• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern looking for one or two people to write with!

delano

◡̈
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
hey! i'm looking for something new and fresh since most of my current rp's are suuuuper inactive. please read the whole post before commenting (":

i've been writing for about 10-ish years, around half of it in english. usually i lean towards writing male characters for no reason in specific and i'd prefer to stick to that - i don't even remember when i've last written a female main. not my cup of tea. i'm not too picky about plots but i've learned that i need a structured one and don't really like to do slice-of-life stuff and i only do realistic/modern stuff with characters who are around their 20s. we can discuss plots and interests further in pm's! i love ooc-chat and developing characters, i've got a dozen moodboards on pinterest for the characters i've created, even a couple playlists, all the fun stuff!

i'd prefer you to be at least 18, i'm 22 myself and although i don't roleplay anything nsfw, i feel more comfortable with people who are around my age. experience is a must for me at this point. i'm not a native english speaker and god knows how many mistakes and typos i can make from time to time, i just ask that your text is readable and i'll promise you the same in return. if at any point - whether it'd be a couple pm's into planning or six weeks into roleplaying - you lose interest, i ask you to pleeeeeease let me know. i am ghost friendly but i often find myself waiting for replies that never come.

not being too into long search posts myself, i'll keep this very short and encourage you to pm me or comment below if you have any questions!

Last edited:
I do have an idea that could be interesting. But I also have a thon of other ideas as well. Like to play the female. Send me a pm. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back