• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

shewantsrevenge

i have no maximum velocity.
hullo !! i'm mel, n i'm looking for partners to do double up roleplays with (ocxcc preferably)

i'll play any character for you as long as you do the same for me !! i'm down to listen to you talk about your fandoms and characters so i can roleplay them well and i'm very flexible with characters and plots ! i'm okay with both romantic and platonic plots btw !! i'm very open and agreeable with plots and such

my roleplay style can vary but generally i'm literate to advanced, usually i match what my partner writes though :]

i really don't have many rules but i don't like one-liners, you gotta do at least a paragraph n put some effort in, yk? and just be nice n agreeable ofc, but that's about it !

here's a list of my fandoms, and we can definitely each do separate fandoms for each of our sides of the rp !

my fandoms:
(if it's in italics it's a favorite)
american horror story
the breakfast club
dexter
friends
fright night
gorillaz
i am not okay with this
it
jennifer's body
the lost boys
mean girls
the office
orange is the new black
ozark
resident alien
scarlet hollow

shameless
stand by me
stranger things
super dark times
the walking dead game
wayward pines
x-files

Hi!! Looks like we have a few fandoms in common! I’d love Chandler from Friends, Lip from Shameless, or Kit from AHS against my oc, and I’ll happily play a canon in return for you!

we share the office, Stranger Things, Shameless, and I am not okay with this if yo uwant to double up on any of them or discuss them together to pick

Hey, are you still interested in a shameless rp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back