• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking To Get Back Into Rping

CloudyDisposition

Hi! So admittedly it’s been a long while since I’ve rp’ed with anyone, but I really want to get back into it. I’m an avid reader and writer and I’ve been rping for around three years, not including 2020, so I have a fair idea of what I’m doing. I’m pretty literate and I have a good grasp on grammar.

What I’m looking for is a long term rp partner and someone willing to do a survival and romance mxm rp set around a fantasy apocalypse setting. I want to rp a slow burn and I have a character in mind that deals with and references two potential triggers, so I’ll definitely tell you about them if you shoot me a pm and I’ll just get rid of one or both if they’re upsetting to you.

I’m fairly active. I don’t really do anything cause my schedule is conveniently free so I’ll probably be replaying daily, I can understand if its not the same for you, take your time. I also value quality in rp posts so sometimes it’ll definitely take me a while. I don’t rp with one liners though. A few good sentences or two paragraphs is good enough for me, but preferably I want an rp partner who can write up to two paragraphs per response.

I’m free to chat ooc about anything not pertaining to the rp.

Um… I would like it if you could add onto the plot of the rp I want to do, but I’m cool with coming up with other ideas to rp as well.

I’m sorry if this comes across as unorganized, but like I said its been a little over a year since I’ve rp’ed so I’m a little rusty. If you’re interested shoot me a pm. I’ll send you an example of my writing if you want and we can bounce some ideas off each other. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back