• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Lots of fandoms- search thread {Craving- Hunter x Hunter, Kuroshitsuji, One Piece, Pokémon} (Updated 4/20)

Hi, really want to do a Hunter X Hunter roleplay since THE FREAKING AUTHOR IS … sorry for the out burst. Anyway, I'd like to roleplay an arc where the characters are trapped in a haunted house and get split up into groups. They'll have to work together to break the spirits curse (nen) and get out. (And there can be dead characters too)
All I insist is Chrollo and Hisoka will be in the roleplay, and that not all characters will be in a relationship.

Hi, really want to do a Hunter X Hunter roleplay since THE FREAKING AUTHOR IS … sorry for the out burst. Anyway, I'd like to roleplay an arc where the characters are trapped in a haunted house and get split up into groups. They'll have to work together to break the spirits curse (nen) and get out. (And there can be dead characters too)
All I insist is Chrollo and Hisoka will be in the roleplay, and that not all characters will be in a relationship.
Alright, sounds good to me! Feel free to dm me!

Hello! I'm new to rp, if that's fine with you, pm me to discuss!
I'm interested in Saiki, Black Butler, Hunter X Hunter and Vocaloid(Perhaps more if we're doing a series in vocaloid rather than than vocaloids themselves)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back