• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Partner (Updated!)

broadwayboy223

you gotta pay the troll toll
Updating this!
Hey there! Mainly looking to do my original RP idea. Its a MxM paranormal/magical reincarnation story. PM for details. What's listed below is still the core of my idea, but I've definitely expanded on it since posting this initally.

Original RP Idea: I got this idea partially from a quirky little anime called "The Betrayal Knows My Name". I envision a story about a young gay man in high school or college who has these strange and often dark dreams. There is a force that chases him and talks to him, but as if he were someone else. This where the idea gets some basis from the anime. In his past life, he was a woman. A series of weird occurrences begin to happen to the young man. The dreams intensify, he starts to feel watched, potentially some attacks around his town etc. I originally pictured two other male characters in this story (could be condensed), both being new students to the OC's school. One turns out to be his lover from the OC's past life as a woman who has watched over him for his whole life and the other being a "villain" of sorts that is also interested in the OC. I'm totally open to collaborating about the world and the lore of the story. Romance or romance elements will definitely come into play, but they don't need to be rushed into. I also pictured magical/paranormal elements to the story as well. Perhaps all three men are magical beings of some kind and as the OC's powers begin to awaken as his memories of his past life return? As I said details can be collaborated on. I read a LOT and I just hate the lack of paranormal/fantasy Gay male stories that aren't smut.

Original RP: I'm always in general interested in magical/fantasy/paranormal RP's I'm comfortable with playing men or women.

Fandoms/Shows/Ideas:
1. Sailor Moon (I can see it would be kinda weird to RP but I just love this show LOL)
2. Vampire Knight
3. X-men
4. Anything Fallen Angel related
5. Period pieces can be fun (two princes, a princess and prince etc)
6. Open to ideas

Last edited:
Your original plot sounds very interesting! I love the idea of three souls reborn time and time again and find one another. I’d love to discuss and develop the plot with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back