• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Looking for something/one fun to talk to (internet love story )

Misty wasn't paying any attention but to the ring as she tried to pull it off. "Damn thing get off." She said as she sudden'y cracked her finger and the ring seemed to glow. "What is going on?" She asked as she felt a sudden rush of heat over her whole body. She walked out of the back room to see Alex still by the door and she just blushed.

"You, just activated it." Alex says, completely normal. " That is what it feels like to be in the attraction field." He says looking away.

Misty looked at him confused. "You're such a liar." She said with a giggle that was not like her at all. "I am not attracted to you." She said as she giggled and blushed. 'Why am I acting like this?' She thought to herself hating this.

Alex smiles. " that is a side effect of the  spell to those not used to it." He said. " I recommend snapping to stop the spell. Before you die from air loss due to giggle fits."

Misty unlocked the door and pulled him in as she tried to snuggle up to him. "Just don't leave me." She said with a bright blush on her face. "Just hold me and tell me you love me." She said smiling looking up at him.

"Umm,okay..." Alex says wondering if it is the spell anymore. " I love you" He says, turning off the spell ring. 

Misty seemed to get back to her senses and push him away. "What!?" She yelled as she backed up. "What are you some kind of stalker. I don't even know you. Why are you telling me you love me?" She yelled as she backed away from him.

Misty seemed to get back to her senses and push him away. "What!?" She yelled as she backed up. "What are you some kind of stalker. I don't even know you. Why are you telling me you love me?" She yelled as she backed away from him.

"You were under a spell, and that was the only way to prevent you from pushing me back out before I turned off the spell" He says putting the ring back on. 

Misty looked at him weird. "I told you... There is no such thing as magic. If you drugged me I will sue you." She said before looking at the time. "Now get out.... I have... work... to do." She said blushing and getting flustered.

Misty looked at him weird. "I told you... There is no such thing as magic. If you drugged me I will sue you." She said before looking at the time. "Now get out.... I have... work... to do." She said blushing and getting flustered.

" I could easily give you all the gold you want, and keep your boss from knowing you aren't working." Alex says yawning, as the camera's around stop blinking red.

Misty turned away blushing. "Just go. I don't want to get in trouble." She said as she walked behind the register and started to cash out and put things away. She wanted him to stay but he couldn't. 'Wait.... I want him to stay.' She thought confused.

Misty turned away blushing. "Just go. I don't want to get in trouble." She said as she walked behind the register and started to cash out and put things away. She wanted him to stay but he couldn't. 'Wait.... I want him to stay.' She thought confused.

" Umm, you do realize it has been 5:15 for 20 minutes right." He says pointing that all the clocks and watches have stopped changing time. " I put up a chronofield, so no one notices what is happening. Can't have sane people, go to an asylum."

Misty looked at him confused. "No... I swear the clock read 9:00." She said as she looked to him and seemed to get afraid. "Just leave me alone." She said running to the back room and closing the door as she held it with her body weight.

Misty looked at him confused. "No... I swear the clock read 9:00." She said as she looked to him and seemed to get afraid. "Just leave me alone." She said running to the back room and closing the door as she held it with her body weight.

"Fine, I got what I wanted anyway" He says sighing and shrugging, walking towards his house which is literally across the street.

Misty waited a bit before she opened the door and looked out. 'Was this a dream?' She thought as he boss walked in. "Misty... What are you doing?" She quickly walked out. "No one was here so I thought to use the restroom real quick." She said in a panic. The man shook his head.

Misty waited a bit before she opened the door and looked out. 'Was this a dream?' She thought as he boss walked in. "Misty... What are you doing?" She quickly walked out. "No one was here so I thought to use the restroom real quick." She said in a panic. The man shook his head.

Alex pokes his head in. " Hey, I forgot something, can you throw me that ring there." Alex says pointing at a chrome glowing ring.

Misty boss looked to the man then back to Misty. "So you weren't alone?" He asked question what she and the boy were doing. Misty tried as hard as she could to explain what happened but in the end she was fired. She walked out with Alex giving him a dirty look. "Thanks for costing me my job." She said as she started to walk down the road.

Misty boss looked to the man then back to Misty. "So you weren't alone?" He asked question what she and the boy were doing. Misty tried as hard as she could to explain what happened but in the end she was fired. She walked out with Alex giving him a dirty look. "Thanks for costing me my job." She said as she started to walk down the road.

Alex would smile, and walk towards the man. Then whisper in the mans ear, and the man starts smiling. Alex  holds up a cards in one hand and it glides to infront of misty. " So would you please reconsider sir." Alex says smiling at the man, a ring of his glowing grey.

(Oh no... I'm on my way.)

Misty had gotten home when she got a text saying that she was to be in tomorrow at 5 and to not pull that stunt again. She was confused but didn't question it at all.

Alex would take out his phone, texting someone then teleport home, yawning in his bed. " Now what spell did I need research..." He says looking through his spell books

( I didn't get to see the tornadoe ;-; cri cri )

Misty laid in bed when she saw her phone go off. "Who is texting me?" She said as she looked to the phone at the random number.

Misty laid in bed when she saw her phone go off. "Who is texting me?" She said as she looked to the phone at the random number.

text: " see, everything worked out, and if you are wondering how I got your number, I have everyone's number. Even deaths."

text: "Delete it or I will hurt you." 

Misty threw her phone on the floor and went to bed ignoring her phone for the rest of the night.

text: "Delete it or I will hurt you." 

Misty threw her phone on the floor and went to bed ignoring her phone for the rest of the night.

Alex would sigh. Then text back. " I actually memorized everyone's phone number. I don't keep any contacts except for speed dial. Oh and, come to my house tommorrow, I want to show you something cool. " He starts preparing for what he was going to do tommorrow. 

Misty got up the next morning and looked at her phone. 'What does he want...' She thought as she showered and got dressed. She went out for lunch and then decided to stop by and listen to what he had to say. She walked up to his front door and knocked. 'Please don't be home.' She thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back