• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

White_ghost06

No idea what’s going on, just here for free food
Yo everyone! I'm ghost and, i wanted to find someone to rp with. typically im really flexible with writting length. i always do my best to match my rp partner. I tend to get really creative sometimes so there will be days when i can probably fouble what someone else writes, though there are days im going through days and have shorter responses but that doesn't mean im going to use one liners, they leave nothing to work with and i want interestings rps. I only do MxF, its just what im comfortabe with because of past things that have affected me greatly

FANDOMS
---------------
Naruto
Naruto, Gaara, Kiba, and kakashi

Persona
Minato yuki, Ren amamiya, Yosuke hanamura, Yusuke kitigawa, Goro akechi and Akihiko sanada

BNHA
Izuku, Denki, and Iida

Sword art online
oc

Harry potter
Harry, Draco, oc

Saiki k
saiki, kaidou, and akechi

pokemon
ash, oc

NON-FANDOM PAIRINGS
------------------------------------
Human x vampire
prince x princess
Demon x angel
Human x werewolf
Rivals
arranged marriage
best friends
Tsundere

Last edited:
Also some rules

please do not expect an irl relationship if our rp characters get intimate.

Do not god mod your characters it just gets boring.

please do not ask me to come up with a plot or at least do something creative with the story if you hav me make one up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back