• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ข๐“พ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐”‚ (๐“ฃ๐“ฅ ๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐”€)

Tessa Gray

A dreamer, that's all she was.
8395dec3f301301dbf7e23d8353b465a.jpg
Hello and welcome to my fandom thread, I am looking for someone to play Dean Winchester for my OC. I do not care about how literate you are I'm just looking for anyone, I'm willing to double up on characters and always willing to play someone of your choosing. I have a couple of ideas but you can always just ask me if you're interested and characters that I have so you cant just know what is going through my head for this roleplay, if you're interested just private message me and I will tell you more about my ideas!

OC's
Angel
Demon
Jack's Sister
Ellen Harvelle's Daughter
Meg Masters Sister
Demon Hunter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back