• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for Rp partners

Killianfan1

Always open to a good rp, depending on the rp
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi

I'm looking for a couple more rp partners. I've pretty much already been ghosted by a few people who didn't even try to talk to me or even tell me they were losing interest. I don't like it and most people don't like it either yet they do it still. So I'm looking for someone preferably 18+ seeing as I'm 24, soon to be 25 looking for just someone to have a casual rp with.

My preferred ways of rping are Pms, Discord, or Email so just putting that out here.

I prefer someone who wants to communicate about ideas to keep things interesting.
Please No ghosting or ditching please. I've had too many people ditch/Ghost me so many times.
Oh I only do M/F, I don't do M/M but I don't normally do F/F either cause I don't get many people who ask. Sometimes I do when it comes to a good plot.
If I haven't put this already I am willing to double and I normally do Cannon x OC.

the ones in
red are the ones I'm looking for.

List of fandoms

Once upon a time- Killian Jones (Capitain Hook) x Oc
Yu-gi-oh DM- Pharaoh Atem/ Yami Yugi x oc
Witches on East end - Killian Gardiner x My character
Vampire Diaries - Britt Petrova x Damon Salvatore
Black Butler - Ciel x Aileen
American Horror Story Hotel - Donovan x My character
Inuyasha
Trueblood
- Ben Warlow/Bree Stackhouse
Shadowhunters
Supernatural
- Dean x Oc
Ladybug and Cat Noir
Beautiful Creatures
Reign
Dusk Till Dawn (Netflix)

My babysitters a vampire
There are a few other shows but I can't remember them all so feel free to ask

Kidnapper/Kidnapped
Vampire/Werewolf
Student/Teacher
Student/Student

Slave/Master

*I don't do this very often so feel free to ask*

An original idea:

So I kinda want to do something original with two shows mixed together but I haven't gotten all details worked out yet.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back