• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

WhatCouldHaveBeen

One Time Luck
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi, I'm just a non-binary person who is looking for dark RP.
I'm looking for someone who can RP as Jinx (League of Legends), preferably more canonical if you can. I RP with characters whether they are male or female. I support LGBTQI+ and like to RP LGBTQI+ romance sometimes. I'm dont do 18+, I'm not comfortable with that.

Story: In the near future of 2029, there is a cooperative company called RIFTREALITY, which owns a studio called RIFTREALITY STUDIOS that owns virtual reality consoles that many people have enjoyed and played with over the last few decades. In recent years, they've been testing a new type of VR device that has the ability to transport the player into the game's fictional map. Just using the oculus accompanied with microphone and headset, a motion capture suit. A young woman named Taylor Annapurman is hired by this company as a beta tester. And then, she is invited to embark on the first official game that is still in development. The highly advertised 'Arcane' game. And then, Taylor falls in love with Jinx, and tries to wake her up from her programming. What looked like things were going well, end up slowly getting out of hand.

I think about doing something more The Matrix, with this "questioning reality itself" and these stuff.

If you don't want to RP as Jinx, here are other topics I'm interested in acting:

Resident Evil Village (Beauty and the Beast AU)
Tangled Ever After (again, preferably acting as cassandra)
real life stuff
Life is Strange 2 (Sean Diaz)

I'm not online all the time, so if I'm slow to respond it's because I'm a busy person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back