• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Roleplaying Partners! (FxF, Multiple Genres)

Biz

All-Powerful Unicorn
Hello! My name is Biz, and I've pretty much always loved roleplaying. I'm looking for the following qualities in every role-play:

• Main characters are Female x Female pairing that develop romantic and sexual feelings for one another
  • I always role-play female, lesbian characters, and prefer a female-character partner to act as a love interest
  • No one-liners. 3 sentence minimum. But also, not too much content, such as 7+ paragraphs unless it's for a specific purpose. I like role-plays that can be replied to fairly quickly.
  • Mature themes. This includes, but is not limited to: mental issues, sexual encounters, violence, crime, and cursing.

I like coming up with ideas with other people, but these are some common roles/themes/settings I enjoy roleplaying:

• Supernatural (werewolves, vampires, witches, shapeshifters, ghosts)
  • High School/College (Modern, magical, specialized, futuristic)
  • Fantasy (Castles, kingdoms, dragons, monsters, knights, princesses)
  • Forbidden relationships
  • Epic Quests
  • Character makes big mistake that brings evil/choas to the world
  • Spies/Assassins
  • World-building
  • Dimensional Travel
  • Superpowers
  • Two characters forced to cooperate 
  • Love-Hate / Rivalry 

That about sums it up! Please comment or message me if you are interested, and if anything in particular catches your eye. :)

I am interested. I am not however, well-versed in the supernatural topic, but I am a pretty good learner. I have not been able to participate in many FxF and it sounds fun. I am cool with all of those topics, but I think the Love-Hate/Rivalry interests me the most. Just message back if I am worthy, mi'lord,

Hi! There are a couple that I would be interested in. I would love to do spies/assassins or dimensional travel with you (if you're up for two roleplays maybe even both!) and I might be interested in epic quest, depending on what that entails. I'd be happy to provide a writing sample if you wanted.

Hello! My name is Biz, and I've pretty much always loved roleplaying. I'm looking for the following qualities in every role-play:

• Main characters are Female x Female pairing that develop romantic and sexual feelings for one another
  • I always role-play female, lesbian characters, and prefer a female-character partner to act as a love interest
  • No one-liners. 3 sentence minimum. But also, not too much content, such as 7+ paragraphs unless it's for a specific purpose. I like role-plays that can be replied to fairly quickly.
  • Mature themes. This includes, but is not limited to: mental issues, sexual encounters, violence, crime, and cursing.

I like coming up with ideas with other people, but these are some common roles/themes/settings I enjoy roleplaying:

• Supernatural (werewolves, vampires, witches, shapeshifters, ghosts)
  • High School/College (Modern, magical, specialized, futuristic)
  • Fantasy (Castles, kingdoms, dragons, monsters, knights, princesses)
  • Forbidden relationships
  • Epic Quests
  • Character makes big mistake that brings evil/choas to the world
  • Spies/Assassins
  • World-building
  • Dimensional Travel
  • Superpowers
  • Two characters forced to cooperate 
  • Love-Hate / Rivalry 

That about sums it up! Please comment or message me if you are interested, and if anything in particular catches your eye. :)

I'm interested in the Forbidden Relationship (I've always been into those), love-hate/rivalry, two characters forced to cooperate and spies/assassins..

@Biz hey there :'3 I hope you still have some slots open for a 1x1 ^^

I quite interested myself in these followimg areas if you wish -

Two characters forced to cooperate - love/hate - medieval wise (princesses/knights/assassins) - forbidden relationships

Looking forward to hearing from you :) Feel free to PM me..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back