• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for partners

Kaneki92

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there! I'm looking for a partner who can play as a female character to do a story heavy roleplay with, I'm mainly looking for someone creative who's actually willing to help me on building up the story we're telling, someone who's passionate about writing as much as I am, and of course, someone who won't leave all the work to me you know? Now I do have a preference for playing pretty boys and femboyish characters from the most various types, be them human or not, so if you're into that, we're in for a ride! I can also act as a GM and even play multiple side characters at the same time if necessary, might even consider playing more than one main character if you do manage to catch my interest.

I'm looking for a story that involves romance, drama and some action of course, I'm not too fond of playing in mundane worlds so I'm mostly looking towards something along the lines of fantasy or sci-fi.

My main craving right now is to do a modern light fantasy story with a darker tone to it, something along the lines of jujutsu kaisen, chainsaw man or tokyo ghoul ya know? But I'd also be willing to do another type of story like medieval fantasy or cyberpunk if you come to me with an interesting idea, but do know that the more twisted and drama heavy a story is, the better for me, I just like have intense feelings when I'm consuming a work you know?

About my literacy I can write from one to five paragraphs depending on how inspired I am and how much I like the roleplay, I'm a quite creative person with years of experience in roleplaying and I am a amateur writer myself, so you're guaranteed to have a good time with me.

This is all I can say as of now, in case you're interested, don't hesitate in DMing me, see ya!~

PS: I know this is completely unrelated but I'm also looking for someone to play Minecraft Bedrock with me so, yeah, if you'd like that, please say so when you DM me!

images (15)-01.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back