• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for Semi-Detailed Partners (ू•ᴗ•ू❁)

cadence

in a quiet garden
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
(ू•ᴗ•ू❁) Hello. My name is Ambie, hi. I'm bad at introductions. I'm seventeen years old and currently in college, so yeah. I'm looking for a partner who doesn't mind delayed replies and is interested in a roleplay. Throw some plots at me because I'm too stupid to think of some. I'm super eager to get back into roleplay so anything is welcome. I copy your post lengths too. Please.

I have a few fandoms to recommend to you if you love fantasy. Maybe if you explain more in detail, I'll understand your preferences. Contact me if you are interested, thanks!

I have a few fandoms to recommend to you if you love fantasy. Maybe if you explain more in detail, I'll understand your preferences. Contact me if you are interested, thanks!
I actually dislike fandom roleplays. Ahh, sorry.

I'm not quite planning on doing anything more at the moment... but I do want a read on your preferences, so hypothetically which one of these would you do if someone asked you?
  • A pair of g o o d b o y e s have been separated from their owners for good, and ultimately decide to get together to have a heckin' good adventure in the northern reaches of Canada.
  • Smuggling families across the wild, wild West is a harsh task spanning some of the more dangerous environments and crossing paths with all kinds of outlaws, but for there's no faster way these two know.
  • Two gryphon riders (who can also fly) are known for being quite skilled at their job, but are dumber than rednecks because they'll take any crazy dare for the hell of it. This time, it's finally coming to a head.
  • Just some simple slice-of-life style tourism around the world. There's a fancy landmark or a unique destination some folks have decided is worth visiting, and they'll be around for a while. Any genre!
  • In outer space, scrapping never gets old. At least, not until you've pissed off half the organizations in the local galaxy and gotten an almost record price on your head. For these two lads, though, there's no better life than one on the run.

• Just some simple slice-of-life style tourism around the world. There's a fancy landmark or a unique destination some folks have decided is worth visiting, and they'll be around for a while. Any genre!

I'd say this one.

seVENTEEN IN COLLEGE w0wie

i would wanna roleplay with you
ur cool

(ू•ᴗ•ू❁) Hello. My name is Ambie, hi. I'm bad at introductions. I'm seventeen years old and currently in college, so yeah. I'm looking for a partner who doesn't mind delayed replies and is interested in a roleplay. Throw some plots at me because I'm too stupid to think of some. I'm super eager to get back into roleplay so anything is welcome. I copy your post lengths too. Please.
I have a very busy schedule and a bunch of ideas I want to try. I'd actually welcome delayed responses. I need to check though...
1. Are you ok with anime face-claims?
2. Are you ok with 1st person? (note: this isn't you having to roleplay in first, but rather your partner, hypothetically me, roleplaying in first person)

I have a very busy schedule and a bunch of ideas I want to try. I'd actually welcome delayed responses. I need to check though...
1. Are you ok with anime face-claims?
2. Are you ok with 1st person? (note: this isn't you having to roleplay in first, but rather your partner, hypothetically me, roleplaying in first person)
I don't mind! I really enjoyed our character's relationships ages ago with that one supervillain rp. I don't mind anime face claims either.

I don't mind! I really enjoyed our character's relationships ages ago with that one supervillain rp. I don't mind anime face claims either.
Alright. Then, since you don't do FxF based on your earlier responses here might I ask if you would be willing to play a male in an MxF or if you'd be willing to go with a plot that has both our characters be female without there being implied romantic elements between them?

Alright. Then, since you don't do FxF based on your earlier responses here might I ask if you would be willing to play a male in an MxF or if you'd be willing to go with a plot that has both our characters be female without there being implied romantic elements between them?
I don't mind playing male characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back