• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Partners! :D

Taek-My-Heart

"I'm hot like Wasabi" :3

Hello Everyone!

I'm here to find some new roleplay partners.

Take a look at the list and rules and if anything sparks your interest, message me :D

::Cravings::
:KPOP:

NOmxJk5DnOI6ikTswcEQl5O8HlBlvzVlCLFIrn8HExNKdW5rEa8Hjio71n5C7dPEVVBgN7jW6osgk7AdWvCCyh8FQqJ8ALTOmCzH71H3cjBQ6WJUYWnQGoYLYirABfr6pMkfsq4Q

Mainly looking for VIXX
(Jung Taekwoon, Han Sanghyuk, Kim Wonsik)

BTS
(Jung Hoseok, Min Yoongi, Jeon Jungkook)

Monsta X
(Lee Jooheon)

Wanna One
(Ong Seongwoon, Kang Daniel, Park Woojin)

Seventeen
(Jeon Wonwoo, Kim Mingyu, Wen Junhui)

Astro
(Moon Bin, Cha Eunwoo)

I know many other kpop groups, so if you want to rp kpop, I am willing to rp other groups as well :)

::TV Shows::

DlDCcjUL8XF-GxfLsrEeyoMkimfpxHaPZv9K8T2QlhXjm--r0p9AMG6CKuFh5oCr-OQcvQ93UY_6TV5uWavtXN4Y35qz3v_JodGUichCTFn4Mk_zcjhgItkhTmlJOgdeeGXj4CFI

The 100
(Bellamy Blake, John Murphy, Finn Collins, Kyle Wick)

The Vampire Diaries
(Damon Salvatore, Niklaus Mikaelson, Tyler Lockwood)

The Walking Dead
(Daryl Dixon)

I recently started watching Game of Thrones and am on Season 5, so that is also an option :)

::Books::

MZ-PXuRpSFkx5osFVApPh_zh7ZDysF-LuBer3UdoIkE_eRel0PQfdnFyKfSyvtWYdcvxeUqqlaJVkeDWLnyRm1HqD13eFRhgxurovFpE9Ur9z_xqF2VSF1aCwLlfuHEWKjFt_a8K

Harry Potter

~Golden Trio~
(Blaise Zabini, Severus Snape, Draco Malfoy, Lucius Malfoy)
~Marauders Era~
(Sirius Black, Severus Snape)
~Next Gen~
(Scorpius Malfoy, Albus Potter, James Potter)

::Youtube::
9w3oglwqGdE-mW8dyKoDyIlvcds7W0t4KV5Ue0FPbVJ4cpY-q1w25dwtQ1UN9KyWmw5B_T-ycqbilkovOHIbUvTUpCdBGz4Z34LRpS2lvCiTjssmWPSaau9CvA00bH0MGLlRDBgo

Youtube (AmazingPhil, Danisnotonfire, Markiplier, JackSepticEye, JacksGap/Finn, Jim Chapman, dicasp/Caspar Lee, PointlessBlog/ Alfie Deyes, Marcus Butler)

::Rules/Guidelines::

Limits: For limits, I hardly have any. I prefer not to roleplay yuri (mainly because I am horrible at it), but I'm fine with yaoi, gore, violence and romance. Bestiality isn't really cool either. Also as an adult, a mature themed roleplay is good.

OC's: As everyone else stresses, Try not to control my OC, however if you have to make him/her do something, that's fine. Like, if the plot can't go anywhere without my OC leaving the room or something, make them leave. I don't mind and I can certainly work around it and sometimes that with help the writers block on my end, if it's there.
I roleplay OCxCANON or OCxOC. On some occasions CANONxCANON :]

Length: I will roleplay anywhere from two paragraphs to a novel. Depending on how much is given to me I will match it, however, I prefer more details than less, so novella style is cool with me :3 One liners or even two liners aren't okay in my book.. At least give me something to work with please? :3

P.S. If you didn't see something, don't be afraid to ask, I watch a lot of movies and start new television series all the time.

Last edited:
Hey! I am looking for a Harry Potter Roleplay partner and I saw it on your list! Would you be interested in writing with me?

I'd be interested in doing something BTS or VIXX related, (mxf or mxm, either is fine with me). Please semd me a PM if you're willing to roleplay with me :)

Taek-My-Heart Taek-My-Heart

I'm interested in a Markiplier x Jacksepticeye roleplay?~ I tend to play Sean a lot more than Mark seeing as I can replicate his personality pretty well. :')
Message me when you can/and if you're interested! Thank you!

Hi! I was wondering if you'd be willing to do a Sirius x OC RP with me. I already have a character in mind, so do you mind being Sirius?

*dies when she sees Bellamy gif*

Consider my interest peaked in regards to something with The 100~ :)
Or even Harry Potter if you really want, I don't mind~ :D

Are the Kpop members in parentheses who you're willing to play or who you'd want a potential partner to be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back