• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

YokaiEnjoyerYeah

Magic Eight Ball
General Info:
Hello~! I'm searching for someone who'd be interested in roleplaying surrealist modern fantasy/surrealist horror, etc. Aka I love roleplaying strange and unusual characters/situations. Like a dude who can turn into a corn cob and shoot ice out of his hands, that kind of weird. I will 1000% be taking things seriously despite this, though.
I typically start in modern fantasy settings, but anything works for me! I have over 30 characters and multiple lore worlds, all of which have themes of surrealist fantasy.
My replies are usually straight to the point, but I can write multiple paragraphs as well. It depends on the RP
I'll try and respond as frequently as possible, as I'm not that busy of a person usually.

More info about my kinds of characters:
I pretty much roleplay OCs only, but I'd be up to a touhou or pokemon based RP too
Like I said earlier, all my characters have themes of surrealist fantasy. So like characters that can turn into objects, have oddly specific powers/weaknesses, strange origins, etc.
I mainly RP as men, but I have some women and non-binary characters as well. Almost all of them are LGBT.

My types of settings:
I heavily prefer modern fantasy, but I'm very open to historical fantasy too
I have a few lore worlds. One of them is called The Strange World that operates on a set of rules depending on the area you're in. The world is ever-expanding, and is overall a very difficult place to live in, with only one safe place called "Eternity,"
The other lore world i have is called The Zone World, where there are multiple areas/zones on a grid. Each square on the grid is a completely different area with its own lore/history/whatnot. Each zone has a "Monarch" whose job it is to watch over the zone and store information within their souls. Each Monarch behaves differently depending on the zone. Crossing each zone is rare, but possible, because of how dangerous each zone becomes the further you head out. In the middle of the world, there's a place referred to as "0,0." Not much is known about it, other than the fact that nothing can leave once inside. Its unknown if there's even a monarch that rules it. None of the monarchs of the other zones know what lies within 0,0, and its true purpose has yet to be discovered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back