved in my archive
come back to the pack soon dearie!
i hope things goes well for you!

She sounds like a valuable friend to have. I love her! ^^
Thank you darling!
She really is! As I was writing her, she was telling me to put that her friends mean everything. And I'm like omg okay. Hahah

So I found out this morning my notifications just didn't tell me about the ic moving. I will make a post after I wake up. Sorry if I kept you all waiting.

Thank you dearieeee!
And I just had a dream that my character was going to speak with him too omg

I'm confused. I thought Tedronai's latest post put him in the dream with us. O.o

I'm confused. I thought Tedronai's latest post put him in the dream with us. O.o
I just read his post and his character is actually in the Window room where he can be a spectator and watch what goes on inside the dream by looking at the orb, I believe! (:

I just read his post and his character is actually in the Window room where he can be a spectator and watch what goes on inside the dream by looking at the orb, I believe! (:
I totally misread it as him entering the dream and joining them lol.

Latest? Did I miss one? Likely, notifications have been absolutely horrible as of late.
He did post IC for his first posting, but I misunderstood it and thought he had joined us in the Dream. As Star has now pointed out, he's still in the Bastion, as you said he is.

He did post IC for his first posting, but I misunderstood it and thought he had joined us in the Dream. As Star has now pointed out, he's still in the Bastion, as you said he is.
Ok, it was a 50:50. I get about half the notifications I'm supposed to, and I made sure I watched the thread.

- - - i'll write a reply soon lovelies.
i just got home from georgia (it was an eight hour car ride, omg, i can't deal with long car rides, especially if i'm so uncomfortable) and so i'm getting situated.
once i'm all settled i'll finish reading the IC and make a post. ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back