• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking to RP Specific M/M plot! Gangs with a twist (MxM Details Inside!)

HanTHyun

That One Person
Hello.

I am looking for RP partners here.

I am old enough to drink in the USA. My real gender is male. My name doesn't matter..You can call me T ^-^

As for RP partners. I prefer to RP with people over the age of 18. That's all that really matters to me in terms of your personal life!

Onto the more important parts...My RP rules! PLEAS READ THESE!

.I play only uke/bottom. That does not mean they will be wimpy useless things (Unless you are looking for that. If you don't like this that's all fine. To each his own. But please don't be rude about it. This is an RP and forcing someone to play a rule just because you don't like the fact that they don't play tops ruins the RP for the other person and takes the fun out of it. If you are not comfortable playing a top or not okay with the fact that I only play bottom than we are not meant to rp! ^^ ) I will also willing play female side characters.

.VERY IMPORTANT: I am looking for someone who will play manly men! I like my tops acting and looking like real men. I do not want some perfect pretty boy emo guy that is skin and bones and is somehow super strong and emotionless. So please masculine tops only!

.I tend to write 2-6 paragraphs. Please be able to write at least 1. Also do not write robotic or like something a 2 year old wrote. Have emotion. Not cheesy emotion like you are writing for some manga meant for 12 year old girls! Write like an adult.

.As for pics I will do real life. Descriptions only are also an option. NO anime.

And here is the plot!!!

~~
Gang Leader / Rival Gang Leader’s Younger Brother~~

--The world is different. Everyone now is part of a group. These gangs have territories and they do not like to share. There are safe zones. A place filled with bars that, at late night, tend to be packed with people. No one socializes with other gangs in these bars. They all know the consequences. Making friends with the enemy is never a good thing. B(My guy) makes his way to a bar in the safe zone at night. His brother hates it and he knows it, yet he really could use a drink. As he sits at the bar he spots A(Your guy) at a table surrounded by his adoring gang members as they drink and laugh their night away. After a small glance over he turns his attention back to his drink. A approaches the bar for something and he can feel his eyes on him. He knew he shouldn’t talk to the man. If his brother even knew he said a word to him he would be dead but the man is tall, handsome, even charming and he cannot help himself but to at least say hello. Nothing could go wrong right? A decides to take this chance to charm the young man and get to his brother. However when he starts to feel for the young man things become much more complicated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back