• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for some partners! 1 x 1

How long have you been roleplaying?

• Total voters

Sushibuttt

Hello everyone! The site I always used to role play on has finally died, so now I’m looking for new places and people to meet and role play with! Hopefully this site works out for me!
I’ll keep this thread simple since I’m still very new to the site, I’ll probably update it in the future.

H e l l o
I N T R O

Name is Sushi, I'm in my 20s, and I would like my partner to be at least 18. I will roleplay over threads, Pms and google docs. Please for the love of god, if I don't answer you don't send me 5 messages in a day. I will message you back eventually, talking to people tends to drain my energy. I apologise for that, just being honest though! Not saying I won't be friends with you, but just be aware I need alone time. When you Pm me please say something about yourself, and what you're also looking for! If you send me a PM with only a sentence hardly saying anything, I most likely will ignore you. I need substance! I write anything from lazy lit to advanced, it all really depends on the vibe of the roleplay and my partner. Here are some samples, a couple are older, but it's still pretty spot on to how i write right now, give or take of course. I play both male and female roles, with a preference of males. If you wish to have me play as a female role, I WILL NOT, I repeat, WILL NOT play some weird ass sub character. Not going to fly, no fucking way. I'm open to MxF, and MxM pairings!

C R A V I N G
Medieval anything
Police officers
Anything cold case files
Best Friends
Arranged Marriage Craving this super bad, I have a bunch of plots!
Witches and Princes
Elements
Warring Kingdoms

W O R D B A N K
Horror | Fantasy | Sci-Fi | Sliceoflife | Aliens | Dragons | Thieves | Assassins | 1800s | Kings
Queens | Elves | Fairies | Mermaids | Vampires | Immortality | Demons | Angels | Galactic | Romance
Mythology | Twisted Fairytales | Legends | Humor | Bad Luck | Drugs | Sickness | Bands | Pregnancy | Suspence
Witches/Warlocks | Doctors | Teachers | Ghosts | Supernatural | Realms | War | Angst | Underworlds | Sirens
Tragedy | Medical | Apocolypse | Dying Earth | | Arranged Marriage | College | Elements | Gems | Envy
Sins | Virtues | Disorders | Cancer | Personality Disorders | Gods | Goddesses | Military | Prison | Gangs
Dancing | Eye contact | Coffee Shop | Ships | Ocean | Beaches | Tropical Paradise | Space | Dreams | Atro Projection
Friendship | Enemies | Love Letters | Addicts | Closed Door | Tear-Jerker | Photographs | Old Books | IMissYou | Heros
Magic | Avatars | Online | Potions | Whispers | Soft Smiles | Vacations | Destinations | Caves | Frozen
Seasons | Death | Alone | City | Country | Failure | Cliche | Silver Lining | Discovery | Pirates

P L O T S
Witch x Prince
The Prince and the witch were childhood friends, growing apart as duties of royalty took over the prince's life, and the witch ended up needing to tend to her families shop. The Prince always tried to stop in every once in a while, for the two old friends to catch up. One day the Prince comes to the shop to inform that Witch that he is to be wed to the Princess of the north.

Earth Prince x Fire Princess
Both Kingdoms are incredibly strong, to avoid war with one another both Kingdoms decide it's time to come together and avoid a possible war altogether. Both sides are willing to wed one another, but there is definitely a clash of cultures.

Vampire x Human
The human is apart of the vampire slaying guild, although the guild has one ally, a male vampire who has been on their side for centuries. No one knows his real name, he just knows all of the ins and outs of the vampires, since he is one of course. He remains anonymous and sends information through letters that aren't traceable, since he actually delivers them himself. The human becomes fascinated by this vampire, and wants to know why he would rat out his own kind to help humans the human begins their hunt to track down the anon vampire, and when they find him, surprised is the first word on their mind.

Highschool Sweethearts

Their love faded away as they graduated, one went to college while the other stayed in their hometown. Some years have passed and the character who went to college comes home, they bump into each other at a local bar. How much have their lives changed? Hometown character is in a relationship that isn't so great and is unsure of the next steps to take, while college grad has a Masters and is still indecisive as they were when they were 15, what are they going to do with a degree in something they don't even enjoy?

A Much better story then twilight

Vampire x Human
So the Vampire of this story has fallen in love many times, however it's always the same person. How you say? The vampire seeks out the reincarnation of his past wife over and over. Normally he's always been successful in finding her soul years after years.

For some reason though, it's as if her soul stopped coming back to Earth, the vampire is filled with sadness and despair. So much so he let's his beautiful home and land wash away, just like his heart did.

About 200 years pass and a group of young adults heard about the tale of this love sick vampire so they take a road trip to where the home was. Not realizing that this vampire could still very well be living in this run down mansion.

Last edited:
Uh, hey there Sushi. This isn't really a reply to show interest, but a bit of a heads-up.
I'm not sure how many people are affected, but the way that you formatted this means that it's not showing up for at least some people. I know I can't see anything other than that first bit above the dots. So... Yeah. Just a heads-up...

I am interested in the earth prince X fire princess plot. Anything arranged marriage would be fine with me actually.

Uh, hey there Sushi. This isn't really a reply to show interest, but a bit of a heads-up.
I'm not sure how many people are affected, but the way that you formatted this means that it's not showing up for at least some people. I know I can't see anything other than that first bit above the dots. So... Yeah. Just a heads-up...
Oh no! I hope it's fixed now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back