• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Partners! *Currently Open*

Hi there to whoever is reading this!

I am currently looking for some partners for some roleplays, those will be listed after a few things that I want to have cleared.

First of all, I work a lot, so I might not reply every day, but I'll try to reply at least three times a week, I hope to get that from you as well.
I'm looking for someone my age, I'm 19 and wish to roleplay with someone mature, so no younger than 18.
I prefer Discord over PM's.
I'll try to do at least one paragraph each time, it may sometimes be less or more, I just try to match my partner.
I am always up for OOC chatting and making friends.
I do DOUBLE.
I am NOT from America, I'm from Europe, so there might be a timezone.
Hmm.. Well other things for the rp, will be discussed in the PM or over Discord.
My Discord name is: SheepySharon #5476

Now, let's get onto the fandoms!

As for Anime:
-Amnesia
-Brothers Conflict
-DRAMAtical Murder
-Hetalia (Haven't seen this in years but the crave for it came back haha! I do lean more towards 2p than 1p, but 1p could work too!)
-Uta no Prince-sama (I've roleplayed it a lot already, so it's not high up on my list to rp.)

As for Bands:
-Guns N' Roses
-Metallica
-Mötley Crüe

As for YouTubers:
-PatrckStatic
-JPW03
-Lordminion777
-Garuku Bluemoon
-Dlive22891
-ZeRoyalViking
-ChilledChaos
-John Page

As for Online sites:
-My Candy Love

As for TV Shows:
-Alaskan Bush People
-NCIS

Thank you for reading this and hopefully we'll get along!​

Last edited:
Yup I still am looking!
Sorry It took a bit to respond. My power went out a bit before you responded! Just came back after nearly 10 hours!

I saw you would be willing to try something original. Would you by chance be up for a improv/loose story driven medieval/high fantasy thing? Magic,dragons, adventures kinda thing?

Sorry It took a bit to respond. My power went out a bit before you responded! Just came back after nearly 10 hours!

I saw you would be willing to try something original. Would you by chance be up for a improv/loose story driven medieval/high fantasy thing? Magic,dragons, adventures kinda thing?
Oh don't apologise! It's alright.

Oh sure. I'm up for trying something new every once in a while :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back