• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Lots of fandoms- search thread {Craving- Hunter x Hunter, Kuroshitsuji, One Piece, Pokémon} (Updated 4/20)

Hello! I would be down for an rp, but I got a few things to say. I’m fairly new to one piece, but I think I could play a decent Zoro for whichever ship. I would like to play as a character that joins the crew in a weird kind of crossover. I was wondering if it would be okay if I adapted the mc from bleach and play them.

Hello! I would be down for an rp, but I got a few things to say. I’m fairly new to one piece, but I think I could play a decent Zoro for whichever ship. I would like to play as a character that joins the crew in a weird kind of crossover. I was wondering if it would be okay if I adapted the mc from bleach and play them.
Alright, nice! I’m totally fine with you playing a new character, as long as you play an existing crew member! I’m not personally familiar with Bleach, but I’m fine with you playing them! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back