• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Looking for something/one fun to talk to (internet love story )

Misty stopped in her tracks. "I am mad. I thought I told you to leave me alone." She said as she walked back to him. "Or do those words mean nothing to you because you're a 'magic user.'" She said making the quotation motions with her fingers.

"You also told me to meet you here." Alex said, throwing the notebook  slightly into the air, and it vanished. " After all you have seen, you still don't believe me?" He said tilting his head. " Maybe I should just let you teleport to your house. That would surely do. That is if you live with someone." Alex said thinking.

Misty looked at him confused. "Why would me living with someone prove anything? And I live alone thank you." She said realizing she just said too much... "You are a stalker... Trying to figure out everything about me." She said backing up. "I will get the cops on you." She said stepping out into the road as a truck honked its horn not able to stop. Misty looked to it scared. 'I'm dead... I didn't even get to kiss him.' She thought as it could be her last.

Misty looked at him confused. "Why would me living with someone prove anything? And I live alone thank you." She said realizing she just said too much... "You are a stalker... Trying to figure out everything about me." She said backing up. "I will get the cops on you." She said stepping out into the road as a truck honked its horn not able to stop. Misty looked to it scared. 'I'm dead... I didn't even get to kiss him.' She thought as it could be her last.

" fuck." Alex would leap, teleporting him and misty onto his houses roof. Just as the truck would of hit misty. " first off, no I am not a stalking. Second, I don't much about you, except your name and where you work. Third, why the hell did you not look before crossing the road?"

Misty looked down to see the road and looked back confused. She then pulled him into a hug and kissed him as passionately as she could. When she broke the kiss she let go blushing. "I'm... sorry." She said looking away putting her arms behind her.

Misty looked down to see the road and looked back confused. She then pulled him into a hug and kissed him as passionately as she could. When she broke the kiss she let go blushing. "I'm... sorry." She said looking away putting her arms behind her.

" Well.. umm... O-okay..." Alex said blushing slightly. " So... Try to not get ran over again.... I might not be able to help..."

Misty looked away. "I will try." She said as she started to walk to the door. She turned around as she looked back at him. "That was nice. Thank you." She said blushing as she opened the door and walked down the stairs.

Misty looked away. "I will try." She said as she started to walk to the door. She turned around as she looked back at him. "That was nice. Thank you." She said blushing as she opened the door and walked down the stairs.

" That was weird..." Alex said following. " Do you want me to teleport you to your house. Well the street. I couldn't teleport you home exactly. due to not knowing where it is."

Misty blushed. "Well why not come over so you know for future reference?" She said blushing as she mentally slapped her. 'Why did I just invite him over? Why did I kiss him? I can't like him, he's a jerk.' SHe thought hoping he would say no.

Misty blushed. "Well why not come over so you know for future reference?" She said blushing as she mentally slapped her. 'Why did I just invite him over? Why did I kiss him? I can't like him, he's a jerk.' SHe thought hoping he would say no.

" Maybe, I could protect your house from fires and stuff, while you aren't around." Alex said thinking about this.

Misty didn't want to turn around. She didn't want him to see her face light up at the idea of this attractive boy coming over to her house after she just kissed him. 'Just stop thinking like that. You don't like him.' She thought as she turned around to see him right behind her. She got scared and moved back missing the step and falling backwards.

Misty didn't want to turn around. She didn't want him to see her face light up at the idea of this attractive boy coming over to her house after she just kissed him. 'Just stop thinking like that. You don't like him.' She thought as she turned around to see him right behind her. She got scared and moved back missing the step and falling backwards.

Alex grabbed her arm, her body floating above the step now. "I will take that as a maybe." Alex said  lifting her up.

Misty quickly pulled herself to him as she looked down scared. "Why can't you be normal? Why did I have to fall for a crazy hot guy." She said not realizing she was talking out loud. She looked into his eyes as she put her lips on his again loving the feeling.

Misty quickly pulled herself to him as she looked down scared. "Why can't you be normal? Why did I have to fall for a crazy hot guy." She said not realizing she was talking out loud. She looked into his eyes as she put her lips on his again loving the feeling.

" Well... um... I guess I am just hot." Alex said, emitting a large amount of heat now. " I don't know how exactly to feel about this."

Misty looked away blushing. "Just accept you want to kiss me and kiss me already." She said as she looked into his eyes pleading for him to do it.

Misty closed her eyes as she kissed back holding him close. 'This feels amazing.' She thought as she smiled and opened her mouth a bit to deepen in the kiss.

Misty looked at him. "W..Why?" She asked confused but not letting go. She would follow him anywhere at this point. "I thought we were going to my house?" She asked as she held on still entranced by the kiss.

Misty looked at him. "W..Why?" She asked confused but not letting go. She would follow him anywhere at this point. "I thought we were going to my house?" She asked as she held on still entranced by the kiss.

"In case anyone comes by, and starts watching of course." Alex said smiling.

Misty looked at him confused. "Watching what?" She asked pulling away just a bit. 'Does he think I'm that easy?' She thought as she gave him a glare.

Misty looked at him confused. "Watching what?" She asked pulling away just a bit. 'Does he think I'm that easy?' She thought as she gave him a glare.

" wouldn't you be embarrassed if someone saw you kissing me?" Alex said. " I mean, I would be a bit embarrassed. "

Misty smirked. "I wouldn't expect you to care what people thought." She said before kissing him softly as she let him go and walked off to his door as she sashayed away to tease him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back