• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Looking for something/one fun to talk to (internet love story )

BatLover

Restricted camazotz
We had started talking, just as a joke first. After weeks of talking, we found out we went to school together. We decided to actually become friends. Nothing much has happened since then. - ( continue from here )

Last edited by a moderator:
Name

Basic info

Appearance

Powers

Alex manaron

Lives: Interwebston Age: 19 Crush:- Eye Color: Red Hair Color: White Skin Color: Pale likes: roleplaying, coding, games.

( look at attachment ) - has neko ears that are white - has rings on that refine his powers.

basic elements, advanced at charm magic.

( will edit when gets back online )

View attachment 153570

Name: Misty May

Race: Human

Personality: Loner but longing for someone to be with

Bio: Growing up Misty was always told that the world she lived in was fake. She was told that everything she saw was just another human trying to pretend to be something they weren't. She always felt different in that respect whenever she would talk to people. She never made friends because she was always known as the girl who didn't believe in anything.

Appearance: 
latest

Misty was at work sitting behind the cash register of the comic book store that she helped run. It was a boring day as it was raining. There was no one in the store and she was just reading one of the comics as she watched the rain. "I hate rainy days." She said a loud to herself as she looked back down at her watch to see it wasn't even after 3pm. She had to wait till 9 when they closed to even think about going to get food. She sighed again as she looked around the store seeing no one still.

Alex would walk in waving, " Got any super power comic books?" He says with a laugh. " No one else does..." He says his eyes scanning the store. For some reason, he wasn't wet at all. Yet there was water at the entrance. " I would also do alt-dimension but... not as realistic." He says drinking from a root beer bottle.

Misty just sighed when she heard the door open and the guy walk in. "In the back near the board games." She said as she didn't even look up from her book. She just hoped he didn't track to much water in. After he walked by she got up and looked to the door to see no water. She looked back at the boy to see he was dry and had ears on his head. 'Another one of them.' She thought rolling her eyes as she looked him over. "Where is your coat?" She asked confused.

Alex smiles " Why would I need a coat?" he says,  looking outside, as the rain clears up. " I don't see any need for it. Besides, I live across the street." Alex says  then heads to grab a comic. After finding one he  turns around and heads to place it on the counter.

Misty watched him the whole time as he came up to the counter. 'Why does he have to wear those ears?' She thought as she rolled her eyes. 'Does he want people to make fun of him?' She was lost in thought that she didn't even realize she didn't ring up the comic and just placed it in the bag. "Here you go." She said then looked back at her comic as she read expecting him to walk out. 

Misty watched him the whole time as he came up to the counter. 'Why does he have to wear those ears?' She thought as she rolled her eyes. 'Does he want people to make fun of him?' She was lost in thought that she didn't even realize she didn't ring up the comic and just placed it in the bag. "Here you go." She said then looked back at her comic as she read expecting him to walk out. 

" Did you know that, The crimson son Teaches?" Alex says  reading the comic book, now  twirling a pen. " He had to take the day off, because he broke his leg.... well the dark void did...." Alex says casually. " I am sort of crimson's friend. So I had to take him to the healing spot for the magical..." He says drifting off into his thoughts. " But you wouldn't know about any of this. You are just a natural."

Misty looked over to him. "What are you babbling about?" She asked putting her book down. She was surprised he had not left yet. She saw the book open and just sighed. 'He's just reading. But why is he still here?' She thought confused.

Alex looks at the door. " I am talking about the supernatural world. The world naturals don't see." He would look at a watch he had on his wrist. " Almost 5:00... Maybe they got held up" He says stretching. "  So, how many people usually come here in a day?"

Misty looked at him confused. "I don't know. Depends on what is going on during the day. Nerds come all the time, but more come during peak events like tomorrow." She said stepping out from behind the counter and sitting in the chair next to him. "Why do you ask?" She inquired curious.

Alex smiles " Me and a friend were gonna meet here, didn't want to be seen doing my thing. " He says  fiddling with his rings.  " You probably wouldn't believe if I told you, I use portals to travel."

Misty looked at him confused. "Like real portals?" She asked trying to sound like she believed him. She didn't believe in anything that was "magical." She smiled as she looked at him funny. "Well then we have something in common, because I can teleport anywhere I want." She said boasting about nothing.

Alex's eyes sparkle " You mean you are a Telemage?" Then thinks about that. " They are very rare. You must not have discovered your other powers. That is a bit sad but hey..." He says  then clasps his hands together. " You could specialize in two magics then! Though I suggest charms cause it is easy." He says and tries to remember his next year class. " I could start a euphoria zone... "

Misty looked at him utterly confused. "I was joking about that. Why would you think I was serious?" She asked listening to him. "What are you even babbling about?" She asked so confused. "And will you take off those ears, they are starting to give me the creeps." She said her eyes kept darting to the ears when she saw them move and she was getting annoyed with it now.

Misty looked at him utterly confused. "I was joking about that. Why would you think I was serious?" She asked listening to him. "What are you even babbling about?" She asked so confused. "And will you take off those ears, they are starting to give me the creeps." She said her eyes kept darting to the ears when she saw them move and she was getting annoyed with it now.

" I can't remove my ears...." He says  touching them, and they just seem to disappear. " Is that better." Alex says frowning. " So you were lying? That is no fun." He says  snapping his fingers every once in a while. " 3 minutes." He says  his right thumb ring starting to spark a lot. 

Misty watched as the ears disappeared. She got up and moved her hand to feel for them. She could still feel them, but couldn't see them. She tried to pull on them. "What do you mean you can't remove them. They are fake aren't they. Or did you glue them too your head?" Shed as she looked down at him. "Don't play innocent with me. I wasn't the only one lying." She said as she sat back down.

Misty watched as the ears disappeared. She got up and moved her hand to feel for them. She could still feel them, but couldn't see them. She tried to pull on them. "What do you mean you can't remove them. They are fake aren't they. Or did you glue them too your head?" Shed as she looked down at him. "Don't play innocent with me. I wasn't the only one lying." She said as she sat back down.

Alex blushes when misty touches his ears. " They aren't fake, and please don't touch them. They are extremely sensitive"  He says sighing. " They are my real ears." He says, then shows that he doesn't have any other ears. " I just learned how to make that charm pin...." Alex says his mind blanking then returns. " Please stop pinching my ears."

Misty sighed as she looked to Alex. "I still don't believe you." She said as she got up and walked to the counter. It was getting late but she still had a few hours before they closed. "Shouldn't whoever be here?" She asked since it had been 5 minutes now. She looked back to him expecting him to be leaving soon. She didn't want to admit it but she wanted to ask questions and get answers.

Alex sighs. " Welp, not the first time I got stood up. " He says laughing. " I wonder why she was late. Maybe traffic. " He says frowning. " Naturals and their traffic." 

Misty looked at Alex confused. "Why do you keep calling people that? Why did you call me that?" She asked as she looked to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back