• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking to create / partake in RP

ThatAJ

Magic Eight Ball
Hey!
I'm really excited to finally be RPing on RPNation, and with that, I would love to start making some awesome and detailed RPs between you and me, or a whole range of people and characters.
I am not one to create whole plans and campaigns - I like to take my RP on the move and adapt to situations the players create for themselves. This, in turn, gives the area more availability to choice as everyone isn't stuck to a rigid plan.
However, if you do like to make firm plans, I am completely up to create with you.

Genre-wise, I am completely flimsy. We can mush together different genres, for example, romance and thriller, or [insert genre A] and [insert genre B]. I do apologize if I am slow with romance, I do my best!
Yeah, anything you want to include, please do.
With Fandoms, I must know the Fandom and I'd rather we create our own universe then use one pre-created. I'm looking for those happy to create the former - fresh and new.

Note:
Yes, the RP can get dark, but I am not stooping as low to fantasize addiction, substance use or mental illness. I am seriously not into that and I think it's rather wrong on a moral level, so yeah, I am sorry if you're looking for that kind of experience.

PM me if you're interested and we can go from there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back