• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter Fandom Roleplay (M/F, OC / CC)

Wordy Girl

Welcome to Hogwarts!

I am working my way through the Harry Potter series after a VERY long time and don't really remember how it all goes, so please try and keep spoilers to a minimum. I am working my way through the fourth book and have just finished up through the second challenge part.

Plot point wise I am looking to start during their first year in Diagon Alley, when everyone is getting their Hogwarts School items and go from there, building up relationships, etc.

:bishiesparklesr: :darkwizardhat: :bishiesparklesl:

Now that you have finally been accepted, let's go over the school rules!
  1. Please be active. At least a reply a day or once every other day.
  2. I work during the daytime hours so I will be most active during the later afternoons, evenings, and weekends when I'm not busy with family.
  3. I am looking for those who can provide at least 2-3+ paragraphs minimum per post.
  4. I enjoy chatting with my partners outside of our roleplay.
  5. I can write as Harry or Hermoine best. Preferably Hermoine. I think I could also write as Ron, but I haven't really written as him yet.
  6. NEVER control my character(s) without my permission.
  7. I ONLY write M/F gender-paired romances.
  8. I am ditch friendly.
  9. I ONLY write over Private Messages.
  10. I ask that THIRD person be used during roleplay; first is awkward for me.
  11. I am someone who lives in the Daylight Central Time Zone, so please keep that in mind.
  12. If interested in writing with me, please tell me your favorite spell or potion. My favorite spell is Lumos and Patronus.
  13. Romantic content MUST be kept at the PG - PG13 level.
  14. Please use proper grammar, spelling and punctuation; I want to be able to easily read and understand what you have written for me.
  15. Be able to write multiple characters.
  16. I enjoy long term, slow burn roleplays.
  17. Please do not reply to my thread, but instead send me a Private Message.
  18. The main Canon Characters I am looking for right now are Draco Malfoy and Professor Snape.
:bishiesparklesl::darkwizardhat::bishiesparklesr:

Bella Bailey
1*YZ8XDpN_i8InPSf7BHuf6w.jpeg

Sexuality: Straight
Pronouns: She, Her, Hers, Witch
Skin: White
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Hazel

Lineage: Pureblood Witch
Mother (Witch, Living)
Father (Wizard, Living)

Personality: Kind, Studious, Polite, Intelligent, Strong Minded, Strong Willed

Personal Story: Both of her parents were proud Gryffindors at Hogwarts in their time. In fact, her father had been close friends with James Potter and Sirius Black and had helped Black escape from Azkaban. Though he kept that knowledge from his family. Her father had tried to get to the Potter's home before Voldemort could to warn the Potter, but couldn't get there in time. He lives in secret regret about that night since then. But is proud as punch when his daughter is selected to also be a Gryffindor.
During her time at Hogwarts, she comes to admire Hermoine Granger and how smart she is, which pushes Bella to strive to be just as good and as smart as Hermoine. Eventually, Bella considers Hermoine her rival, but not in a bad way.

Romantic Interest(s): Harry Potter

House: Gryffindor

Pet: Female Barn Owl
Name: Gilda

Quidditch Player: YES
Position: Chaser

Best Classes:
1st & 2nd Year: Charms, D.A.D.A., Dueling (2nd Year), Flying, Transfiguration
3rd, 4th, & 5th Year Electives: Care of Magical Creatures, Divination
6th & 7th Year Electives: Alchemy, Apparition
Worst Classes: Herbology, History of Magic, Potions

WAND:
Wood: Zebrawood
Zebrawood wands are among the exotic kind and they are very rare. Zebrawood is reputed to choose wizards who are strong at heart. They do not work well for the weak of heart or mind. Those who have this wand are often those who will do anything to protect those around them even at the cost of themselves. Zebrawood also has strong protective powers and will often be stronger in protective spells and defensive spells than offensive ones. Zebrawood is tan with streaks of darker brown.
Core: Unicorn Hair
Unicorn hair generally produces the most consistent magic and is least subject to fluctuations and blockages. Wands with unicorn cores are generally the most difficult to turn to the Dark Arts. They are the most faithful of all wands, and usually remain strongly attached to their first owner, irrespective of whether he or she was an accomplished witch or wizard. Minor disadvantages of unicorn hair are that they do not make the most powerful wands (although the wand wood may compensate) and that they are prone to melancholy if seriously mishandled, meaning that the hair may 'die' and need replacing.
Length: 11 1/2 Inches
Flexibility: Slightly Swishy
🪄 Bella's Wand 🪄

PATRONUS:
Blackbird: The blackbird Patronus appears to those who try to help themselves. Blackbirds are mysterious and intuitive, appearing when needed most. Blackbirds keep their secrets and will protect yours fiercely. While they may not be the most ferocious protectors, they are one of the most mysterious and magical. Keep well your own counsel, and you may have a blackbird to help protect you in the darkest of times.

Boggart Fear: Swooping Evil

Breena Brightwood
1*oA3oL7pf1ykLwMVIFIscyQ.jpeg

Hair: Platinum Blonde
Eyes: Blue

Lineage: Half-Muggle, Half-Witch
Mother (Muggle, Living)
Father (Wizard, Deceased)
Little Sister (Muggle, Living)

Personality: Genius, Punctual, Studious, Observant,

Personal Story: Having had her IQ tested at a young age, it was discovered she was a Genius. When playing a game of ordinary game of chess with her mother, she accidentally moved some of the pieces with her mind. It was then that her parents knew she was a Witch. It often causes riffs between her and her younger sister, who has yet to display any magical abilities. She is as intelligent as Hermoine Granger, maybe even more, and is the only one who can beat Ronald Weasley in a game of Wizard's Chess.

Romantic Interest: Ronald Weasley

House: Ravenclaw

Pet: Male Spectacled Owl
Name: Marvin

Quidditch Player: NO

Best Classes:
1st & 2nd Year: Astronomy, Charms, Transfiguration, History of Magic
3rd, 4th, & 5th Year Electives: Arithmancy, Study of Ancient Ruins
6th & 7th Year: Advanced Arithmancy, Apparition
Worst Classes: Flying, Potions

WAND:
Wood: Purpleheart
Purepleheart is one of the uncommon exotic woods with healing properties. Purpleheart is one exotic wood that should be introduced to a very bright wizard who excels in academics. Purpleheart is a hard wood to control and will often backfire on those who are known strong enough to wield it. Intelligence is key with purpleheart as it is not a very susceptible wand wood and does not take lightly to those who do not know how to use it to its potential. Purepleheart is a purple-brown wood that compliments itself with various shades.
Core: Thestral Tail Hair
Thestral wands generally produce strong magic but only when the wielder understands themselves. If the wielder does not know themselves or loses themselves than their spells will suffer. When the wielder knows themselves than this wand can create very strong spells. The thestral wands work very well for Charms, Defense Against the Dark Arts, and Transfiguration. The Thestral wands are very temperamental and rare to find with Wizards and Witches of today. The most common thestral hair wands are found with Ravenclaws and very rarely with Hufflepuffs.
Length: 10 1/2 Inches
Flexibility: Solid
🪄 Breena's Wand 🪄

PATRONUS:
Thestral: Thestrals get a bad reputation as unlucky omens, probably due to their spooky appearance and association with death. The reality is that these intriguing creatures, which are only visible to people who have witnessed death and accepted its significance, are gentle and kind. Thestrals can fly at incredibly fast speeds and have a keen sense of direction. If the herd that lives in the Forbidden Forest is any indication, Thestrals can be extremely loyal to their human friends and will fiercely attack their enemies. This makes the Thestral an intimidating and powerful Patronus.

Boggart Fear: Rats

Jarde Julius
1*t9svgVxUGkEgSpHPBc7fkw.jpeg

Skin: Ebony
Hair: Dark Brown - Black
Eyes: Dark Brown

Lineage: Pureblood Witch
Mother (Witch, Living)
Father (Father, Living)

Personality: Kind, Studious, Punctual, Well-Liked, Charming, Popular, Animal Lover

Personal Story: An exchange student from Africa. Her parents are extremely proud when she is accepted into Hogwarts to learn magic and their ways as a Wizard. It was discovered she had magical abilities when she would sometimes get dreams about things that would happen in the future. Her mother was a powerful Voodoo and Whodoo Witch who could read bones and tea leaves for those who wanted a glimpse into their future. It was even rumored that she captured her husband with a powerful Love Potion (which of course is false).

Romantic Interest: N/A

House: Hufflepuff

Pet: Female African Spotted Eagle Owl
Name: Missy

Quidditch Player: NO

Best Classes:
1st & 2nd Year: Astronomy, Charms, D.A.D.A., Herbology, Transfiguration
3rd, 4th, & 5th Year Electives: Care of Magical Creatures, Divination
6th & 7th Year: Alchemy, Apparition
Worst Classes: History of Magic, Flying, Potions

WAND:
Wood: Pink Ivory
This pink-toned wood produces wands of splendid magical powers, which give of their best in the hands of the warm-hearted, the generous and the soft-spoken. Possessors of pink ivory wands are, in my experience, usually very shy but well-respected. I do not know of a single instance where a pink ivory wand has been discovered in the possession of a Dark witch or wizard. Pink ivory wands are among the most resilient, and I have often observed that they may still present a remarkable appearance of newness, even after many years of hard use. These wands are often looked over because of their sweet appearance but they can make for very strong spell making.
Core: Fairy Wing(s)
This core makes for a light, airy wand, and is the absolute best for Charms. They also signify a connection to the mystic, so these wands, despite their relative rarity, are used by nearly half of known witches and wizards with the Sight. Despite their astounding strength in Charms, they are merely average in Defense Against the Dark Arts and Transfiguration and will often fail at hexes altogether. As such, they’re not commonly found in Slytherin House, but are common in Hufflepuff. Ravenclaws and Gryffindors may be drawn to this core, although they tend to react better to blends of fairy wings and unicorn hair.
Length: 10 3/4 Inches
Flexibility: Swishy
🪄 Jarde's Wand 🪄

PATRONUS:
Otter: Through their affinity to water, otters are symbolic of life and purification. Otters are also extremely playful and curious. They have no reservations about following their curiosity since they are also fearless. Without many enemies in the wild, these little guys don’t have much reason to be afraid. Associated with friendship, otters are often found holding hands while sleeping.

Boggart Fear: Spiders

Silvia Silverstone
1*OYn1HcbDauk3JQXxM5dhoA.jpeg

Hair: Auburn
Eyes: Green

Lineage: Half-Human, Half-Vampire
Mother (Witch, Living)
Father (Wizard, Vampire, Living)

Personality: Quiet, Intelligent, Aloof, Distant, Studious

Personal Story: Her family lives next door to the Malfoy's. It's rumored that Silvia's parents are close friends with the Malfoy's. Silvia and Malfoy growing up together before being called to Hogwarts to begin their Wizarding and Magical journey.
During her time at Hogwarts, Professor Snape, with his knowledge of the Dark Arts, knows right away she is a half-vampire, and takes her under his wing, even going so far as to make her Blood Potions to drink when she needs the extra sustenance.

Romantic Interest: Draco Malfoy

House: Slytherin

Pet: Male Great Horned Owl
Name: Talon

Quidditch Player: YES
Position: Beater

Best Classes:
1st & 2nd: Astronomy, D.A.D.A., Dueling (2nd Year), Flying, Transfiguration, Potions
3rd, 4th, & 5th Year Electives: Care of Magical Creatures, Study of Ancient Ruins
6th & 7th Year: Alchemy, Apparition, Dark Arts
Worst Classes: Charms, Herbology, History of Magic

WAND:
Wood: Bloodwood
Bloodwood is a very tropical red wood that is very good for quick reaction, making it a perfect dueling wand. The bloodwood is an excellent stirrer for potions as well. This wand wood is best known for allying itself to dark wizards who perform the dark arts as well as vampires.
Core: Vampire Fang(s)
Vampire fang wands like the Chimera Fragment wands are very rare and mostly heirloom wands. A vampire fang core is mostly handed down from previous owners of such wands. Vampire fangs are a very versatile wand core and can be either Dark or Light. The vampire fang has no certain divinity and will choose what it’s owner chooses as it is a very loyal bond. This core works well with Charms, and Divinations. Often this wand is exceptional for potion stirring.
Flexibility: Solid
Length: 12 Inches
🪄 Silvia's Wand 🪄

PATRONUS:
Crow: he crow is a very well-known bird that some believe is an omen of dark magic. But if this is your Patronus, don’t fret! The crow is very resourceful, ambitious, and cunning. Once they set a goal, they always seem to get what they’re after. Crows are also fearless. Regardless of what sort of creature they find in the way of their goal, they will do anything they can to overpower it. They are also very smart and have been observed using tools to achieve their means. This is a Patronus anyone should be proud of having!

Boggart Fear: Werewolves

---

If interested, please send me a Private Message and let's see what we can come up with together!

Yours,
Wordy!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back